THE offical what has Biden done for Black America Thread

Ahhh, here we go.....

There.......don't read or listen to that, I'm mistaken.

He does have a habit of putting his foot in his mouth Now Trump puts his whole leg

so eddie you and the so called dr love cant come up with anything?....

Not really Haven't followed his career that closely Do know Anita Hill says he has her vote Think folks in Delaware were wrong all those years they re elected him?

all irrelevant the only thing that is relevant what has Biden done for Black America?

Enough that he'll get 90% or so of their vote You think they're all stupid???

ok
Ahhh, here we go.....

He does have a habit of putting his foot in his mouth Now Trump puts his whole leg

Not really Haven't followed his career that closely Do know Anita Hill says he has her vote Think folks in Delaware were wrong all those years they re elected him?

all irrelevant the only thing that is relevant what has Biden done for Black America?

Enough that he'll get 90% or so of their vote You think they're all stupid???

now we're getting somewhere. So what specifically did he do?

11th time ?? I got it the first time which is why I can read your reasonable posts ............ 2019, the unemployment rate of African Americans in the United States stood at 6.1 percent. This was over 1.6 times the national average of 3.7 percent.Feb 4, 2020
what was it in 2016?.....
20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
a graph of some kind is that showing how many ass fuckings you took in those years without a link I haven't clue what you are suggesting.

11th time ?? I got it the first time which is why I can read your reasonable posts ............ 2019, the unemployment rate of African Americans in the United States stood at 6.1 percent. This was over 1.6 times the national average of 3.7 percent.Feb 4, 2020
and yet lower than when Biden was VP

Ahhh, here we go.....

Then STFU.

Maybe Biden hasn't done much for the black community but compared to what Republicans have done TOO the blacks Biden is a king
it is Biden saying he has championed for black America and will continue to do so but his history shows otherwise

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
a graph of some kind is that showing how many ass fuckings you took in those years without a link I haven't clue what you are suggesting.
left side is white employment Right side is black And ass fuking is a republican thing so don't put that on me

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
left side is white employment Right side is black And ass fuking is a republican thing so don't put that on me
actually leftists are all about ass fucking with gay rights and all that faggot shit but anyway how does that address what Biden has done for black America?

That Biden son of a bitch pretended he didn't know who David fucking Duke is after earlier calling him a "racist and a problem."

Biden's a fucking liar.

Oh, wait, shit, sorry, that was Trump, my bad.
Well how does that address what Biden has done for the advancement of black America?

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
actually leftists are all about ass fucking with gay rights and all that faggot shit but anyway how does that address what Biden has done for black America?
Biden will do for America more than republicans have done for 40 years or more. Republicans are the party of hate for people like me , for people of color , for immigrants. You are the white party of Trump Call yourself that Don't punk out

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
Biden will do for America more than republicans have done for 40 years or more. Republicans are the party of hate for people like me , for people of color , for immigrants. You are the white party of Trump Call yourself that Don't punk out
eddie the guy did not do much for 40 years.....so what the hell is he going to do?...maybe you can answer me this,every lefty i asked here avoided answering me...i heard in one of his annoying political ads that HE was the one to unite this country....how the hell is he going to do that eddie?...

He did stuff. Nobody has done more for black people than Joe Biden. If you don't believe that you're a lying face pony poker? I'll take you behind the barn and well see who does the most push-ups.

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%

But that doesn't address what has he done for black America.

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
eddie the guy did not do much for 40 years.....so what the hell is he going to do?...maybe you can answer me this,every lefty i asked here avoided answering me...i heard in one of his annoying political ads that HE was the one to unite this country....how the hell is he going to do that eddie?...
No one is ever going to unite this country Outside of a war ,imo it can't be done BUT getting rid of this blabbering bully ,this lying garbage in our WH now gets us a lot closer

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
No one is ever going to unite this country Outside of a war ,imo it can't be done BUT getting rid of this blabbering bully ,this lying garbage in our WH now gets us a lot closer
sure it does eddie.....it wont get any better with someone considered pretty useless by many people and of course that even bigger hunk of shit he picked for his VP....

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
sure it does eddie.....it wont get any better with someone considered pretty useless by many people and of course that even bigger hunk of shit he picked for his VP....
We'll just have to agree to disagree Harry My opinion of those 2 is not as low as yours He has 100% more experience than the moron there now and she's some one that knows her shit and can hold her own with anyone Oh yeah 1 more thing ,Biden actually knows how to speak to people, especially our foreign neighbors Trump has made enemies of 3/4 of the world and more than half of America And his best pal is a KGB murderer who helps him win elections HOW can you tolerate that?? Beats me...

Joe Biden has spent most of his adult life involved in Politics from 1973 until 2009 he was Delaware Senator Joe Biden and from 2009 until 2017 he was Vice President Biden.
He now has his sights on the white house. So this thread is opened for discussing what he has done for Black America after all he says Black America should get a fair shot? OK what has Biden done in 44 years for Black America? What legislation has he sponsored or cosponsored that specifically targeted towards the black community?

Perhaps you should ask James Clyburn?
Nope all that's just an opinion of a fellow democrat
ONE MORE TIME
What legislation has he sponsored or cosponsored that specifically targeted towards the black community?
Is there ONE republican senator that has ??
What Republican Senator is running for President?
Biden will.. Problem is your white racist senate will give him a hard time
Biden signed legislation that locked up millions of blacks. Trump did away with it.

20163.96%8.50%
20173.53%7.57%
20183.19%6.57%
We'll just have to agree to disagree Harry My opinion of those 2 is not as low as yours He has 100% more experience than the moron there now and she's some one that knows her shit and can hold her own with anyone Oh yeah 1 more thing ,Biden actually knows how to speak to people, especially our foreign neighbors Trump has made enemies of 3/4 of the world and more than half of America And his best pal is a KGB murderer who helps him win elections HOW can you tolerate that?? Beats me...
so bottom line eddie is biden will just continue what bush started,obama kept it going and now trump is now not doing any better and biden will just do his part to keep it going.....that is keeping America divided.....until this country wakes up and realizes that the 2 parties are governed by some of the most useless people ever in this country we will never be even remotely united.....there is a reason congress has the pathetic approval ratings they have....whats funny is trump has a better approval rating then they have....

Forum List

Back