The Olympic Gymnastic Session is Racist!!!

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Simone-Biles.jpg

Oh, won't this make a good meme?!?!?

Four-time Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles registered a couple of stumbles and penalties in her initial performance Monday at Ariake Gymnastics Center in Tokyo, allowing the team representing the Russian Olympic Committee to grab a one-point lead in the women’s team competition entering Tuesday’s finals.

Ms. Biles declared last month during the trials that she was the greatest - and she was not gloating - she was speaking truth.

"I don't think of myself as the G.O.A.T. and that's not why I wear the goat on my leo. It was kind of a joke in the beginning. I wore one in 2019 and it was just funny because the haters were so upset," she said to PEOPLE. "What we did is to kind of tick them off even more. So I was happy because it's like good, now you guys are annoyed because you're annoying me."

Everywhere she goes there are haters holding her back, just like what happens with black people in engineering, business administration, and entertainment.

Last edited:
Even the greatest stumble at the end of their career…

Look at Jordan, Montana, Ruth and so on and you can be the greatest of all time and still at the end of your career you will fail…

Well unless you are Tom Brady…
Its when she is promoted as the greatest in human history by the Progs that makes this look bad. There have been many great lady American gymnasts. Progs with propaganda do this all the time. If she went with it then screw her. If she did not then there is nothing for to be ashamed about.

Simone Biles was 100% correct in stepping down. The Olympic committee has been racially targeting Black women with arbitrary disqualifications,

I read that the judges told her she could not do her normal routines because they were too difficult and would create too large of a gap and other girls would not be able to compete.

You Sport is problem for white supremacist

Simone is dominating and practically showing up her competition in a sport that is traditional dominated by whites and Asian.

That's why the Olympics is full of sports no gives a shit about but whites or non blacks can win gold. Who cares about Canoeing, BMX-ing, Sailing and Dressage ?

They have also told athletes they can’t speak out or make protest gestures against anti-black racism.
USA Gymnastics were quiet for years while Larry Nassar victimized her and so many other gymnasts. She doesn't owe them or the Olympics a thing.

This Olympic will always have a big fat asterisk next to it. Everything is off. Practically no audience, the athletes basically are in a weird social distancing setup in the athletes village.

Simone Biles was 100% correct in stepping down. The Olympic committee has been racially targeting Black women with arbitrary disqualifications,

I read that the judges told her she could not do her normal routines because they were too difficult and would create too large of a gap and other girls would not be able to compete.

Simone is dominating and practically showing up her competition in a sport that is traditional dominated by whites and Asian.

That's why the Olympics is full of sports no gives a shit about but whites or non blacks can win gold. Who cares about Canoeing, BMX-ing, Sailing and Dressage ?

They have also told athletes they can’t speak out or make protest gestures against anti-black racism.
USA Gymnastics were quiet for years while Larry Nassar victimized her and so many other gymnasts. She doesn't owe them or the Olympics a thing.

This Olympic will always have a big fat asterisk next to it. Everything is off. Practically no audience, the athletes basically are in a weird social distancing setup in the athletes village.
So all the people rooting for her and praising her from the last Olympics are now racists? Unlike you, most of us don't care about the color of her skin, just what a great athlete she is. I feel bad that she had a bad day then dropped out. Seeing that Japan is really a racist country unlike the USA, I wouldn't be surprised at conduct like that on the part of officials.

Of the sports you listed, only dressage is one where blacks would have a disadvantage and that is only because only a small percentage of blacks can afford the expenses. Most of the sailing classes' equipment is cheap enough that anyone with a job can afford it and BMX is dirt cheap.

As for not being allowed to make political statements, that's reasonable. People supporting free Tibet and Hong Kong or the Armenian Genocide aren't allowed to make statement either.

Simone is an awesome athlete. I read that she stepped down because of personal mental health issues. I hope she recovers to be her awesome self.

Simone is an awesome athlete. I read that she stepped down because of personal mental health issues. I hope she recovers to be her awesome self.
All I heard was medical issues. I thought it might be an inner ear infection since it looked like she was having balance trouble, I guess the pressure could be getting to her, it wouldn’t be the first time for an athlete. I admire her for dropping out so as not to hurt her teammates chances.

Japan is ethnocentric. Back in the day, ethnocentric countries were the basis of the concept of the Olympics. One nationality vs another. Chinese are great at ping pong, Canadians and Russian great at hockey, etc. Nowadays there is only one country allowed to be openly ethnocentric, and more troublingly, genocidally racist.

The little Japanese dude was killing it before a fall. He should have at least got some credit for those crazy moves he accomplished before the fall.

She is mentally weak, so i agree, she should step down. Plus, she really stunk up the place with her terrible performance.

You are delusional.

Isnt that what your ilk say of whites? That knowledge is racist? Math is racist? Proper English is racist?
Hmmm
:lol:

Forum List

Back