The Official OWS Statement

Listening to it now...

I got two words for this statement....

KA - POW!!!!!

kapow.jpg

I'm so glad that Keith is back on air fighting the good fight, words cannot describe.

They are demanding the destruction of our economy. The stripping of wealth from those that have earned it to be given to those that have not. They demand the suspension of the rule of law and the Government.

And who supports them? The left. Not because they are supportive of any of their claims. But because politically they foolishly believe that these protestors will only effect the right.

Somehow we are to believe that the left has no players in Corporations, in those that control the purse strings of Giant Corporations , companies, banks and Colleges.

The end result? Anarchy and chaos. The destruction of our Country.

Word on the street is that thousands of shirts are being made with the letters MU! on them. Some thought it was for Michigan or Montana Universities, but they wisely chose, "Morons Unite!"

They will be available for the Sept. 17th demonstration, expecting 20,000 Morons.

Olberman, the de facto leader? It just keep getting funnier.

Seriously though, it's fascinating to observe those who truly support these statements. I can't relate to their mentality, but I support their voice because it's an opportunity to witness something different...it doesn't mean my voice won't mock and laugh at them.:D

Forum List

Back