The one good thing about guns...

The VPC -says firearms are used for defense around 95,000 times per year.
Across the same time period - 2013-2015 - that's almost 11x more often than a firearm is used to commit murder and about 4.5x more often than to commit suicide.

https://vpc.org/studies/justifiable17.pdf

And since the VPC is one of the most extreme, anti-gun groups....that says a lot when they give that number.....

~53% of murders are committed by blacks... so, no.

And they always say blacks make up 12% of the population....but the true number is young black males make up 7% of the population and they are the ones trapped by democrat party policies into lives of violence and crime....and murder....usually of other black males...

That self-defense is used in a very small fraction of all crimes.

Okay, let's play.

A woman is grabbed by a much stronger, violent and aggressive male at a bus stop or train platform............he plans on dragging her into an alley or abandoned building to rape, torture and murder her.

Do you allow her to own and carry a gun to stop the rape?

Is it better, in your mind, that she is raped, tortured and then murdered, rather than being allowed to carry and use a gun for self defense....

Very easy questions....be brave, answer them.......your buddies in the anti-gun movement still refuse to answer them....are you braver than they are?

White people have one of the highest suicide rate in USA

m_zld210094f1_1621437748.45654.png

This is no less of a sin then murder.

I have a gun but I don't carry a gun.
Have gun will carry.

I have legally carried a concealed firearm for at least 30 years. I hope and pray I never have to draw it. The last thing I would ever hope to do is to injure or kill someone who is attacking me with the intention of putting me in the hospital for an extended stay or six feet under. However if using my concealed handgun is my only alternative to stopping a serious attack, I am willing to use it.

I have noticed that carrying a concealed firearm has made me a much more polite individual. For example I don’t casually give other drivers the finger when they do stupid things.

Then provide a link to support your claim because as of now all you have done is just posted numbers that have no links.
Statistics do lie.

I used to manipulate statistics to make my boss look good in one of those idiotic company production programs that management loves to push so they look good to their supervisors.

Sometimes if our department looked really good the company would give us something like a keychain with a inspirational message about quality. Of course that quality keychain would fall apart in a month.

The people who have them are killing each other off. A person without a gun is 8 timesless likely to be injured or killed by one. Good luck to all your gun owners out there, you're going to need it.
I have had firearms in my home all my life, over 50 years and so did my Father and his Father and so on. Generations of firearm owners and not one of them or their families killed by those firearms.

I have had firearms in my home all my life, over 50 years and so did my Father and his Father and so on. Generations of firearm owners and not one of them or their families killed by those firearms.
My dad had a full gun cabinet in the living room and a loaded 357 magnum handy (usually a sawed-off shotgun tucked away close by, too), up until the day he died, and he also used to drink anywhere from 6 to 12 beers a night and I still never saw him or anyone else we knew have a negligent discharge.
Had to join the Army to see one of those.

The people who have them are killing each other off. A person without a gun is 8 timesless likely to be injured or killed by one. Good luck to all your gun owners out there, you're going to need it.

Why can't we be more like Hitler's Germany, Mao's China or Stalin's USSR?

Forum List

Back