The one to whom Trump is most loyal

Putin should send Trump a case of champagne. While everyone is in a tizzy and looking the other way over a useless wall, Trump is paving the way for Russia to intimidate and bully Europe..again. The only reason Russia has held back so long is because America used to keep its commitments. But now...

NATO, Russia fail to agree over missile breach, U.S. to quit treaty

Why should we honor a treaty that the other signatory is ignoring?
I'm just spitballing here, but ummm...because we gave our word? Because the very reason for NATO is to keep land-hungry Russia in check?
Then there's this: NYT: When Trump Lifted Sanctions On Russian Oligarch, It Freed Him From Hundreds Of Millions In Debt - Joe.My.God.

Putin should send Trump a case of champagne. While everyone is in a tizzy and looking the other way over a useless wall, Trump is paving the way for Russia to intimidate and bully Europe..again. The only reason Russia has held back so long is because America used to keep its commitments. But now...

Why should we honor a treaty that the other signatory is ignoring?
I'm just spitballing here, but ummm...because we gave our word?

So did they. No tickee no washee.

NYT? Please.

I think that Europe needs to worry just as much with Germany bullying them as they do Russia, and probably more so.

Frau Merkel is trying to push around Great Nations like Poland , Hungary and Czechia to pressure them into taking Islamonazi "refugees". The German Fuhreress is really working to fulfilling her predecessors dream for German hegemony in Europe

I think that Europe needs to worry just as much with Germany bullying them as they do Russia, and probably more so.

Frau Merkel is trying to push around Great Nations like Poland , Hungary and Czechia to pressure them into taking Islamonazi "refugees". The German Fuhreress is really working to fulfilling her predecessors dream for German hegemony in Europe

I read somewhere that Poland and Italy are forming a coalition to oppose the EU. I suspect others will follow.

Forum List

Back