The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't your own quite say that he killed an Egyptian?
Interpret the following as you see it--

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well. Moses and all the others flee Egypt and are scattered throughout the land.

Exodus 2:11 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to his own people and observed their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people.

:)-
Moses killed an Egyptian when he saw the Egyptian beat a Herbew man.

Later, he saw two Hebrews argue with each other and he tried to calm them, and one of the Hebrews said - Are you going to kill me as you did the Egyptian?

And Moses decided to hide away because it became known and the Pharaoh sought to punish him.

NOTE: The Israelite's pack up everything and move to Egypt leaving everything behind and live in Egypt for 400+ years never calling the place they left behind “Isra
My bet is there wasnt a land called Israel at that time. It became their land after Moses led them there after 40 years' wandering from Egypt.

This marked the great EXODUS
because Moses murders
a fellow Jew in cold blood

Doesn't your own quite say that he killed an Egyptian?

Before the children of Israel returned,
it was called the land of the Hebrews.

"For I was stolen from the land of the Hebrews..." Beresheet 40

Hey ”genius”: Romans, and ancient Greeks, called Israel “Judea,” signifying land of the Jews
You can claim “Judea” is the same as Israel if this helps you sleep at night, for I would not wish nightmares disturbing your sleep but the truth is the truth.

I would like to skip all this gibberish concerning the land now called Israel and jump to the here and now. The land of Israel does exist today. Biblically speaking God did choose the Jews as His children and God said He could cherish them over all others but He attached some conditions to maintain His loyalties.

The Israelis’ have broken those conditions and they will be punished for it.

The only way the Israeli’s can regain God’s trust and love is to “repent”, admit their transgressions and ask for His forgiveness; once done I am sure He will forgive them.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. and if not Gods last prophesy will come true.

King James Bible
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Judea was Israel. Jesus was born in Judea and is called King of Israel in the NT. No mention of “palestine“ cuz no such place existed. Now, you can sleep well...

42BFDC92-69E4-46F5-B8CA-60F9D5AA1DF4.jpeg

Last edited:
Palestine: English name from Greek/Latin name for Philistines who were Greek. Palestine never existed...

You can make the text as large as you want and still its just a bigger lie. Bernard's fiction is no different but I does make for a great comic book tail.

You anti-Christian buffoon

Princeton University: “Bernard Lewis, one of the world’s leading authorities on the Middle East, has been awarded the National Humanities Medal. Bernard Lewis is an exceptional scholar. The world has benefited enormously from the insight of his scholarship.”

C2B70F8B-A957-46C0-8443-AE94CEAC86C8.jpeg

Palestine: English name from Greek/Latin name for Philistines who were Greek. Palestine never existed...

You can make the text as large as you want and still its just a bigger lie. Bernard's fiction is no different but I does make for a great comic book tail.

Princeton University: “Bernard Lewis, one of the world’s leading authorities on the Middle East, has been awarded the National Humanities Medal. Bernard Lewis is an exceptional scholar. The world has benefited enormously from the insight of his scholarship.”

View attachment 359983

National Endowment for the Humanities: “Bernard Lewis, famed scholar of the Middle East, 1990 Jefferson Lecturer, and 2006 National Humanities Medalist. As a humanist he had few peers; as a scholar of the Middle East his contributions were foundational.”

Statement from National Endowment for the Humanities on the Death of Bernard Lewis

View attachment 359983

National Endowment for the Humanities: “Bernard Lewis, famed scholar of the Middle East, 1990 Jefferson Lecturer, and 2006 National Humanities Medalist. As a humanist he had few peers; as a scholar of the Middle East his contributions were foundational.”

Statement from National Endowment for the Humanities on the Death of Bernard Lewis

Bernard Lewis: Ancient palestine never existed...

2BD2D3C2-BA14-4845-A514-17ACA2FC3E33.jpeg

There are no ancient maps of the Middle East. Ancient archaeology: Louvre Museum, The Mesha Stele features the earliest written occurence of the world of Israel & the Kingdom of Israel...”

As they say in trash land; rubbish
I have said this before & I will say it again;
[1] Israel was a person, not a place
[2] The Jews were shepherds in the open grass lands
[3] the earliest written occurrence of the Israelite's is recorded in the Bible, not Meswha Stele's biased account

There are no ancient maps of the Middle East. Ancient archaeology: Louvre Museum, The Mesha Stele features the earliest written occurence of the world of Israel & the Kingdom of Israel...”

[3] the earliest written occurrence of the Israelite's is recorded in the Bible, not Meswha Stele's biased account

You’re not very good at this. Land of Israel...

4B4C7C46-FC99-4C5F-8291-B42522C5D5E6.jpeg

Palestine never existed.

Ancient Kingdom Of Israel verified by archaeology...

26EEE356-5BFB-4836-B9F1-02327F1E50DE.jpeg

Marty, I’m beginning to understand you; you should try reading the Bible instead of what your handlers feed you.

You talked about Joseph as if you knew him but you don’t have a clue.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.
Gen 41:46 KJV) And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh King of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt.

Joseph who is now the ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelite's who are experiencing a great famine and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:5 KJV) And the sons of Israel came to buy corn among those that came: for the famine was in the land of Canaan.
(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:
(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.
(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.
(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.
(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:
(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.
(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

Marty,
learn before you speak,

Marty, I’m beginning to understand you; you should try reading the Bible instead of what your handlers feed you.

You talked about Joseph as if you knew him but you don’t have a clue.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.
Gen 41:46 KJV) And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh King of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt.

Joseph who is now the ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelite's who are experiencing a great famine and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:5 KJV) And the sons of Israel came to buy corn among those that came: for the famine was in the land of Canaan.
(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:
(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.
(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.
(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.
(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:
(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.
(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

Marty,
learn before you speak,

Anyone see palestine here or land of Israel? ⤵

CEDA9B85-E5FF-496F-9BF2-A25CC8673314.jpeg

A lot of people argue about what “indigenous” means, and even the UN says there is no standard definition. It seems that too often the people defining the term are more interested in the color of the skin of the people claiming indigeneity than the actual circumstances.

But these same people are often the ones who want to downplay the very real Jewish connection to the Land of Israel. They don’t want to hear that Jews pray to have Jerusalem rebuilt three times a day (not just the Passover Seder’s “next year in Jerusalem!”) They don’t want to hear about the undeniable fact that during the 2000 years of Jewish exile, practically no country that hosted the Jews ever considered them to be truly equal citizens. Everyone throughout history knew that their home was in Israel, and if you look at old books the words “Hebrew” and “Israelite” are used as often as the word “Jew,” emphasizing the Jewish nation in exile.

In exile from where? Everyone knows the answer.

Jews have maintained psychological and physical ties to Israel ever since the current diaspora began. They have no other homeland.

And the current three week period where we mourn the destruction of the two Temples is all the proof you need that Jews have only had one real home.

If that isn’t the definition of indigenous, then you are twisting the word specifically to exclude Jews.

A lot of people argue about what “indigenous” means, and even the UN says there is no standard definition. It seems that too often the people defining the term are more interested in the color of the skin of the people claiming indigeneity than the actual circumstances.

But these same people are often the ones who want to downplay the very real Jewish connection to the Land of Israel. They don’t want to hear that Jews pray to have Jerusalem rebuilt three times a day (not just the Passover Seder’s “next year in Jerusalem!”) They don’t want to hear about the undeniable fact that during the 2000 years of Jewish exile, practically no country that hosted the Jews ever considered them to be truly equal citizens. Everyone throughout history knew that their home was in Israel, and if you look at old books the words “Hebrew” and “Israelite” are used as often as the word “Jew,” emphasizing the Jewish nation in exile.

In exile from where? Everyone knows the answer.

Jews have maintained psychological and physical ties to Israel ever since the current diaspora began. They have no other homeland.

And the current three week period where we mourn the destruction of the two Temples is all the proof you need that Jews have only had one real home.

If that isn’t the definition of indigenous, then you are twisting the word specifically to exclude Jews.

This is not indigenous...

6F56E1C3-AE94-4B66-8B89-E1BABFA7A1FE.jpeg

So? What it has to do with the land of Israel?
If you don't read the link you just remain as ignorant as before.
And as the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink
Well, okay. I have read your link. And I seem to understand now what you tried to say by it. That the Jews are not indigenous people to the land and don't have a right to claim it. Right?

Well, okay. I have read your link. And I seem to understand now what you tried to say by it. That the Jews are not indigenous people to the land and don't have a right to claim it. Right?
The Old Testament clearly lays out the relationship between the Israelite's and God. The Lord did choose the Israelite's as His chosen people while at the same time He set conditions on them. If they chose to abide by His commandments, they would be fruitful and multiple exceedingly.

The path they took and the outcome of these actions is coming to fruition as we speak. But that is not the point of this thread. This thread is about who is indigenous to the region.

The Israelite's abandon Canaan and move to Egypt leaving everything behind. Since they abandoned their homeland (Canaan) and moved to Egypt I do not believe they have any rightful claim to the land today.

The Old Testament clearly lays out the relationship between the Israelite's and God. The Lord did choose the Israelite's as His chosen people while at the same time He set conditions on them. If they chose to abide by His commandments, they would be fruitful and multiple exceedingly.

The path they took and the outcome of these actions is coming to fruition as we speak. But that is not the point of this thread. This thread is about who is indigenous to the region.

The Israelite's abandon Canaan and move to Egypt leaving everything behind. Since they abandoned their homeland (Canaan) and moved to Egypt I do not believe they have any rightful claim to the land today.

G-d's covenant is eternal no matter what Israel do,
we will be redeemed, for the sake of His Name.

The conditions are on how we will experience it collectively,
not on the covenant itself, that is eternal.

The Israelites didn't abandon Canaan,
Israel A"H was supposed to be sent in chains as a slave to Egypt,
G-d turned everything that Israel A"H was received with royal accommodations.

But of course you never read the entire book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back