THE offical what has Biden done for Black America Thread

Ahhh, here we go.....

There.......don't read or listen to that, I'm mistaken.

He does have a habit of putting his foot in his mouth Now Trump puts his whole leg

so eddie you and the so called dr love cant come up with anything?....

Joe Biden has spent most of his adult life involved in Politics from 1973 until 2009 he was Delaware Senator Joe Biden and from 2009 until 2017 he was Vice President Biden.
He now has his sights on the white house. So this thread is opened for discussing what he has done for Black America after all he says Black America should get a fair shot? OK what has Biden done in 44 years for Black America? What legislation has he sponsored or cosponsored that specifically targeted towards the black community?
Well, he made sure that a lot of blacks didn't have to work for a living....

Biden used the law to respond to the criticism that liberals were soft on crime

The greatest push to criminalize and incarcerate came under Bill Clinton, who oversaw more expansions of mandatory minimum sentences than any other president. His signature crime bill, the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, funded state prison construction and the hiring of 100,000 new police officers, increased mandatory minimums and applied the death penalty to 60 crimes.

Clinton triumphantly declared that the law was "the toughest, largest, smartest federal attack on crime in the history of our country."

Democratic Senator Joe Biden of Delaware used the law to respond to the common and erroneous criticism that liberals were soft on crime:

Let me define the liberal wing of the Democratic Party. The liberal wing of the Democratic Party is now for 60 new death penalties. That is what is in this bill. The liberal wing of the Democratic Party has 70 enhanced penalties.... The liberal wing of the Democratic Party is for 100,000 cops. The liberal wing of the Democratic Party is for 125,000 new state prison cells.

By the time Clinton left office, the number of people under correctional control was seven times greater than at the beginning of the Johnson administration, and the black-to-white ratio for incarceration rates had risen from 3-to-1 to 6-to-1.

Joe Biden has spent most of his adult life involved in Politics from 1973 until 2009 he was Delaware Senator Joe Biden and from 2009 until 2017 he was Vice President Biden.
He now has his sights on the white house. So this thread is opened for discussing what he has done for Black America after all he says Black America should get a fair shot? OK what has Biden done in 44 years for Black America? What legislation has he sponsored or cosponsored that specifically targeted towards the black community?

Perhaps you should ask James Clyburn?
Nope all that's just an opinion of a fellow democrat
ONE MORE TIME
What legislation has he sponsored or cosponsored that specifically targeted towards the black community?
Is there ONE republican senator that has ??
What Republican Senator is running for President?
Biden will.. Problem is your white racist senate will give him a hard time
Biden will? But that's not the topic of this thread. The topic is what has he done?

Ahhh, here we go.....

He does have a habit of putting his foot in his mouth Now Trump puts his whole leg

ok but what has Biden done for black America?

Ahhh, here we go.....

Not really Haven't followed his career that closely Do know Anita Hill says he has her vote Think folks in Delaware were wrong all those years they re elected him?

Ahhh, here we go.....

Not really Haven't followed his career that closely Do know Anita Hill says he has her vote Think folks in Delaware were wrong all those years they re elected him?

all irrelevant the only thing that is relevant what has Biden done for Black America?

Ahhh, here we go.....

all irrelevant the only thing that is relevant what has Biden done for Black America?

Enough that he'll get 90% or so of their vote You think they're all stupid???

Ahhh, here we go.....

the people in many states have elected many people over and over again....does not mean they are worth a shit......biden was in congress when i was getting out of HS....he hasnt done much like so many others who have been there forever.....he rode on obamas coat tails for 8 years....and whats really bad is picking that piece of shit harris to be his VP....

Maybe Biden hasn't done much for the black community but compared to what Republicans have done TOO the blacks Biden is a king

Ahhh, here we go.....

you might be in for a surprise eddie.....many who were not working under obama were working under trump...and one might go in that voting booth saying he is voting for biden and might just hit the button for trump....and you would never know....

Ahhh, here we go.....

the people in many states have elected many people over and over again....does not mean they are worth a shit......biden was in congress when i was getting out of HS....he hasnt done much like so many others who have been there forever.....he rode on obamas coat tails for 8 years....and whats really bad is picking that piece of shit harris to be his VP....

Biden and that pos harris are going to kick your republicans asses badly

Ahhh, here we go.....

you might be in for a surprise eddie.....many who were not working under obama were working under trump...and one might go in that voting booth saying he is voting for biden and might just hit the button for trump....and you would never know....

Oh? Those 75 months of 6 digit employment gains mean nothing?

Ahhh, here we go.....

if they dont eddie will we see you here saying....Ooops!....and like i have told you at least 10 times eddie i cant stand the republican party.....they and your pathetic party are the cause of many of the problems this country faces......because of lifer politicians like your buddy biden....

Ahhh, here we go.....

Oh? Those 75 months of 6 digit employment gains mean nothing?

look at black employment eddie.....not your fellow white guys employment....

Ahhh, here we go.....

if they dont eddie will we see you here saying....Ooops!....and like i have told you at least 10 times eddie i cant stand the republican party.....they and your pathetic party are the cause of many of the problems this country faces......because of lifer politicians like your buddy biden....

And I appreciate your political views You're not completely nutz like some republicans here {{and I mean that as a compliment} but is McConnell one of those lifers?

Ahhh, here we go.....

And I appreciate your political views You're not completely nutz like some republicans here {{and I mean that as a compliment} but is McConnell one of those lifers?

my political views aint republican for the 11th time.....and if McConnell has been in office more than 10 years....yea he is one....

11th time ?? I got it the first time which is why I can read your reasonable posts ............ 2019, the unemployment rate of African Americans in the United States stood at 6.1 percent. This was over 1.6 times the national average of 3.7 percent.Feb 4, 2020

11th time ?? I got it the first time which is why I can read your reasonable posts ............ 2019, the unemployment rate of African Americans in the United States stood at 6.1 percent. This was over 1.6 times the national average of 3.7 percent.Feb 4, 2020
what was it in 2016?.....

Forum List

Back