The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's good to keep it fresh in people's minds
that there was never a criminal investigation performed following the destruction of the 3 WTC towers on 9/11, and there are still many unanswered questions.

We are the citizen journalists and investigators who will always pursue truth and justice, despite being labelled 'conspiracy theorists'.

1611629684341.png

We must applaud Mr. Richard Gage and his colleagues, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, for their tenacity in seeking to answer lingering questions concerning the total destruction of the World Trade Center complex, in particular Buildings 1, 2, and 7.

This has long been addressed, but amazingly some people just can't accept hard evidence:

Popular Mechanics
An article packed with lies.

I haven't said one mean word to you, yet I get all this in return. You have a problem that is all yours.......
Go away then.

Not this shit again!

:cuckoo:

Yet no counterpoints are offered, thus as usual 9/11 truther's have nothing.

Not going away, I will watch you struggle as you make a fool of yourself with your hostile replies.

The hostility runs deep in you.....

Meanwhile here is the 2005 Popular Mechanics comprehensive report:

The 9/11 Lies Are Out There: Editor's Notes

and from the 9/11 Commission Report in full:

9-11 Commission Report

=====

I read through the book, found it credible in conjunction with debates on the internet 15 years ago. Now I hardly take the 9/11 nonsense anymore it is too stupid as the debunking's were numerous and decisive.

This has long been addressed, but amazingly some people just can't accept hard evidence:

Popular Mechanics
An article packed with lies.

I haven't said one mean word to you, yet I get all this in return. You have a problem that is all yours.......
Go away then.

Not this shit again!

:cuckoo:
Dude you talk a lot of shit. Maybe you should learn some manners? Pussy. Your conspiracy theories are a joke.

Every truth denier will be put on ignore from now on.
Faggots.

:auiqs.jpg:

He has yet to defend his position......., he ignored the well researched debunking's I posted, thus he does nothing but be angry.

He has been hostile to me in the PM's, finally told him to stop sending me hostile PM's, he ignored my warning that I would report one more hostile PM.

The puzzle is why is he so angry in his replies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back