The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
never a criminal investigation
into the controlled demolition of all three towers.......

all the steel columns cut up & quickly sent to China for recycling
There was no controlled demolition and no evidence of it.

Seom steel was sent to many places for recycling in a normal manner

We're talking about WTC 7, tinfoil.
Stop with the ancient troll tactics---save it for the kiddies.

And by 'troll tactics', you mean asking you simple questions that demonstrate the absurdity of your insanely complicated conspiracy backed by nothing?

Tower 7 was a controlled demolition and so were the twins, --planes alone would have just been a very expensive clean up.

If such were the case, you'd have simple, evidence based answers for the dozens of theory killing holes in your conspiracy. Yet your conspiracy is absurdly complicated and backed by jack shit.

You wouldn't have to keep desperately switching from explanation to explanation....claiming it was thermite when I ask you why there were no explosive sounds preceding the collapse. And then claiming it was explosives when I point out that thermite doesn't explode.

You don't want truth. You want your conspiracy lies. And you'll ignore any evidence to cling to theem. As I've made you demonstrate here tonight.

Says who?

Let me guess.....another youtube video, backed by jackshit?
Chertoff , Hayden and Giuliani were in charge of
destroying the evidence. Ask them.

Says who?

Remember, you're just a regugitator. You recite whatever some silly youtube video tells you to think. And ignore all the mountains of evidence that contradicts you.

Your silly 'controlled demolition' story doesn't hold up.....and you know it. Which is why you keep switching from one explanation to another as holes are punched in your absurd conspiracy.

Thermite doesn't explode. So you claim explosives.

Explosives make sound and the collapse wasn't preceded by any such explosions. So you claim thermite.

Thermite doesn't cut, but welds. And is never used in controlled demolition. So you flee back to explosives.

There's no such thing as a silent explosive. Nor was there any residue of explosives ever found in any dust sample taken from ground zero. So you flee back to thermite.

Thermite is obsurdly obvious, burning so brightly that it can permanently damage your eyes if you look directly at it. And there were no thermite reactions ever found...not before, during or after the collapse. So you scramble back to explosives.

And on, and on, and on. If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to keep running, keep abandoning your claims again and again.

You run.....because your explanation is just awful and doesn't make the slightest sense.

Last edited:
steel was sent to many places for recycling in a normal manner
Actually Chertoff's Israeli friends cut it up and shipped it off to China, at a loss, because scrap metal was selling low at the time. Weird huh ?
All lies

Angelo either makes up random shit.....or mechanically apes whatever a youtube video tells him to think.

There's not a lot of critical thinking involved with conspiracy theorists in general. Or this one in particular.

It's good to keep it fresh in people's minds
that there was never a criminal investigation performed following the destruction of the 3 WTC towers on 9/11, and there are still many unanswered questions.

We are the citizen journalists and investigators who will always pursue truth and justice, despite being labelled 'conspiracy theorists'.

View attachment 448585
We must applaud Mr. Richard Gage and his colleagues, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, for their tenacity in seeking to answer lingering questions concerning the total destruction of the World Trade Center complex, in particular Buildings 1, 2, and 7.
A reminder to the trolls that my op speaks for itself.
The true burden of proof will be on you someday.

It's good to keep it fresh in people's minds
that there was never a criminal investigation performed following the destruction of the 3 WTC towers on 9/11, and there are still many unanswered questions.

We are the citizen journalists and investigators who will always pursue truth and justice, despite being labelled 'conspiracy theorists'.

View attachment 448585
We must applaud Mr. Richard Gage and his colleagues, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, for their tenacity in seeking to answer lingering questions concerning the total destruction of the World Trade Center complex, in particular Buildings 1, 2, and 7.
A reminder to the trolls that my op speaks for itself.
The true burden of proof will be on you someday.

Dude....the burden of proof is on you to establish your absurd little conspiracies.

And you know you can't back up your claims. Which is why you keep switching conspiracy theories and accusations...abandoning them almost as quickly as you make them.

Keep running. Your shit arguments aren't going to get any better just because you abandon them.

Dude....the burden of proof is on you to establish your absurd little conspiracies.

And you know you can't back up your claims. Which is why you keep switching conspiracy theories and accusations...abandoning them almost as quickly as you make them.

Keep running. Your shit arguments aren't going to get any better just because you abandon them.
How do you sleep at night ?
That's my question.

How do you sleep at night ?
That's my question.

Like a baby.

I imagine with all the running you do from your own batshit conspiracy theories......you get some excellent cardio!

Another youtube video you've never watched making claims that you'll abandon the first time you're asked questions about them?

Shocker.

So much for your WTC7 batshit. And your claims that the FDNY was in on it. And your 'thermite' nonsense that you fled from. And your 'explosives' babble that you abandoned.

Do you ever get tired of running? I mean, fleeing from one conspiracy failure after another has to be exhausting.

Definitions to Help Understand Disinformation Agendas

Therefore, in an attempt to explore the interactions between the pejorative term “conspiracy theory” and the prevalence of “disinfo agents”, I include here some relevant definitions of terms, obtained from easily accessible online sources:

Conspiracy theory: An explanatory proposition that accuses two or more people, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through deliberate collusion, an event or phenomenon of great social, political, or economic impact. Such conspiracy theories are frequently proven to be truthful when the bullying disinformation campaigns that try to silence them are revealed as false, misleading, impossible and/or unscientific.

False flag operation: A covert operation that is designed to deceive in such a way that the operation appears as though it is being carried out by entities other than those who actually planned and executed them. Usually there is an ulterior motive, such as starting a war or invasion under false pretenses and blaming the war on some other entity, such as the victim of the false flag op.

Misinformation: False or inaccurate information.

Disinformation: False information that is intended to mislead, especially propaganda issued by a government organization or a corporate advertiser.

Troll: A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, whose ancestors were thought to have carried massive stones into the countryside (although actually the result of glaciers). Living in hills, mountains, caves, or under bridges, they are stupid, large, brutish, hairy, long-nosed, and bug-eyed, and may also have multiple heads or horns. Trolls love to eat people, especially small children.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Internet shill: Someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for. Shills promote companies, products, public figures and viewpoints for profit, while pretending to have no motivation for doing so other than personal belief. Alternatively, they sometimes denigrate someone or something, such as a political viewpoint or a competitor’s product, that is in conflict with the entity they serve. Shill jobs are telecommute positions or are conducted from temporary offices which are frequently moved to avoid detection.

Conventional wisdom: opinions or beliefs, often theoretical and even erroneous, that are held or accepted by most people. Often such “wisdom” contradicts known facts. (Ex: “The earth is flat” was at one time conventional wisdom for over 99% of the population.)

Propaganda: Information of a biased or misleading nature and used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view. Corporations call it advertising.

Or.....your conspiracy is so awful that I shred it with ease. So you're trying to fold me into it.

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy, must be part of it. The tinfoil mantra.

I have a better idea: get better explanations. As the one's your pushing now are molten garbage. And can't hold up to scrutiny. Which explains why you've abandoned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back