THE offical what has Biden done for Black America Thread

So your bottom line is KNOWING Trump is an asshole and THINKING Biden is the same ,you're not willing to take a chance on the unknown vs the known? I can guarantee you Biden won't be bringing folks that will walk out disgusted with him like so many did with trump ,,there won't be those indicted, jailed ,pardoned , like so many were with Trump. Trump is a loser ,,,A loser as president and as a human being
take a chance on the unknown?....who would that be?...
Come on Harry Who's been in the office for going on 4 years making a mess of everything he touches and who will be like a breath of fresh air ? You do realize if trump stays our SS is in danger , women's rights ,climate change etc etc etc and btw my taxes under Biden might go up if he has his way and I don't give 2 &&&&&
so who is the unknown?....trump is known,biden is known ??....biden a breath of fresh air?....after 50 years of nothing its more like a breath of stale air...and a rich guy like you might not care if your taxes go up but there are many who will care........
Won't go up unless you earn more than 400K Biden said The 1% who have done so well under trump should have no problem giving some back With Trump I might get another huge tax break and guess who will pay for it?
and what does that do to help the black community?
How about raise the minimum wage to 15 Think that's help blacks ??? Repubs don't want that ,,,biden does ..............your serve
and if you raise it to 15,what is going to happen when those who were at 15 then want their raise and the ones above them?.....minimum wage jobs are for people getting out of HS and getting their first jobs.....not staying there forever.....
leftists always forget the human element of raising the minimum wage.
everytime i ask that question to someone who wants raised to 15 an hour,i get either no reply or they change the subject....
Yeah Who cares that blacks pay is so beneath that of your whites? Hell with them ! Certainly not the racist in the WH Gosh,, the price of beer might rise Hell with giving them a living wage
so another question you cant answer,and like so many others....change the subject.........i worked with lots blacks eddie making 25 an hour with great benefits.....they got above the minimum wage,how come the ones you talk about cant?....

So your bottom line is KNOWING Trump is an asshole and THINKING Biden is the same ,you're not willing to take a chance on the unknown vs the known? I can guarantee you Biden won't be bringing folks that will walk out disgusted with him like so many did with trump ,,there won't be those indicted, jailed ,pardoned , like so many were with Trump. Trump is a loser ,,,A loser as president and as a human being
Biden is the known we know his history since you can't submit anything thing he's done to help advance the black community tells me he's only pandering to blacks because it's the election cycle and will continue to feed blacks a pile of shit.
Under President, Trump Blacks have done well with the exception in leftist controlled blue cities where all the riots against leftists police policies are taking place.

Biden is the known we know his history since you can't submit anything thing he's done to help advance the black community tells me he's only pandering to blacks because it's the election cycle and will continue to feed blacks a pile of shit.
Under President, Trump Blacks have done well with the exception in leftist controlled blue cities where all the riots against leftists police policies are taking place.
Bad news reb Biden gets 90% of black vote More bad news Women are voting by 20% more for Biden ,and even more bad news ,the younger vote is up by a lot with biden too as well as college educated ,, Don't worry though ,,you lead with white men

Come on Harry Who's been in the office for going on 4 years making a mess of everything he touches and who will be like a breath of fresh air ? You do realize if trump stays our SS is in danger , women's rights ,climate change etc etc etc and btw my taxes under Biden might go up if he has his way and I don't give 2 &&&&&
so who is the unknown?....trump is known,biden is known ??....biden a breath of fresh air?....after 50 years of nothing its more like a breath of stale air...and a rich guy like you might not care if your taxes go up but there are many who will care........
Won't go up unless you earn more than 400K Biden said The 1% who have done so well under trump should have no problem giving some back With Trump I might get another huge tax break and guess who will pay for it?
How about raise the minimum wage to 15 Think that's help blacks ??? Repubs don't want that ,,,biden does ..............your serve
and if you raise it to 15,what is going to happen when those who were at 15 then want their raise and the ones above them?.....minimum wage jobs are for people getting out of HS and getting their first jobs.....not staying there forever.....
everytime i ask that question to someone who wants raised to 15 an hour,i get either no reply or they change the subject....
Yeah Who cares that blacks pay is so beneath that of your whites? Hell with them ! Certainly not the racist in the WH Gosh,, the price of beer might rise Hell with giving them a living wage
so another question you cant answer,and like so many others....change the subject.........i worked with lots blacks eddie making 25 an hour with great benefits.....they got above the minimum wage,how come the ones you talk about cant?....
There are exceptions to every rule I've seen some great black CEO's who make 7 figures BUT tell us average pay of whites vs blacks

eddie if its the other way around and its the democrats who lose their asses.....will we see you here going Ooops!......

There are exceptions to every rule I've seen some great black CEO's who make 7 figures BUT tell us average pay of whites vs blacks
there are lots of exceptions eddie.....basically the ones who get out there and hustle make more money than the ones who blame everybody else for them not getting anywhere....

Bad news reb Biden gets 90% of black vote More bad news Women are voting by 20% more for Biden ,and even more bad news ,the younger vote is up by a lot with biden too as well as college educated ,, Don't worry though ,,you lead with white men
eddie we do not submit to the demands of terrorist
You have yet to show what Biden has done to help the advancement for Black America
All you've done if your numbers are correct that blacks are politically ignorant

oh wow more polls lol
Which has to do with the topic of the thread?

You have yet to show what Biden has done to help the advancement for Black America
All you've done if your numbers are correct that blacks are politically ignorant
I have no idea what he's done for blacks Maybe not hurt them like republicans have?

oh wow more polls lol
Just wanted to help make your day lol

for an old guy eddie is a pretty good dancer......

lol I used to be a republican Last vote for one was 2000 for gwb

oh wow more polls lol
Just wanted to help make your day lol
shrugs buddy if I believed those polls I would be concerned but I have no reason to be concerned because in reality things happening are in the favor of President Trump. regardless of what a democrat politically motivated poll says.

I have no idea what he's done for blacks Maybe not hurt them like republicans have?
So Biden has lied what else has he lied about?
What have Republicans done to harm Blacks?
You do realize Biden created legislation that actually harmed blacks and split families up?

lol I used to be a republican Last vote for one was 2000 for gwb
i at one time was a democrat....voted for clinton twice....about 97 i woke up and realized both these parties only care about what they want....

Forum List

Back