The ONE word that is NOT used by the MSM when describing BLM!!!

The OP is arguing for an authoritarian police state rule by the government.
There is a wide gulf between the utter chaos of no government, and the "rule of law" enforced by a well trained police force.
Criminals always whine after they are caught.
The old saying "don't do the crime if you can't do the time" still fits.
Don't blame the police for enforcing LAWS, that is what they are trained and paid to do.
Reminds me of the scene in "Liar, Liar" where Jim Carrey's character is telling Spike: "STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE!" What is so damned difficult about that?

This same thread keeps getting reposted by the propagandist who get paid to adorate the flotsam.

Adolph Hitler and Joe Stalin both had two parents with one staying at home to raise the family while one worked and they never got a divorce.

White people have a 50% divorce rate with single parents households.
YOU are such an idiot! You write:
This same thread keeps getting reposted by the propagandist who get paid to adorate the flotsam
How in the hell does someone as DUMB as you even come up with the truly stupid ass statement..I get paid?
The ONLY thing right is your name: "Moonglow"!
I'm trying to help evidently smarter people than you comprehend the totally biased MSM's efforts to
destroy the ONLY country where they can exist which shows how truly ignorant they AND YOU are!

Resisting arrest is a very bad idea.

It's only second to "don't break the law". That one is always first.

If you break the law it's your fault the cops are trying to arrest you, if you try and resist arrest then you're making it even worse and at that point I consider you taking your own life in your hands. You just fucked up twice, you're on your own after that.

It amazes me if you see so many people getting arrested, hurt, killed, whatever it seems like we should be shouting "obey the law" instead of "fuck the police".

Forum List

Back