The One Thing God Can't Do.

PainefulTruth

Romantic Cynic
Sep 28, 2013
Arizona
Lie.

God = Truth. God can't lie because if It did, It would no longer be true.

This of course means that God, if It exists, is not the God of any of the revealed religions.

He might not be able to lie but he sure can kill people

Why do you think the anti-Christ will one day be in power?

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thessalonians+2&version=KJV

I don't because there is no such thing.

I read the bible and god killed people left and right so he is a murderer who refuses to obey his own laws.

Last edited:

After World War I and World War II, there was Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Josef Mengele, Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin and a whole host of others.

I believe it won't be any surprise.

After World War I and World War II, there was Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Josef Mengele, Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin and a whole host of others.

So how many anti christs are there?

how many people did god kill as compared to Hitler?

Good question. Unfortunately, I don't have a number.

Something to think about next time you fall to your knees huh?

Oh yeah like you can capture GOD (or the evidence that there is no GOD) with logic.

:lol:
for sure​

Good question. Unfortunately, I don't have a number.

No. Not all killing is murder. I'm sure God thought about it more than you thought about it.

I don't quibble about the definition of murder. Someone killing thousands of defenseless people is mass murder. Period.

You're excusing murder by your god because he had his reason right?
BTW Hitler had his reasons too.

Last edited:

No. Not all killing is murder. I'm sure God thought about it more than you thought about it.

I don't quibble about the definition of murder. Someone killing thousands of defenseless people is mass murder. Period.

You're excusing murder by your god because he had his reason right?
BTW Hitler had his reasons too.

Everyone on death row is defenseless by that definition. I don't feel sorry for all of them.

He does not lie. Whether He could or not... I don't know. If He could lie He would cease to be God.

Though I can't imagine being God and choose not to be God anymore.

That I suppose is a Philosophical issue. You are right, He does not lie.

God can create anything and do anything.

God creates a mountain to heavy for God to lift?

God can do anything that can be done.

No one can lie and remain God, so He can't do that if He is to remain God. And as far as I know there is no way He could cease to be God.

What your asking for is a contradiction. If it can be done, God can do it. Period.

God can create anything and do anything.

God creates a mountain to heavy for God to lift?

God who created mountains came in human form who could not lift it in human form without using supernatural power. So, Yes.

So how many anti christs are there?

how many people did god kill as compared to Hitler?

Excluding how ever many he personally killed during WWI, I'm not aware of Hitler directly killing anyone. He ordered millions to be killed, but ultimately others did the killing as with most politicians. If we hold Hitler responsible for the Holocaust deaths then by that same logic we should be charging every US President with similar crimes.

And by comparison, Hitler was perhaps responsible for tens of millions of deaths. G-d is responsible for killing every living thing on the planet but for Noah and a few animals. G-d wins.

Forum List

Back