The Olympic Gymnastic Session is Racist!!!

I think her mother could whip your ass, Mr One Semester Washout.
The funny thing is you didn't finish 4 years either pussy. I can't help it you have a weak injury prone body.

Quitting wrestling was the best decision I ever made. Suddenly I was able to party like a normal freshman. Wrestling would have robbed me of all that partying and pussy. I actually think it's a little gay you chose to wrestle men for 4 years instead of coeds.

sealybobo
Don't challenge it. Just go with it.

Happen. Not. Gonna

We will fight till hell freezes over...and then we will carry on fighting you on that ice.

sealybobo
It is what it is.

It is what is in the sense that white people need a system of white supremacy because white men can't compete with out system of white supremacy

Last edited:
AZrailwhale
Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Italians, Irish, Eastern Europeans, South Americans, Central Americans and Mexicans were all powerless at one time.

And all are those groups are anti - black. And all those groups made their bones by ass kissing white people and hating black people.

sealybobo
Don't challenge it. Just go with it.

Happen. Not. Gonna

We will fight till hell freezes over...and then we will carry on fighting you on that ice.

sealybobo
It is what it is.

It is what is in the sense that white people need a system of white supremacy because white men can't compete with out system of white supremacy

sealybobo
Or go to a primarily black nation where there is black supremacy

I have no desire to do to white people what white people delight in doing to black.

However I do believe that white people should be killed in South Africa and I agree with the killings of whites in South Africa. I do believe in speaking the language of the white man when faced with white supremacy.

Sure we can compete. In fact right now corporations are DYING for more blacks, asians, women, hispanics and despite diversity candidates being desired, white men are still kicking ass. You hear these USMB Republicans crying about AA like it's unfair to them but the numbers show white men still are like 90% of the executive board rooms.

And since you only make up 12% of the population, there is nothing you can ever do about this. The best you can hope for is that one day 12% of our CEO's are black. That would be fair.

I'm sure if you believe whites should be killed in South Africa, you believe they should be killed here too. Thank god you only make up 12% of the population.

AZrailwhale
Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Italians, Irish, Eastern Europeans, South Americans, Central Americans and Mexicans were all powerless at one time.

And all are those groups are anti - black. And all those groups made their bones by ass kissing white people and hating black people.
They assimilated into our culture. There are even a lot of blacks who have done so. Look at Chris Rock. Look who he lives with. Look who he stars in movies with. And remember his comedy routine where he admitted even blacks hate n*#*$rs too.

sealybobo
Sure we can compete. In fact right now corporations are DYING for more blacks, asians, women, hispanics and despite diversity candidates being desired, white men are still kicking ass. You hear these USMB Republicans crying about AA like it's unfair to them but the numbers show white men still are like 90% of the executive board rooms.

I'm pretty sure know that white criminals will get the job over black men that are clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

sealybobo
I'm sure if you believe whites should be killed in South Africa, you believe they should be killed here too. Thank god you only make up 12% of the population.

I believe you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands

sealybobo
There are even a lot of blacks who have done so. Look at Chris Rock. Look who he lives with. Look who he stars in movies with. And remember his comedy routine where he admitted even blacks hate n*#*$rs too.

You could have made the same argument 55 years ago. "Look at Sammy Davis Jnr - Look at Muhammad Ali - Look at Louis Armstrong - Look at Diana Ross and Tina Turner"

sealybobo

I'm pretty sure know that white criminals will get the job over black men that are clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

sealybobo

I believe you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands
That's what we think of you. That's why cops are so violent in the black communities. They see it's all you understand.

sealybobo
That's what we think of you. That's why cops are so violent in the black communities. They see it's all you understand.

My father always said the meanest people on earth were white People and that they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION which is the opposite of EVOLUTION.

Only a soul can make you a HUE-man and we use our pineal glands to connect with our souls. They don’t poison them, starve them and drop bombs on them and all that done from a people who have done nothing to them

When you look at black history it's almost like we are dealing with another species

sealybobo
There are even a lot of blacks who have done so. Look at Chris Rock. Look who he lives with. Look who he stars in movies with. And remember his comedy routine where he admitted even blacks hate n*#*$rs too.

You could have made the same argument 55 years ago. "Look at Sammy Davis Jnr - Look at Muhammad Ali - Look at Louis Armstrong - Look at Diana Ross and Tina Turner"

Black Americans Earn 30% Less Than White Americans, While Black Households Have Just One-Eighth Wealth Of White Households​

What can we do about this? Remember the majority of your people are stuck in ghettos where there are no economic or educational opportunities. My nephew said it yesterday. They have to get out of the ghettos. Why does that bother blacks? It's the truth. Nothing we can do if you live in Detroit or the Ghettos of Chicago. We need to gentrify those places.

The economic status of Black Americans remains far behind their white counterparts in terms of income, net worth, home ownership, stock ownership, business entrepreneurship and other metrics,

Nearly half of Black workers are employed in the healthcare, retail, accommodation and food service industries with the “vast majority” in lower-paying service roles instead of professional or managerial roles.
The annual median wage of all U.S. workers is about $42,000, 43% of Black workers earn less than $30,000 per year, highlighting how they are overrepresented in low-paying jobs.
While Black Americans are underrepresented in high-paying professions; only 5% of physicians are Black, and just 4.5% of software developers are Black.

So a lot of blacks are poor and uneducated. Of course they are going to get the lowest paying jobs.

McKinsey’s report highlighted that Blacks are overrepresented in low-wage vocations often without benefits and few chances for moving up the ladder. For example, more than 35% of all nursing assistants are Black, earning a median wage of $23,000 — but many are hired as independent contractors, without employee benefits. In addition, about one-third of all security guards and school bus drivers are Black, earning median wages of $26,000 and $26,500, respectively, but with few pathways for career advancement. More worryingly, many of the low-paying types of jobs held by Blacks, including cashiers, janitors, cooks and retail salespeople, could be disrupted by automation and digital tech advancements in the next few years. McKinsey estimates about 6.7 million Black workers (or 42% of the Black labor force) now hold jobs that could be subject to disruption by 2030. These people will quickly need to learn new skills.

AZrailwhale

No, they succeeded by accepting society's rules and becoming productive members of society at large. they didn't blame other's for their problems and failures. they just worked to succeed. Until LBJ screwed them, black Americans were on the same path. The middle class was growing, poverty was shrinking, families were strong, education was valued. Success wasn't considered a negative thing or being "white". Get it through your head, other than a few idiots, no one hates black people for being black. We hate SOME black people for being stupid thugs just like we hate some whites, latinos, asians and American Indians for being thugs.

Black Americans Earn 30% Less Than White Americans, While Black Households Have Just One-Eighth Wealth Of White Households​

What can we do about this? Remember the majority of your people are stuck in ghettos where there are no economic or educational opportunities. My nephew said it yesterday. They have to get out of the ghettos. Why does that bother blacks? It's the truth. Nothing we can do if you live in Detroit or the Ghettos of Chicago. We need to gentrify those places.

The economic status of Black Americans remains far behind their white counterparts in terms of income, net worth, home ownership, stock ownership, business entrepreneurship and other metrics,

Nearly half of Black workers are employed in the healthcare, retail, accommodation and food service industries with the “vast majority” in lower-paying service roles instead of professional or managerial roles.
The annual median wage of all U.S. workers is about $42,000, 43% of Black workers earn less than $30,000 per year, highlighting how they are overrepresented in low-paying jobs.
While Black Americans are underrepresented in high-paying professions; only 5% of physicians are Black, and just 4.5% of software developers are Black.

So a lot of blacks are poor and uneducated. Of course they are going to get the lowest paying jobs.

McKinsey’s report highlighted that Blacks are overrepresented in low-wage vocations often without benefits and few chances for moving up the ladder. For example, more than 35% of all nursing assistants are Black, earning a median wage of $23,000 — but many are hired as independent contractors, without employee benefits. In addition, about one-third of all security guards and school bus drivers are Black, earning median wages of $26,000 and $26,500, respectively, but with few pathways for career advancement. More worryingly, many of the low-paying types of jobs held by Blacks, including cashiers, janitors, cooks and retail salespeople, could be disrupted by automation and digital tech advancements in the next few years. McKinsey estimates about 6.7 million Black workers (or 42% of the Black labor force) now hold jobs that could be subject to disruption by 2030. These people will quickly need to learn new skills.
Nicely copied. Well done

sealybobo

My father always said the meanest people on earth were white People and that they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION which is the opposite of EVOLUTION.

Only a soul can make you a HUE-man and we use our pineal glands to connect with our souls. They don’t poison them, starve them and drop bombs on them and all that done from a people who have done nothing to them

When you look at black history it's almost like we are dealing with another species
So you are the result of multi-generational racism. That explains your irrational attitudes, after all, if it was good enough for daddy, it must be good enough for you. While your dad was indoctrinating you with hate, many other blacks were telling their kids to get a good education and get ahead. they did and have a good life, you believed your dad and are a hate-filled failure as a human being.

Nicely copied. Well done
I asked what can we do about this? All those black people in Detroit of course are going to be nurses assistants, janitors, bus drivers and every other low paying job that one gets when you only have a high school education. What do you propose WE do about this?

Remember all those high paying union jobs that went overseas during the Bush years? A lot of those people never found jobs as good as they lost. So a lot of high school educated whites are in the exact same position those blacks are in. They are making less. Those people had to figure it out and many of them will never find as good of a job unless they go get retrained in something.

So the same thing goes for all those low educated blacks in ghettos. They either have to go to school, move where there are economic opportunities, start a business...

I feel you on this. As a former liberal I wanted the workers to make more but instead Republicans won elections and today the CEO's get all the profit sharing. I'll bet you blacks were hurt bad when unions got attacked.

And by the way, the white government already does a lot for black people. Look around DC. There you will find the richest blacks in America. Why? A lot of government jobs go to black people.

#8 FRIENDLY, MD is a upper-middle-class Black community in Prince George’s County, Md. Landing in at the eighth spot, Friendly’s average family income is $82,827, solidifying its place as an affluent African-American community in the United States.

#7 WOODMORE, MD A suburban community in Prince George’s County, Maryland, Woodmore is an affluent African-American town with a median family income of $103,438. With a majority population of Black people, Woodmore is one of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

#6 KETTERING, MD is also a thriving African-American community in Prince George’s County, Md. The average family income for this town is $107,008. Kettering has a population of 78.5% Black people, safely landing it on this list of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

#5 FORT WASHINGTON, MD is an upper-middle-class Black community, which borders Washington, D.C., just south of the downtown district. It is a prosperous community with a median family income of $114,243. Extending over 14 square miles, Fort Washington is home to families with children, young professionals and college students. More than a third of residents have a bachelor’s or advanced college degree.

#4 MITCHELLVILLE, MD, too, is a upper-middle-class African-American community in Maryland. The average family income of this town is $118,022. Residents of Mitchellville take tremendous pride in their friendly community and beautiful homes. It offers its population access to excellent public schools, which boast high test performance and a graduation rate of more than 80 percent. Most students go on to pursue college degrees, and have easy access to prestigious nearby institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

The other ones are in NY or CA. So, why don't blacks in Detroit move to MD? Or do what they are doing.

Forum List

Back