The Occasional Man With Spine

Kudos to Mr. Del Rio.

Most people, of course, cannot afford to stand up to the mob.

The mob is being abetted by politicians (such as the kneeling elderly lady of the House), business people terrified of boycotts, third-rate "celebrities," and the lying media. And, oh yes, silly and foolish young people.

I hope that Mr. Del Rio has some savings. He may soon find himself unemployed.

The Progressives have ruined watching NFL games for me.
America made these players rich and famous and they are flip-off the anthem and their fans.
Screw the NFL and their sponsors.
No more NFL for me.
3 extra hours a week are now freed up.
Ah, so now they be rich they aren't allowed to have civil rights, or is it a case of the masters not getting the kudoes from the slaves?

Does Jack Del Rio think this is going to just go away? He has already lost. It's just a matter of time before he figures that out.
yea, a lot of people are against freedom of speech

I noticed that. Why do you and that Del Rio guy want to prevent the freedom of speech for people who want the name changed? Aren't they entitled to free speech too?

Does Jack Del Rio think this is going to just go away? He has already lost. It's just a matter of time before he figures that out.

I noticed that. Why do you and that Del Rio guy want to prevent the freedom of speech for people who want the name changed? Aren't they entitled to free speech too?
I demand that you change your name

Actually I want the Redskins to change their name to the Cowboys Practice Team

I demand that you change your name

I just read the link. I thought it was about changing the offensive team name. I was wrong, but the principal is the same. You are certainly entitled to make any demand you want. Now, we'll see if you can give me a reason to comply with your demand. I suspect you can't. On the other hand, there is massive pressure on Del Rio. He doesn't have to comply with the demands made on him, but he will have to face the consequences.

Lost what?

Just sit back and watch. You'll figure it out when the name is changed.

The owner stated years ago - the last time this crap came through - he would never change the name. The name remains the same.

Forum List

Back