The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

It is late....my sincere apologies!
No worries. Completely logical to assume that was an actual statement of position. There is often no difference in what these idiots say and what seems like obvious irony to a normal person. In other cases, it's just gibberish and not even fun to poke at.

I've never found that reasoning or facts work with these clowns, so I take opportunities to amuse myself when I run across particularly stupid things, like this guy trying to defend the disastrous Afghanistan retreat and ongoing abandonment of Americans and allies in that shithole.

Trump would have passed on sanctions on Putin

He would have told Europe to ignore Ukraine because Russian Oil was more important

That's incorrect ... President Trump actually put sanctions on Nord Stream 2.

President Biden removed those sanctions when he got into office, then put them back on because he fucked up removing them ...
And then convinced nitwits like you that he actually accomplished something ... :auiqs.jpg:

I keep bringing up Biden's disastrous, failed Afghanistan withdrawal - big difference.
Biden successfully withdrew the final 2500 troops left in the country by the former President.

It was not enough troops to conduct a withdrawal so our boys and girls were force to deploy to aid in the withdrawal because Benedict Donald didn't have a final withdrawal plan. He figured he and his media friends could force Biden, and our military, into a bad situation and make political hay out of it.

The Neo-GOP sheep have been munching on that hay for a year now.

Libs can't figure anything out, really. It's why they're thrown around like rag dolls by their media and politicians.

Numerous threads have covered In detail the mistakes Biden made. I saw what tbe State Department posted. I reminded you of how Biden vowed not to leave anyone behind but failed to keep that promise because the Taliban controlled the timing of our departure, not Biden.

Americans who wanted to leave were left behind and independent / private groups went in, before and after the last military plane left Afghanistan, and rescued % got people out. That is a fact, no matter what the State Dept was claiming.

The US was chased out of Afghanistan. The last plane taking off as the Taliban were shelling / attacking the airport was reminiscent of the last helicopter taking off out of Viet Nam.

Americans who wanted to leave were rescued / pulled out by non-US govt groups, as the links I posted show, not by Biden. The claim that Biden got everyone out that wanted to leave is false.
And you can't figure out that according to Trump's agreement, all government troops had to leave the country by a certain date. And our government would not be allowed back in. Biden did the best he could with the agreement trump left him. After that date the government could not intervene in any way officially.

And you can't figure out that according to Trump's agreement, all government troops had to leave the country by a certain date. And our government would not be allowed back in. Biden did the best he could with the agreement trump left him. After that date the government could not intervene in any way officially.
Trump had a backbone and would have told the Taliban we would tale longer and if they didn't like it we would carpet bomb their asses. The Taliban would not have tried to rush Trump as they did the dementia-ravaged basement dweller.

Trump would not have abandoned Americans in Afghanistan as puss-boy did, allowing the Taliban to force us to run while leaving people behind.

Of course you wi.puff out your chest and lean on your hatred for Trump to claim Trump would have done nothing different, but yiu know its a lie.

Forum List

Back