The Obamaconomy. Or, how we learned to live in defeat.

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
According to the Congressional Budget office, under the terms of the economic disasters which have been foisted upon us by President Obama, his handlers and by the liberal Democrat-controlled Congress, the national DEBT in term of GDP will now be ninety percent by 2020. Let me say that again. 90%.

Or, to put that in other terms:

President Obama's fiscal 2011 budget will generate nearly $10 trillion in cumulative budget deficits over the next 10 years, $1.2 trillion more than the administration projected, and raise the federal debt to 90 percent of the nation's economic output by 2020, the Congressional Budget Office reported Thursday.​
CBO report: Debt will rise to 90% of GDP - Washington Times

Is the President of the United States officially fucking NUTS or are WE all fucking officially brain dead to permit this to happen?

And 99% of the media is going absolutely out of their minds in love with what he has accomplished so far..
They totally freak when anyone gives an opposing opinion of what he has done.

This kind of spending is irresponsible. However, it may be part of the far left plan. It must be part of their plan because the only other answer is outright stupidity. Don't forget, we still have amnesty for illegals and cap and trade on their agenda.

This kind of spending is irresponsible. However, it may be part of the far left plan. It must be part of their plan because the only other answer is outright stupidity. Don't forget, we still have amnesty for illegals and cap and trade on their agenda.

The plan is to bankrupt the US economy so the govt can continue their takeover of all things free market.

According to the Congressional Budget office, under the terms of the economic disasters which have been foisted upon us by President Obama, his handlers and by the liberal Democrat-controlled Congress, the national DEBT in term of GDP will now be ninety percent by 2020. Let me say that again. 90%.

President Obama's fiscal 2011 budget will generate nearly $10 trillion in cumulative budget deficits over the next 10 years, $1.2 trillion more than the administration projected, and raise the federal debt to 90 percent of the nation's economic output by 2020, the Congressional Budget Office reported Thursday.​

Is the President of the United States officially fucking NUTS or are WE all fucking officially brain dead to permit this to happen?

and that's just assuming the US of KKKA will have an economic output,, which I seriously doubt,, with nutz like dogshit in the not workforce.. :lol:

The plan is to bankrupt the US economy so the govt can continue their takeover of all things free market.

Even if it's not, I can't think of a more effective way to accomplish that.

For anyone who has not read 'Cloward/Piven Strategy for Economic Recovery', I would seriously recommend you do so. Because, that is exactly what Obama's doing.

I would have thought that when you left two wars unfinished, let the greatest mass murderer in US history go scott free, left the after math of Katrina for others to clean up and left a 10 trillion dollar deficit you would have been used to defeat. After all, you were defeated by a lack of reason and a lack of common sense. Any of your lies are evidence that you are still "unwell".

Oh yea. Sounds like a really smart plan.

Don't you guys ever get tired of "stupid"? I would think that much dumb would be exhausting.

Guess that proves I can be wrong.

Don't you guys ever get tired of "stupid"? I would think that much dumb would be exhausting.

Cloward/Piven Strategy for Economic Recover. Just sayin'.

For the intellectually challenged: just try the wiki page and then find out more for yourselves. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

Last edited:

For the intellectually challenged: just try the wiki page and then find out more for yourselves. Cloward?Piven strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think rdean is stuck in yesterday mode in the land of the lost. He's so busy staring back behind him and listening to yesterday's song he can't hear or see that big Obama truck bearing down on him. That truck is loaded with both Democrats and Republicans I might add. And to a lot of people out here in rural America that speaks volumes.

For the intellectually challenged: just try the wiki page and then find out more for yourselves. Cloward?Piven strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Glad you posted that CG and one of the comments from the Wiki link,

The two argued that many Americans who were eligible for welfare were not receiving benefits, and that a welfare enrollment drive would create a political crisis that would force U.S. politicians, particularly the Democratic Party, to enact legislation "establishing a guaranteed national income."

:lol: Now I know! The president and his merry band ARE going to "buy our gas', 'pay our mortgages and a multitude of other 'gifts from the messiah'. Now that they have figured out how to try and take ALL of our money, now and in the future, we'll be dependent of Daddy O'bama and his band of financial geniuses for our 'income' in the form of gas,mortgage,food and health care credits and more. Obamas legacy may just be almost 300 million National Welfare I.D. cards and more.

It would almost be funny if................

The two argued that many Americans who were eligible for welfare were not receiving benefits, and that a welfare enrollment drive would create a political crisis that would force U.S. politicians, particularly the Democratic Party, to enact legislation "establishing a guaranteed national income."

:lol: Now I know! The president and his merry band ARE going to "buy our gas', 'pay our mortgages and a multitude of other 'gifts from the messiah'. Now that they have figured out how to try and take ALL of our money, now and in the future, we'll be dependent of Daddy O'bama and his band of financial geniuses for our 'income' in the form of gas,mortgage,food and health care credits and more. Obamas legacy may just be almost 300 million National Welfare I.D. cards and more.

I would encourage you to do more than just read the wiki page, Gate. Get hold of the strategy and read what others - both for and against - have written about it. Don't be handed information, get it for yourself and read, read, read. Information is power.

I would have thought that when you left two wars unfinished, let the greatest mass murderer in US history go scott free, left the after math of Katrina for others to clean up and left a 10 trillion dollar deficit you would have been used to defeat. After all, you were defeated by a lack of reason and a lack of common sense. Any of your lies are evidence that you are still "unwell".
The gretest mass murderer in US history is FDR.

Outside of the 400,000+ Americans he planted, untold numbers of Japanese and German civilians died under a rain of american bombs.

I would encourage you to do more than just read the wiki page, Gate. Get hold of the strategy and read what others - both for and against - have written about it. Don't be handed information, get it for yourself and read, read, read. Information is power.

Thanks for the preachy, elitist ranting. Reminds me of rdean.

Shocking as this may be, the post was not addressed to you. It was to Gatekeeper. Because I know that Gatekeeper is an intelligent poster, I think he'll understand that I wasn't 'preaching', just encouraging him to find out more about the strategy.

Do you normally assume people are 'ranting' just because they say something you dislike? Interesting.

Yea. THAT'S what proved it.

Shocking as this may be, the post was not addressed to you. It was to Gatekeeper. Because I know that Gatekeeper is an intelligent poster, I think he'll understand that I wasn't 'preaching', just encouraging him to find out more about the strategy.

Do you normally assume people are 'ranting' just because they say something you dislike? Interesting.

Reminded me of rdean and thought you may like to know. If I were headed down a road like that blindly I would appreciate it pointed out. Now go make a flamezone thread and get the dogpile going or get over yourself.

Your first lie is indentified in red and bold and font size above. You'd only "think" if you had the capacity for that kind of thing.

Wars don't always go on schedule, you moron.

If you are babbling about Osama bin Pigfucker as the greatest mass murderer in US history, you fucking idiot, you are wrong. Murder is a crime. Osama didn't commit "crimes." You are like that idiot impeached and disgraced ex-President and the legal retards he surrounded himself with. That is, you are retarded because you are a blind unthinking liberoidal asshole. Killing in war is not just a criminal act. Assholes like you STILL think of what Osama bin Pigfucker did as being prosecutable in a court of Law. You retards never learn. It's WAR, you fucking dope. And capturing that slimey scumbag isn't easy. Killing him also proved difficult. and you fucktards STILL can't figure out that killing him IS NOT REALLY the main objective anyway.

Natural disasters also happen, stupid. YOu assholes love to "blame" Boooosh. But you fucking hypocrites have never managed to accept that Nagin and Blano were the ones most responsible for the massive fuck-up that was the Katrina aftermath, you douchetard.

And NOW you're worried about the almost 10 trillion dollar deficit when the retard in chief (President Obama) is all set to have that amount DOUBLE within 10 years. It STILL doesn't dawn on you asshole libs that the exponential rate of increase is itself dangerous beyond comprehension? If it took the entire history of the USA to get to a disgraceful almost 10 Trillion dollar deficit, then why aren't you adamant in protesting that jackass Obama in raising it by that same amount again in only 10 more short years?

I haven't lied at all, scumbag. Your perpetual dishonesty and hypocrisy show you, however, for what you are.

Forum List

Back