The only hope

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
The ONLY hope remaining for mankind is Gods kingdom. Have you heard all the wonderful promises made to mankind by God and his son? Gods kingdom rule( like a govt)a govt rule run by love) over the earth. No more satan influences which rule now. No more bad. The earth will become a paradise. Every motive of ones neighbor will be from Love. Profit rules this satan run system of things. No more war, hatred, lying, stealing, diseases, sickness, cheating, etc, all the way down the line. Gods kingdom will be a cure all of this sick system. The new earth= Gods kingdom rule over it. Will be transformed into a paradise(Eden)-- Gods original plan has never changed for mortals and the earth. Those who believe Jesus knows he teaches-Matthew 5:5--The meek will inherit the EARTH. ( not heaven)--
This earth needs Gods kingdom very soon.
Do you know about Gods kingdom?

The ONLY hope remaining for mankind is Gods kingdom.

There is a "New Hope"

MV5BMjE1OTc1OTEwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjg1NjQ1MDI@._V1_.jpg

I am seriously not mocking your faith but that sort of perfect world stuff gets less believable the older you get. Sounds like being in church all the time.

The ONLY hope remaining for mankind is Gods kingdom. Have you heard all the wonderful promises made to mankind by God and his son? Gods kingdom rule( like a govt)a govt rule run by love) over the earth. No more satan influences which rule now. No more bad. The earth will become a paradise. Every motive of ones neighbor will be from Love. Profit rules this satan run system of things. No more war, hatred, lying, stealing, diseases, sickness, cheating, etc, all the way down the line. Gods kingdom will be a cure all of this sick system. The new earth= Gods kingdom rule over it. Will be transformed into a paradise(Eden)-- Gods original plan has never changed for mortals and the earth. Those who believe Jesus knows he teaches-Matthew 5:5--The meek will inherit the EARTH. ( not heaven)--

While I am a practicing Christian the problem I have with this sentiment is the way in which it encourages people to give up on THIS life, right here, right now in the here and now. I'm sure the afterlife will be chock full harp music and angel feathers, however, preaching that death is our only hope is just as bad as the suicidal aspirations of the globalist radical leftists. I personally know too many other Christians who are ready to give up on this life because the next will be so much better. I can't go for that.

The very worst thing that can happen is that many Christians will resign themselves to there being no hope in this life on earth.

This will then have a huge effect on US military leadership seeing that there's little point in prolonging the agony that is the downfall of American democracy.

World war could become acceptable on those grounds and MAD will no longer be the deterrent that keeps us safe.

Christian end times nonsense is more powerful than many can understand.

Yeah............no........."Neither shall they say, 'Lo here!' or 'Lo there!' for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." -- Luke 17:21

The Kingdom of God has been here for over 2000 years, "Truly I tell you, there are some standing here (where? in front of Jesus in the 1st century) who will not taste death until the kingdom of God comes with power." -- Mark 9:1

Unless there are 2000 year old people still walking around on earth..................today, you are mistaken.

Jesus gave Peter the keys to that kingdom of God, "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." -- Matthew 16:19

Peter used those keys to allow the first citizens into the kingdom of God on the day of Pentecost after the resurrection of Christ Jesus. Peter declared what was needed to enter that kingdom and on that day 3000 souls were added/conveyed into the kingdom of God (Acts 2:1-41) One of the things that Peter loosed on earth.......the requirement for water baptism.

One question? How many times have the Witnesses been proven wrong in their predictions as documented in history? :eusa_think: Would you believe 5 times the Witnesses have predicted the end of the world? The last in 1924. :disbelief:

FYI: Christians have inherited over 1/3 of the worlds population..........about 3 billion, so the MEEK.................are in the lead.

How many religions are out there all claiming to be Christians as found in the Bible? There is only one source to calibrate the truth. The Word of God as its universality translated in order to save people, not to confuse people. God is not the author of confusion (1 Cor. 14:33)

When anyone declares they have their own Bible.........BEWARE. Just a few, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons,, Muslims, Catholics.........

Last edited:
While I am a practicing Christian the problem I have with this sentiment is the way in which it encourages people to give up on THIS life, right here, right now in the here and now. I'm sure the afterlife will be chock full harp music and angel feathers, however, preaching that death is our only hope is just as bad as the suicidal aspirations of the globalist radical leftists. I personally know too many other Christians who are ready to give up on this life because the next will be so much better. I can't go for that.

You seem confused. One doesnt give up this life, and no death is not the hope. Living now for Gods kingdom instead of the desires of this world.

The very worst thing that can happen is that many Christians will resign themselves to there being no hope in this life on earth.

This will then have a huge effect on US military leadership seeing that there's little point in prolonging the agony that is the downfall of American democracy.

World war could become acceptable on those grounds and MAD will no longer be the deterrent that keeps us safe.

Christian end times nonsense is more powerful than many can understand.

We are in the end of the last days. Satan is in control of ALL manmade govt. God has given us a king--The king of kings-Jesus.

Yeah............no........."Neither shall they say, 'Lo here!' or 'Lo there!' for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." -- Luke 17:21

The Kingdom of God has been here for over 2000 years, "Truly I tell you, there are some standing here (where? in front of Jesus in the 1st century) who will not taste death until the kingdom of God comes with power." -- Mark 9:1

Unless there are 2000 year old people still walking around on earth..................today, you are mistaken.

Jesus gave Peter the keys to that kingdom of God, "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." -- Matthew 16:19

Peter used those keys to allow the first citizens into the kingdom of God on the day of Pentecost after the resurrection of Christ Jesus. Peter declared what was needed to enter that kingdom and on that day 3000 souls were added/conveyed into the kingdom of God (Acts 2:1-41) One of the things that Peter loosed on earth.......the requirement for water baptism.

One question? How many times have the Witnesses been proven wrong in their predictions as documented in history? :eusa_think: Would you believe 5 times the Witnesses have predicted the end of the world? The last in 1924. :disbelief:

FYI: Christians have inherited over 1/3 of the worlds population..........about 3 billion, so the MEEK.................are in the lead.

How many religions are out there all claiming to be Christians as found in the Bible? There is only one source to calibrate the truth. The Word of God as its universality translated in order to save people, not to confuse people. God is not the author of confusion (1 Cor. 14:33)

When anyone declares they have their own Bible.........BEWARE. Just a few, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons,, Muslims, Catholics.........

Jesus was referring to true followers living now in the last days. Not to the ones standing there then. Some of you standing here( referred to the true followers)
3 billion following a false Jesus is correct. Those DO NOT listen to Jesus.
Yes it was a very difficult task to undo 1750 years of false teachings out of error filled translations)--mistakes were made.
No the confusion came from the religion that came out of Rome( son of peredition) and caused 34,000 different religions claiming to be christian. = a mass of confusion.
God NEVER had more than a single religion-unified in love, peace and thought.
Its proven fact, out of their own translating, the errors in trinity based translations. The big one found at John 1:1--No capitol G God is in the last line in the greek translating. They added it to fit false council teachings=100% fact.

So god created Satan to abuse the creations he supposedly loves then promises a kingdom of love without Satan

Why not just do that from the very beginning?

So god created Satan to abuse the creations he supposedly loves then promises a kingdom of love without Satan
Let's make it simpler. We are told mankind wished to know both good and evil which entailed being given a physical existence that can grapple with temptation. In the original Hebrew Satan meant Tempter. We wanted this knowledge which means we wanted this fight. We want to bring the Kingdom of God (or goodness and love) into this world with us. But we also have other temptations.

Let's make it simpler. We are told mankind wished to know both good and evil which entailed being given a physical existence that can grapple with temptation. In the original Hebrew Satan meant Tempter. We wanted this knowledge which means we wanted this fight. We want to bring the Kingdom of God (or goodness and love) into this world with us. But we also have other temptations.
You mean this all loving compassionate god is punishing people for the sins someone else committed

And why does any god consider knowledge a sin?

So, save one, you’re an atheist?
Do you even know the definition of atheist? Belief in even one God and one is no longer an atheist, anymore than except for the meat in a hamburger, it is a vegetarian meal.

Do you even know the definition of atheist? Belief in even one God and one is no longer an atheist, anymore than except for the meat in a hamburger, it is a vegetarian meal.
That’s why I said “save one.”
Tell me with all the “Gods” there are, how do you know yours is the only true God?

New Topics

Forum List

Back