**the official republican debate thread**

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Bachmann just made an argument to get rid of all energy regulations. What is the worse that can happen?

Bachmann just made an argument to get rid of all energy regulations. What is the worse that can happen?

Seems a tad Extreme to me, Always need Over Site. However there are plenty of Regulations that could be relaxed, and structured to cost the Companies Less cash. That would lead to lower prices, and more Supply.

Seems a tad Extreme to me, Always need Over Site. However there are plenty of Regulations that could be relaxed, and structured to cost the Companies Less cash. That would lead to lower prices, and more Supply.

exactly

Just a tad? Jeez, Id hate to see what extremely extreme means

This is being carried by MSNBC and so far, VERY interesting. All eight of them talking with energy of their plans if they are elected as the Republican nominee for president. It has an hour left, as of this posting...

MSNBC has to take a break from the debate to suck Regan's bawwsack

I think the best part so far was when Gingrinch tried to sing Kumbaya at a debate.

How can Newt sound smart saying such stupid shit? I think it's his over usage of the word "frankly" and "fundamental"

Ron Paul can buy a gallon of gas for a silver dime!

Oh man!

Do you know the value of a silver dime today??? Pay attention, Ron Paul told us what is was. :lol:

He was pretty close too...

1946-1964 Roosevelt Silver Dime Melt Value - Coinflation.com
$3.0056 is the rounded silver value for the 1946-1964 silver dime on September 07, 2011.
$3.0079568227 is the total melt value for the 1946-1964 silver dime on September 07, 2011.

It's starting to look like the beginning of 2008 again. The GOP and the media is wanting to sale us another McCain with Perry and Romeny. Didn't they learn anything from 2010?

Ron Paul can buy a gallon of gas for a silver dime!

Oh man!

Aren't you one of the people that keep pointing out inflation when people talk about budgets? Why do you get upset when someone points out that a dime used to buy what you need $3.85 to buy now?

This is being carried by MSNBC and so far, VERY interesting. All eight of them talking with energy of their plans if they are elected as the Republican nominee for president. It has an hour left, as of this posting...

Its funny. I was flipping around trying to find the debate. It didn't even occur to me that it would be on MSNBC. I didn't know it was on until I came onto USMB! lol I missed the first half!

Forum List

Back