The Olympic Gymnastic Session is Racist!!!

sealybobo
Sure we can compete. In fact right now corporations are DYING for more blacks, asians, women, hispanics and despite diversity candidates being desired, white men are still kicking ass. You hear these USMB Republicans crying about AA like it's unfair to them but the numbers show white men still are like 90% of the executive board rooms.

I'm pretty sure know that white criminals will get the job over black men that are clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

sealybobo
I'm sure if you believe whites should be killed in South Africa, you believe they should be killed here too. Thank god you only make up 12% of the population.

I believe you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands
Do you have evidence for these claims youre making about white criminals getting jobs over black people with clean records? Please tell me you didnt just make that shit up out of thin air. You better have a specific example.

Do you have evidence for these claims youre making about white criminals getting jobs over black people with clean records? Please tell me you didnt just make that shit up out of thin air. You better have a specific example.
Click the link

I can't believe it but it's true. At least this study shows it's true. In Arizona. Sad.

• Both black and Hispanic men were less likely to receive a positive response from employers—including a call back or email for an interview or a job offer—compared with white men.
  • Men with criminal records were more likely than women with criminal records to receive a negative response from employers.
  • White men with a criminal record had more positive responses than black men with no criminal record.

All pairs sent applications for the same jobs, and all skills and qualifications on résumés were matched. In the first experiment, they submitted more than 6,000 online applications for entry-level jobs in three job sectors, including customer service, general/manual labor, and restaurant/food service in Maricopa County, Arizona between 2011 and 2012. In the second experiment, individuals applied to 60 jobs in-person. The survey of hiring managers was conducted with 49 employers who were included in the in-person job application experiment.

A couple people writing an article isnt proof of anything.
Racism lives on not due to a lack of knowledge at an academic level racism is very well understood. White people like you, ask for proof in truth, not because you want to the truth, but because you want the the argument to stay stuck on some point so that you don't have to take what the other person says seriously.

"No it's not 15%...it's actually 13%" some stupid sh*t like that.

It also puts you in a position of power because then the person has to prove it to you, and then you can reject all forms of proof which was your goal in the first place.

Racism lives on not due to a lack of knowledge at an academic level racism is very well understood. White people like you, ask for proof in truth, not because you want to the truth, but because you want the the argument to stay stuck on some point so that you don't have to take what the other person says seriously.

"No it's not 15%...it's actually 13%" some stupid sh*t like that.

It also puts you in a position of power because then the person has to prove it to you, and then you can reject all forms of proof which was your goal in the first place.
Yea yeah yeah, just show me some proof or shut up.

Harvard and Huffpost had the proof. Now it's up to you to disprove them. Can you do that ?
If they proved it, people would be going to jail. Its illegal to hire based on race. Let me know when you have proof.

Forum List

Back