The Obama legacy: 92898000 Americans not working

Sorry bout that,

1. That means in reality that 33% of the work force isn't working, sure old people don't work, but that means a huge amount of able body people are not!
2. The bullshit I keep hearing is the unemployment rate is 7%….LIE!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

One nutter after another......desperate to soothe their butthurt over the fact that the US economy has improved under the guidance of President Barack Hussein Obama.
You really think this is an economic boom? How fucking stupid does a person have to be to believe that? If you ever choose to venture out of your mom's basement you will see things aren't all that great out here. God forbid your mom cut you off and make you participate in this sewer of obie's economy and support yourself. Maybe then you would actually get it.

One nutter after another......desperate to soothe their butthurt over the fact that the US economy has improved under the guidance of President Barack Hussein Obama.
You really think this is an economic boom? How fucking stupid does a person have to be to believe that? If you ever choose to venture out of your mom's basement you will see things aren't all that great out here. God forbid your mom cut you off and make you participate in this sewer of obie's economy and support yourself. Maybe then you would actually get it.

Ahhhhhh...the mom's basement meme! How original. The economy is in recovery, dickhead. My business is up year on year for January and February. That's the third year in a row that I can say that. My customers are busy.

Sucks to be you.

It infuriates the nutters that the President took that steaming pile of shit Bush left for him and has put this country back on the right track, despite the right's attempt to obstruct anything and everything he tried to do. Great job Mister President!

Ahhhhhh...the mom's basement meme! How original. The economy is in recovery, dickhead. My business is up year on year for January and February. That's the third year in a row that I can say that. My customers are busy.

Sucks to be you.
Probably sucks more to be one of the 94 million no longer in the work force.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama just wants the Mexicans working.
1. a) And voting.
2. Thats his master mind way he intends to change America.
3. Fuck your president.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,
1. That means in reality that 33% of the work force isn't working, sure old people don't work, but that means a huge amount of able body people are not!
Funny how the wing-nuts didn't calculate UE like that for Bush! Probably because Bush's "not employed" was 39.5% when he left.

Sucks to be you.
Bullshit, you've never had your own business and you know it.

Well, it does suck to be disabled the way the Right insult them, and students over 16 who stay in school probably think school sucks, but the Right tell us that being a stay at home spouse is a higher calling than work whenever the Feminists encourage women to join the work force, and it certainly doesn't suck to retire after you've worked all your life.

You've spent too much time in your mommy's basement, get a fucking job, you leech.

Obama's legacy is the return of racial strife in America.

All the other bullshit is secondary. The economy can & will recover. Unemployment will rise & fall but the garbage he has brought upon us with this Social Justice Warrior nonsense will take DECADES OR GENERATIONS to recover from.

Jobs Report U.S. Economy Added 295 000 Jobs In February Unemployment Down To 5.5 - Forbes

Stronger than expected February jobs gains are solidifying investors’ views on the Fed’s rate hike timeline at the same time that stagnant wages are maintaining uncertainty for average Americans.

Employers added 295,000 jobs in February, according to the latest payroll report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Out Friday morning the figure is stronger than the 240,000 new jobs economists were forecasting.

The unemployment rate, which is drawn from a different survey of households, also came in better than expected, moving down 20 basis points to 5.5%. This is the lowest rate since May 2008.

Currently 148 million Americans are employed. At 8.7 million there are 1.7 million less unemployed people today than there were a year ago.

Sucks to be you.
Bullshit, you've never had your own business and you know it.

Interesting post. Tell me what you know. I'm listening.

Well, it does suck to be disabled the way the Right insult them, and students over 16 who stay in school probably think school sucks, but the Right tell us that being a stay at home spouse is a higher calling than work whenever the Feminists encourage women to join the work force, and it certainly doesn't suck to retire after you've worked all your life.

You've spent too much time in your mommy's basement, get a fucking job, you leech.
LOL! Holy shit dude. You've lost your mind.

LOL! Holy shit dude. You've lost your mind.
Let me explain. Ed is describing the 94 million you are saying it sucks to be.

Those 94 million are those n e other working nor trying g to work. The majority are disabled, retired, students or stay home spouses.

But so far they have killed 93 million.
Children staying in school after turning 16 do not kill one job, people retiring do not kill one job, stay at home spouses do not kill one job, retirees do not kill one job, the disabled do not kill one job, a person caring for a sick or elderly family member does not kill one job. These are the people who make up the 93 million not in the work force.
Idiot!

New Topics

Forum List

Back