THE offical what has Biden done for Black America Thread

That Biden son of a bitch pretended he didn't know who David fucking Duke is after earlier calling him a "racist and a problem."

Biden's a fucking liar.

Oh, wait, shit, sorry, that was Trump, my bad.
I know this is hard for you Democrats to understand let me explain. Most normal people would not know who David Duke is because they do not pay attention to the racial issues. The people that have the least amount of racism do not see color. They see someone like david duke speaking they just see idiot and turn the channel. Democrats on the other hand all they do is see color. They want to hire someone first question is what color are they? They want to win election their first question is what color do we need to pander to?
So I am sure there are plenty of republicans that did not know who David Duke was but thanks to the Democrats everyone does now. Not to mention the devil himself could vote democrat and they would not condemn him and lose his vote.
Oh and lets not forget which party David Duke was in. I mean the Dems tend to forget he was one of them up till 1988 when he switched and when he did unlike the Dems the ENTIRE republican party denounced him. You should learn your history before spouting off your Trump hate.

11th time ?? I got it the first time which is why I can read your reasonable posts ............ 2019, the unemployment rate of African Americans in the United States stood at 6.1 percent. This was over 1.6 times the national average of 3.7 percent.Feb 4, 2020
what was it in 2016?.....
20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
a graph of some kind is that showing how many ass fuckings you took in those years without a link I haven't clue what you are suggesting.
left side is white employment Right side is black And ass fuking is a republican thing so don't put that on me
actually leftists are all about ass fucking with gay rights and all that faggot shit but anyway how does that address what Biden has done for black America?
Biden will do for America more than republicans have done for 40 years or more. Republicans are the party of hate for people like me , for people of color , for immigrants. You are the white party of Trump Call yourself that Don't punk out

But that doesn't address what has he done for black America.
Reb Maybe nothing But maybe you can tell me why he'll get 90% of the black vote ? Surely you have a legit answer ? Could it be they hate the repub white party?

So your bottom line is KNOWING Trump is an asshole and THINKING Biden is the same ,you're not willing to take a chance on the unknown vs the known? I can guarantee you Biden won't be bringing folks that will walk out disgusted with him like so many did with trump ,,there won't be those indicted, jailed ,pardoned , like so many were with Trump. Trump is a loser ,,,A loser as president and as a human being

and one more thing Harray The combination of Trump and Barr for the next 4 years spells disaster Disaster for our economy, health , foreign relations, ,climate change, womens rights etc etc My only worry now is stopping those 2 from stealing our election Are you concerned with that??

11th time ?? I got it the first time which is why I can read your reasonable posts ............ 2019, the unemployment rate of African Americans in the United States stood at 6.1 percent. This was over 1.6 times the national average of 3.7 percent.Feb 4, 2020
20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
a graph of some kind is that showing how many ass fuckings you took in those years without a link I haven't clue what you are suggesting.
left side is white employment Right side is black And ass fuking is a republican thing so don't put that on me
actually leftists are all about ass fucking with gay rights and all that faggot shit but anyway how does that address what Biden has done for black America?
Biden will do for America more than republicans have done for 40 years or more. Republicans are the party of hate for people like me , for people of color , for immigrants. You are the white party of Trump Call yourself that Don't punk out

Reb Maybe nothing But maybe you can tell me why he'll get 90% of the black vote ? Surely you have a legit answer ? Could it be they hate the repub white party?
why any black or gay or dissatisfied person votes for either party is beyond me....

So your bottom line is KNOWING Trump is an asshole and THINKING Biden is the same ,you're not willing to take a chance on the unknown vs the known? I can guarantee you Biden won't be bringing folks that will walk out disgusted with him like so many did with trump ,,there won't be those indicted, jailed ,pardoned , like so many were with Trump. Trump is a loser ,,,A loser as president and as a human being
take a chance on the unknown?....who would that be?...

and one more thing Harray The combination of Trump and Barr for the next 4 years spells disaster Disaster for our economy, health , foreign relations, ,climate change, womens rights etc etc My only worry now is stopping those 2 from stealing our election Are you concerned with that??
the economy was doing pretty dam good before this virus thing hit eddie....and please dont tell me that with biden as president this virus will go away.....and foreign relations?....are you for china screwing us like they were under biden and co.?yea im just as worried about the democrats stealing the election too....

Come on Harry Who's been in the office for going on 4 years making a mess of everything he touches and who will be like a breath of fresh air ? You do realize if trump stays our SS is in danger , women's rights ,climate change etc etc etc and btw my taxes under Biden might go up if he has his way and I don't give 2 &&&&&

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%

blacks have been beaten to mental submission by democrats because of the leaders of the black community that push blacks to support the democrat party.
Biden responded. "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
You ain't black if you don't vote for me

the economy was doing pretty dam good before this virus thing hit eddie....and please dont tell me that with biden as president this virus will go away.....and foreign relations?....are you for china screwing us like they were under biden and co.?yea im just as worried about the democrats stealing the election too....
Harry buddy the virus may not go away but you'll hear less and less about it after the election
Democrats can't allow that weapon to continually activate the news reports will be tone down on the level of the yearly flu report.

Come on Harry Who's been in the office for going on 4 years making a mess of everything he touches and who will be like a breath of fresh air ? You do realize if trump stays our SS is in danger , women's rights ,climate change etc etc etc and btw my taxes under Biden might go up if he has his way and I don't give 2 &&&&&
so who is the unknown?....trump is known,biden is known ??....biden a breath of fresh air?....after 50 years of nothing its more like a breath of stale air...and a rich guy like you might not care if your taxes go up but there are many who will care........

so who is the unknown?....trump is known,biden is known ??....biden a breath of fresh air?....after 50 years of nothing its more like a breath of stale air...and a rich guy like you might not care if your taxes go up but there are many who will care........
Won't go up unless you earn more than 400K Biden said The 1% who have done so well under trump should have no problem giving some back With Trump I might get another huge tax break and guess who will pay for it?

Won't go up unless you earn more than 400K Biden said The 1% who have done so well under trump should have no problem giving some back With Trump I might get another huge tax break and guess who will pay for it?
and what does that do to help the black community?

How about raise the minimum wage to 15 Think that's help blacks ??? Repubs don't want that ,,,biden does ..............your serve

How about raise the minimum wage to 15 Think that's help blacks ??? Repubs don't want that ,,,biden does ..............your serve
the rise in minimum only forces the price of everything else to go up. causing the cost of living to go up.

the 1 percent who also did great under obama.....who will pay for it?....the same people who paid for the 1% under obama...

and if you raise it to 15,what is going to happen when those who were at 15 then want their raise and the ones above them?.....minimum wage jobs are for people getting out of HS and getting their first jobs.....not staying there forever.....

and if you raise it to 15,what is going to happen when those who were at 15 then want their raise and the ones above them?.....minimum wage jobs are for people getting out of HS and getting their first jobs.....not staying there forever.....
leftists always forget the human element of raising the minimum wage.

everytime i ask that question to someone who wants raised to 15 an hour,i get either no reply or they change the subject....

everytime i ask that question to someone who wants raised to 15 an hour,i get either no reply or they change the subject....
Yeah Who cares that blacks pay is so beneath that of your whites? Hell with them ! Certainly not the racist in the WH Gosh,, the price of beer might rise Hell with giving them a living wage

Forum List

Back