The Obama selfie: Harmless or tasteless?

The Obama selfie: Harmless or tasteless?

• Harmless

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Tasteless

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
If you could ask Nelson Mandela what he thought of the 'selfie', I'll bet anything that he would consider it harmless without a doubt. Mandela would no doubt get a chuckle from the incident.

AHA!

Just as I thought... it's a landslide victory for Obama. Not one single vote for 'tasteless'. The people have spoken. :cool:

You should have included "Totally Inappropriate" as an option. Nothing the chicago gutter trash does surprises me any more.

Fake outrage is fake.
Im sure you think the same.of bush yaking his selfie and the thousands dancing?
Oh....

Heaven knows I don't like Obama ...but that selfie along with the Danish PM and Cameron was harmless, in my opinion.

You should have included "Totally Inappropriate" as an option. Nothing the chicago gutter trash does surprises me any more.

So you do not think it was 'tasteless'?

WRONG AGAIN! Totally inappropriate encompasses tasteless also, he was there representing our country. But I guess expecting proper decorum from a gutter trash community organizer is a bit much.

Actually it's both it hurts no one so in that respect it's harmless but taking a picture especially a selfie at funeral is tasteless I don't care who the person is taking it or who's funeral it is. The way I was brought up a funeral is supposed to be about the deceased not those attending the funeral.

So you do not think it was 'tasteless'?

WRONG AGAIN! Totally inappropriate encompasses tasteless also, he was there representing our country. But I guess expecting proper decorum from a gutter trash community organizer is a bit much.

Oh, I see. You mean to say that "proper decorum" means being 'politically-correct'. Got you. :lol:

Just another dem prez showing poor taste at a funeral. They have a knack for it apparently.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqmWw_i6ekE]Bill Clinton Caught Fake Crying at Funeral of Ron Brown,"His Money Man!" - YouTube[/ame]

Actually it's both it hurts no one so in that respect it's harmless but taking a picture especially a selfie at funeral is tasteless I don't care who the person is taking it or who's funeral it is. The way I was brought up a funeral is supposed to be about the deceased not those attending the funeral.

Not a funeral

Talking on your cell phone at funeral is considered disrespectful or tasteless how is taking a selfie any less so I mean really people when your at funeral just turn the cell phone off it's not going to kill you leave the thing alone for a hour or so.

Not a funeral
You can call it whatever you want funeral celebration of life I really don't care it's still tasteless and lets not pretend like if this was a Republican President who did that the views on here wouldn't be totally reversed the left would condemning it and the right defending it.

Probably equally harmless and tasteless. Nice that he can be so carefree when this country is hurting over Obamacare and all the other problems that remain unsolved. I'm sure the libs here would be okay with someone smiling, laughing and goofing around if it were Obama's memorial. Right?

Forum List

Back