The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Baltimore is showing the BLM effect, murders are way up, police response down. Thank Black Lives Matter for that.

Checked with a black cop too!

homicide statistics by race in the United States, as follows:

• Whites killing Blacks — 2%
  • Police killing whites — 3%
  • Whites killing whites — 16%
  • Blacks killing whites — 81%
  • Police killing Blacks — 1%
  • Blacks killing Blacks — 97%
the truth.

so-youre-telling-b9b6c6b1a3.jpg
Trump has empowered the nazis and kkk
Baloney............TDS and too much use of drugs ........cut back on them.
If that’s what you want to blame his loss on in November that’s fine
Whatever..........we'll see.........as your side destroys the nation for power and politics..........it's DNC shitholes burning down now.......oops
Who's destroying the nation for politics and power? Think about it. Cops abuse blacks. It's caught on tape weekly because we now all have smart phones. So the truth comes out. Blacks complain. Republicans demonize the BLM movement and make it so you are either for the cops or against them. And cops have fallen for it. They are Republicans now. That's proof we don't hire the brightest. We hire a bunch of thugs. And keep in mind they are hypocrites. All of them will receive government pensions when they retire. They belong to the one union Republicans won't dare attack.

Inner City Chicago is a war zone, another 48 people shot at least 6 dead, more are critical. Mayor Lightfoot says nothing, Black Lives Matter yawns, Mooch and Barry say "Meh".......

If we could do something about it we would. But that has nothing to do with police brutality towards black people. One has nothing to do with the other. Maybe if we (cops) stop treating them like animals they'll eventually stop acting like animals.

We should be tough on crime but cops should not abuse their power. Remember Trump's acceptance speech he said it would be ok if you rough up your suspect putting them in the cop car even after they've been cuffed? Do you agree? Then we don't have a civilized society.

Nazi police. Russian Police. Iranian police. Is that what you want American cops to be like?

the truth.
Again, BLM movement has nothing to do with these facts.

But you are right. If the average violent crime per city in America is 333 per 100,000, Detroit has close to 2000 per 100,000. That is something we need to solve. What should we do?

the truth.
Again, BLM movement has nothing to do with these facts.

But you are right. If the average violent crime per city in America is 333 per 100,000, Detroit has close to 2000 per 100,000. That is something we need to solve. What should we do?
BLM just makes it worse.

If we could do something about it we would. But that has nothing to do with police brutality towards black people. One has nothing to do with the other. Maybe if we (cops) stop treating them like animals they'll eventually stop acting like animals.
It seems like you are contracting yourself. You say the inner city violence has nothing to do with police brutality which is absolutely correct and then you speculate that if Cops are nicer to them, the violence will stop. Inner City violence and the enormous murder toll is 99.99% generated by civilian on civilian, and only a few per year occur by Cops shooting civilians. Yet all the attention is focused on the Cops. Meanwhile the daily carnage continues.

It seems like you are contracting yourself. You say the inner city violence has nothing to do with police brutality which is absolutely correct and then you speculate that if Cops are nicer to them, the violence will stop. Inner City violence and the enormous murder toll is 99.99% generated by civilian on civilian, and only a few per year occur by Cops shooting civilians. Yet all the attention is focused on the Cops. Meanwhile the daily carnage continues.

Police brutality does contribute to why inner cities are so violent and why black people don't trust cops.

So you are correct I misspoke. Police brutality is why BLM exists. What I'm telling you is that when we talk about BLM it's stupid to point out the violence that's happening in Chicago on a day to day basis. You're just changing the subject. One has nothing to do with the other. One is asking how we can stop cops from treating blacks like second class citizens. The other is about how can we reduce the crime rate in places like Chicago.

Two different threads but make no mistake about it police treating blacks like second class citizens for hundreds of years absolutely has something to do with why their communities are now so much more dangerous than ours.

You know what? We are lucky blacks aren't like arabs. If they were, they'd be sending kids from the ghetto's to our communities every day with suicide jackets on. Demanding that police stop brutalizing them when they pull them over for 5 over or for no turn on red.

But I will say this. I appreciate cops racially profiling blacks in my community. If they didn't, and if blacks in Detroit knew they didn't, blacks in Detroit would come out to the suburbs and commit crime. There's a lot more money to be had coming out here. Better cars, bigger wedding rings on womens fingers, pretty white women to rape, etc. So in a way, thank God cops racially profile.

Just don't say they don't racially profile when we know they do. I'll give you an example. I still haven't registered my car this year. My birthday is in November. Cops don't look at my licence plate. Why? Because I'm a white guy driving around. No way a black man could get away with not having current registration on his vehicle in my town. Cops would use it as a reason to pull them over.

Just don't say they don't racially profile when we know they do. I'll give you an example. I still haven't registered my car this year. My birthday is in November. Cops don't look at my licence plate. Why? Because I'm a white guy driving around. No way a black man could get away with not having current registration on his vehicle in my town. Cops would use it as a reason to pull them over.
Ok we are really not that far apart here, so let me try to clarify some things. The point of my Black Deaths Matters threads is to bring attention to something I have seen all my life that just should not exist in America. The inner cities are quite literally factories for misery. Why is that? Well for one the majority of the kids in the inner cities are raised in broken homes with absentee Fathers. The illegal drug industry preys on the kids and promotes gangs since that his their main vehicle for selling drugs. The gangs fight with each other which is the leading cause of inner city murders. The Democrats who control the cities don't care one bit because they are getting their 90% Black voting block so they do nothing to improve conditions.

Those are the CAUSES of inner city Hell.

Now I agree that Cops have a role in the problems, but they are not the CAUSE of the violence. They are there to try and stop the violence that is already occurring. 99 percent of the time they do a good job, but sometimes things go wrong and they make mistakes in the heat of the moment and THAT is what gets all the publicity. That is not fair IMO. I do think Cops could and should do less random stops. I also think they need much more effective non-lethal weapons to control situations. I don't think it's right to shoot a Black man running from an arrest. Let him go, you have his car and he won't get far. But right now Cops have an impossible job and are getting shit on from the President all the way down to the local news.

Ok we are really not that far apart here, so let me try to clarify some things. The point of my Black Deaths Matters threads is to bring attention to something I have seen all my life that just should not exist in America. The inner cities are quite literally factories for misery. Why is that? Well for one the majority of the kids in the inner cities are raised in broken homes with absentee Fathers. The illegal drug industry preys on the kids and promotes gangs since that his their main vehicle for selling drugs. The gangs fight with each other which is the leading cause of inner city murders. The Democrats who control the cities don't care one bit because they are getting their 90% Black voting block so they do nothing to improve conditions.

Those are the CAUSES of inner city Hell.

Now I agree that Cops have a role in the problems, but they are not the CAUSE of the violence. They are there to try and stop the violence that is already occurring. 99 percent of the time they do a good job, but sometimes things go wrong and they make mistakes in the heat of the moment and THAT is what gets all the publicity. That is not fair IMO. I do think Cops could and should do less random stops. I also think they need much more effective non-lethal weapons to control situations. I don't think it's right to shoot a Black man running from an arrest. Let him go, you have his car and he won't get far. But right now Cops have an impossible job and are getting shit on from the President all the way down to the local news.
can;t let them go /. the cops are liable if they hurt another person.

55 shootings 11 dead last weekend! Inner City Chicago is turning into Yemen. But it's
all good, Biden is having George Floyd's family visit the White House.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
CHICAGO At least 55 people were shot, 11 fatally, since Friday evening across Chicago, marking the city’s deadliest weekend of 2021.

The shootings happened between 5 p.m. Friday and 3 a.m. Monday.

Just overnight, four people were killed and seven others were injured in shootings, capping off what has been a violent weekend in the city.

In one of the most recent incidents, police responded to reports of shots fired around 9 p.m. Sunday in the 4600 block of South Federal Street in Bronzeville. Two men were found unresponsive in a vehicle with multiple gunshot wounds. Both victims, a 49-year-old man and a 56-year-old man, were transported to the University of Chicago Hospital where they were both pronounced dead. The shooting is under investigation.

Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown says law enforcement cannot stop the violence alone.

“Who will join Chicago police officers in protecting the rights of the victims and the families?” Brown asked.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

55 shootings 11 dead last weekend! Inner City Chicago is turning into Yemen. But it's
all good, Biden is having George Floyd's family visit the White House.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
CHICAGO At least 55 people were shot, 11 fatally, since Friday evening across Chicago, marking the city’s deadliest weekend of 2021.

The shootings happened between 5 p.m. Friday and 3 a.m. Monday.

Just overnight, four people were killed and seven others were injured in shootings, capping off what has been a violent weekend in the city.

In one of the most recent incidents, police responded to reports of shots fired around 9 p.m. Sunday in the 4600 block of South Federal Street in Bronzeville. Two men were found unresponsive in a vehicle with multiple gunshot wounds. Both victims, a 49-year-old man and a 56-year-old man, were transported to the University of Chicago Hospital where they were both pronounced dead. The shooting is under investigation.

Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown says law enforcement cannot stop the violence alone.

“Who will join Chicago police officers in protecting the rights of the victims and the families?” Brown asked.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
chicago needs to be cleaned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back