The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Baltimore gang has been charged with DOZENS of shootings including 18 murders. That is GREAT news! Gangs are the number one perp of inner city violence and murder. Of course this will get ZERO COVERAGE by the media but this is real progress. Kudos to the the Feds and Baltimore Police! :clap:

A Baltimore gang has been charged with DOZENS of shootings including 18 murders. That is GREAT news! Gangs are the number one perp of inner city violence and murder. Of course this will get ZERO COVERAGE by the media but this is real progress. Kudos to the the Feds and Baltimore Police! :clap:

now they need to catch more gangs and put them out of comision

14 year old Black girl chased down by Black gang members and shot in the head. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING IN AMERICA.

more black and black crime

Ho Hum another Chicago weekend, another 50 shot, 5 of them dead. Thank goodness none of them used an AR-15 and shot a bunch of people all at once. These were all Democrat and Media acceptable Black-On-Black shootings.

108 children shot in Chicago in the FIRST FIVE MONTHS of 2021. Chicago inner cities are turning into kid shooting galleries.

108 children shot in Chicago in the FIRST FIVE MONTHS of 2021. Chicago inner cities are turning into kid shooting galleries.

Tupac Nadine Oprah.jpg

Hello. Sadly, I recognize in far too many American communities apparent emotionally troubled 13-year-old boys riding bicycles act as lookouts for drug peddlers who offer life harming substances to their depressed neighbors, more often than not, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition.

JayZBiggieAbuse.jpg

I also recognize that every single one of these 13-year-old boys/children assisting with perpetuating family, people and Community harming Anti-social behaviors, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potential life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma (ACEs)!

tupacdrnadineburkeha.jpg

Peace.

14 year old Black girl chased down by Black gang members and shot in the head. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING IN AMERICA.

Tupac Shakur End Hate.jpg
THUGLIFE_TupacShakur.jpg

☮️ EndHate2021

View attachment 501595View attachment 501596

☮️ EndHate2021
Tupac definitely addressed the inner city issues of abandonment by Fathers, gangs, drugs and depression. I wonder if the messages he was starting to put into his rap lyrics made him a target for assassination because it didn't glorify the Hip Hop lifestyle.

NINE murders in Baltimore over Memorial Day weekend. I guess Baltimore gang bangers got tired of the Chicago gangs grabbing the headlines.

And they never do anything to clean this up. do they not cAre about the human lives?

You have no clue whatsoever what “Black Lives Matter” means.
You’re hopeless.
Think of it like “ With liberty and justice FOR ALL”

Hi, Billyboom.

Do you honestly believe the founders, as well as core supporters of the matriarchy focused Black Lives Matter movement sincerely believe in "liberty and justice for ALL" American citizens?

"C°°n - Willie D (Official Video) Dissing Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash, Stephen A Smith"

⚠️ Strong NSFW Language

"The Real Reason Kanye Is A C°°n" ~Mechee X

'Jesse Lee Peterson Earns another C°°n Award w/ Vicki Dillard'

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

Peace.

View attachment 501595View attachment 501596

☮️ EndHate2021
Tupac definitely addressed the inner city issues of abandonment by Fathers, gangs, drugs and depression. I wonder if the messages he was starting to put into his rap lyrics made him a target for assassination because it didn't glorify the Hip Hop lifestyle.

Hi, MM. Regarding "abandonment by fathers".

Can we examine facts?

Considering approx 70% of AA children are raised by single moms, many who support the Matriarchal focused Black Lives Matter movement, whose website does not mention hetero men or fathers, yet does talk about DISMANTLING the Patriarchy...

...I am fairly certain most boys and men are not abandoning children they wanted to create.

In fact, behaviors I've witnessed with my own eyes, assure me many American moms of African descent are intentionally introducing children to a fatherless childhood, teen and ADULT life.

The maddening aspect about all this is, many apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic teen girls and women are intentionally becoming pregnant, regardless of whether or not teen boys and men want to create new life.

Sadly, in today's world there is a growing population of apparent emotionally troubled, duplicitous women becoming pregnant by men who had no intention of building a family or getting a woman pregnant in the first place.

At 5m21s, is apparent caring, concerned, seemingly strong & RESPONSIBLE citizen Ms. Jazzyslim speaking truth?

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

"Motherhood by theft? We investigate the disturbing rise of 'spurgling' - or 'sperm burgling'"

Marathon Mike, while SOME men abandon the children they wanted to create, the fact is many African-American boys and men, much like males of any background, are just looking to get laid and have no intention of getting a female pregnant.

Marathon Mike, I am hopeful one day citizens will recognize there is a darn good reason why for more than 30 years American male and female music artists of African descent compose music denigrating women as inhuman creatures and hoes or thots unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

I'm not writing this to be mean. I'm writing it because it's a FACT that many citizens choose to WILLFULLY IGNORE.

As for Tupac, I believe he might have been assassinated by extremist members of the America's large ProBlack/BLM, segregation-minded community that were unhappy with his talk about racial integration.

Sadly, "non-black" citizens need to recognize there are millions of American and foreign-born citizens of African descent that HATE America and white people, as well as independent minded AA citizens like Ben Carson, Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Joy Villa and Thomas Sowell.

ProBlackDiscriminati.jpg

Peace, my friend.

Obama_HateViolence.jpg
Tupac_Prevent_THUGLIFE.png

Last edited:
Hi, Billyboom.

Do you honestly believe the founders, as well as core supporters of the matriarchy focused Black Lives Matter movement sincerely believe in "liberty and justice for ALL" American citizens?
I think the founders believed in 'liberty and justice for all white men.'
As for BLM I'm sure there are some with their own agenda but supporters like me want Liberty and justice for all.

Hi, Billyboom.

I think the founders believed in 'liberty and justice for all white men.'
As for BLM I'm sure there are some with their own agenda but supporters like me want Liberty and justice for all.
so do I . tired of all this racial fighting. we are all sam,e . no one ius bette ror worse thne anyone.

It's been a terrible week for gun violence in Baltimore. I wonder if gang bangers get particularly angry near Father's Day?

Most American citizens want Liberty and justice for all. The problem is organizations like BLM are fraudulent and divisive and don't want justice at all. They want power and money concentrated in the hands of a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back