The only decent Democrat-Joe Manchin

You called it record inflation.

Please learn what words are
And clarified it. Itā€™s the worst weā€˜ve seen in 40 years. And your only response to that was ā€œthatā€™s not a thing.ā€ Tell that to the Americans wh canā€™t afford to fill their gas tanks or buy beef for their families.

Please learn not to split hairs and deflect to hide from the fact that we are in the worst inflation since I got my first job out of college - and Iā€™m now a retiree. Thatā€™s a LOOOONG time.

Itā€™s been a pleasure talking with you delusional libtards but I now must go to Walmart for groceries. I used to shop at a middle-class grocery, but Bidenā€™s inflation has moved many in the middle class to a lower class lifestyle. I hope their chopped beef is OK.

Itā€™s been a pleasure talking with you delusional libtards but I now must go to Walmart for groceries. I used to shop at a middle-class grocery, but Bidenā€™s inflation has moved many in the middle class to a lower class lifestyle. I hope their chopped beef is OK.
I bought half of a Angus steer, and with processing costs, I paid $3.75 a pound.
Better than Walmart.

Inflation is not at record numbers, it was higher under Carter and Reagan

Russia and Ukraine are in Europe. Joe Biden is President of a country in North America

The US has never had energy independence so I donā€™t know what you mean by ā€œloss of energy independenceā€

The rest are Bidenā€™s fault, that is correct
We had energy independence under trump

Manchin stands firm on disagreements with Biden policies

Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, W.Va., says he will not change his mind on the policy disagreements he has with the Biden administration and the progressive wing of his party, standing firm on his call for U.S. energy independence while decrying big spending as inflation rages.

The senator joined FOX Business' "Kudlow" on Tuesday, where he reiterated his push for the U.S. to ban Russian oil imports in wake of Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and to allow American energy producers to replace it.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...biden-policies

One of the few cases where I could support a democrat

It sure sounds like you define decency by how much someone agrees with you on a policy.

We had energy independence under trump
I assume you laugh because you are stupid

Huh? You think the Ds are going to pick up seats in November?? Are you completely unaware of the disaster that is Biden? High inflation. Killed energy independence and leverage with Russia. Illegals swarming the border by the millions. Thousands of Americans abandoned to the Taliban. Crime soaring. More dead from COVID under him than under Trump. Accuses his opponents of racism. Funneled money to the HAMAS Islamic terrorists.

And you think there are a sufficient number of brainwashed Americans who will vote to enable his dementia-ridden presidency? No way, Jose!
You're responding to a troll, a fake account like basquebromance. Don't waste your time.

Manchin stands firm on disagreements with Biden policies

Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, W.Va., says he will not change his mind on the policy disagreements he has with the Biden administration and the progressive wing of his party, standing firm on his call for U.S. energy independence while decrying big spending as inflation rages.

The senator joined FOX Business' "Kudlow" on Tuesday, where he reiterated his push for the U.S. to ban Russian oil imports in wake of Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and to allow American energy producers to replace it.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...biden-policies

One of the few cases where I could support a democrat
I'd vote D (again) if they'd actually do what Manchin proposes(ed)

Manchin said that if Democrats want to cut a deal on a party-line bill using the budget process to circumvent a Republican filibuster, they need to start with prescription drug savings and tax reform. He envisions whatever revenue they can wring out of that as split evenly between reducing the federal deficit and inflation, on the one hand, and enacting new climate and social programs, on the other ā€” ā€œto the point where itā€™s sustainable.ā€

ā€œIf you do that, the revenue producing [measures] would be taxes and drugs. The spending is going to be climate,ā€ Manchin said.

ā€œAnd the social issues, we basically have to deal with thoseā€ with any money thatā€™s left, he added. As far as whether he thinks his party finally understands his parameters for joining the talks, he said that Democrats ā€œknow where I am. They just basically think that Iā€™m going to change.ā€

I define it by elected representatives that actually represent the people
They are representatives, representing their district and yes, what's popular in Brooklyn, NY may not be popular where you are.

So what are you talking about?

They are representatives, representing their district and yes, what's popular in Brooklyn, NY may not be popular where you are.

So what are you talking about?
that is true, NYers like being treated like cattle and told what to do with every move they make, us flyover states, not so much

And you sound like a 40 year old fucktard still mooching off his parents
You can tell that to yourself if it makes you feel better, but it's pure a fantasy.

You don't know me and reality old man is that you'd give your right nut (pardon the pun) to be me.

Last edited:
You can tell that to yourself if it makes you feel better, but it's pure a fantasy.

You don't know me and reality old man is that you'd give your right nut (pardon the pun) to be me.
Don't think so fucktard, I have a good life and would not trade it with anyone, i feel pity for people like you

Forum List

Back