The Official Riot 2020 Video Clips Collection.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
With so much going on out there, we all need a place to post, and see what's happening in our country, and around the world. This is that place.

Here's one to get the ball rolling...

And a little speed bump action... Don't stand in the road dummy!

Dock this guy a weeks pay for sleeping on the job...

And from across the pond... Weird... They both spontaneously just fall down...

They come non stop
But ill start one with el presidentie

I'll hug or give anyone a scamdemic kungflu handshake....i will never kneel or bow for anyone

And a splash of valiant LEO heroics for balance...

A sweet move by LEO here. A classic. I've done this one myself. Its irresistible.

A sweet move by LEO here. A classic. I've done this one myself. Its irresistible.
There are so many more LEO's in some so called red neck areas also. They and the counties and maybe the state need to make financial restitution to some. And the some are white.

I said "Look at me when I'm trying to mace you in the face peasant"!

One for the ignoramouses who think a person cannot effectively resist, even when cuffed, and down. It can be done kids...

Typical dirty cop move. Good cops die because dirty cops do shit like that.

Good thing Balboa brought his boys. He was seconds having his clock cleaned...

Its important to remember just how easily the tide can turn against you the moment your opponent no longer fears you...

Now this one is truly senseless by anyone's standards. Don't these idiots know that Carhartt makes work wear?

Right back at'cha!

Totally had it comin'...

Grand Theft Auto meets Red Dead. The graphics have gotten so much better these days...

Meanwhile in Right leaning cities...

Not obeying direct commands... The subject can be easily handled, or even abused but... No. This one doesn't get their windows smashed, and dragged out, and beaten. Lots of surprises...

New Topics

Forum List

Back