The Obama legacy: 92898000 Americans not working

People age 16 to 17, who likely are in high school: 9 million

People who are enrolled in either two- or four-year colleges: 21 million

People age 65 and older, who have reached retirement age: 40 million people

That means 20 million people are of normal working age, not in college and not working. That’s less than one-quarter the amount repeatedly cited by the IDIOTS !
It's less than that!

There are 10.4 million stay at home moms,
1.1 million stay at home dads,
and 8.95 million disabled among the "not in labor force" in addition to your list.

One nutter after another......desperate to soothe their butthurt over the fact that the US economy has improved under the guidance of President Barack Hussein Obama.
You really think this is an economic boom? How fucking stupid does a person have to be to believe that? If you ever choose to venture out of your mom's basement you will see things aren't all that great out here. God forbid your mom cut you off and make you participate in this sewer of obie's economy and support yourself. Maybe then you would actually get it.
Whether you can deal with it or not -- we are at full employment.

One nutter after another......desperate to soothe their butthurt over the fact that the US economy has improved under the guidance of President Barack Hussein Obama.
You really think this is an economic boom? How fucking stupid does a person have to be to believe that? If you ever choose to venture out of your mom's basement you will see things aren't all that great out here. God forbid your mom cut you off and make you participate in this sewer of obie's economy and support yourself. Maybe then you would actually get it.

Ahhhhhh...the mom's basement meme! How original. The economy is in recovery, dickhead. My business is up year on year for January and February. That's the third year in a row that I can say that. My customers are busy.

Sucks to be you.
Probably sucks more to be one of the 94 million no longer in the work force.
Why does that suck for them? 93% of them don't want to work.

But so far they have killed 93 million.
Children staying in school after turning 16 do not kill one job, people retiring do not kill one job, stay at home spouses do not kill one job, retirees do not kill one job, the disabled do not kill one job, a person caring for a sick or elderly family member does not kill one job. These are the people who make up the 93 million not in the work force.
Idiot!
93 million the rest of us have to support. In a weak economy where there are no good jobs for college grads to go into to help support. 93 million people are on the government dole for their living, one third of the population expects you and I to pay for them. Half of the population gets food stamps, we need to pay for that as well. Public sector unions expect to retire at 50 and get full wages and healthcare for life.

You don't see a problem here?
Utter bullshit. My wife doesn't work nor does she want to. She is among the 93 million who are not in the labor force. And I'm the one supporting her; not you or anyone else.

And there are millions upon millions more just like her.

But so far they have killed 93 million.
Children staying in school after turning 16 do not kill one job, people retiring do not kill one job, stay at home spouses do not kill one job, retirees do not kill one job, the disabled do not kill one job, a person caring for a sick or elderly family member does not kill one job. These are the people who make up the 93 million not in the work force.
Idiot!
93 million the rest of us have to support. In a weak economy where there are no good jobs for college grads to go into to help support. 93 million people are on the government dole for their living, one third of the population expects you and I to pay for them. Half of the population gets food stamps, we need to pay for that as well. Public sector unions expect to retire at 50 and get full wages and healthcare for life.

You don't see a problem here?

yeah 94 million is bullshit.

next question
I guess my next question is just how fucking retarded are you?

retarded enough to fully understand the number is closer to 20 million than 93 million ...

whats your excuse?

post #22 you RW retard
More like 6.5 million.....

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama just wants the Mexicans working.
1. a) And voting.
2. Thats his master mind way he intends to change America.
3. Fuck your president.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The truth is actually quite different. Business wants immigrant labor because the unskilled work harder than Republicans and the skilled are smarter and more qualified than Republicans. Business knows it has the ignorant white GOP vote sewn up and immigrants can't vote. And so far, it's worked.

Ahhhhhh...the mom's basement meme! How original. The economy is in recovery, dickhead. My business is up year on year for January and February. That's the third year in a row that I can say that. My customers are busy.

Sucks to be you.
Probably sucks more to be one of the 94 million no longer in the work force.
Why does that suck for them? 93% of them don't want to work.
Either does 99% of union workers, but they both like cashing those checks

Sucks to be you.
Bullshit, you've never had your own business and you know it.

Interesting post. Tell me what you know. I'm listening.
If you call collecting a welfare check every month a business then I guess you're a real entrepreneur.

Sweet! The welfare check meme! Nice one. You are running on all cylinders, loser boy.

I can sense the jealousy oozing from your dopey pores.

Left wing <> Reality

How Far Are We From Full Employment Brookings Institution

The Great Recession ended in the summer of 2009. The economy has expanded in all but one calendar quarter since the recovery began. Unfortunately, progress in pushing down the unemployment rate and improving worker compensation has been modest. The July 2013 unemployment rate was 7.4%. While this is much lower than the peak unemployment rate we experienced in fall 2009 (10.0%), it is 2.8 percentage points higher than the average rate in 2007. The nation’s job market remains a long way from full employment.

Left wing <> Reality

The Great Recession ended in the summer of 2009. The economy has expanded in all but one calendar quarter since the recovery began. Unfortunately, progress in pushing down the unemployment rate and improving worker compensation has been modest. The July 2013 unemployment rate was 7.4%. While this is much lower than the peak unemployment rate we experienced in fall 2009 (10.0%), it is 2.8 percentage points higher than the average rate in 2007. The nation’s job market remains a long way from full employment.

That's awesome. Almost two year old numbers. Nice work.

Sucks to be you.

If you call collecting a welfare check every month a business then I guess you're a real entrepreneur.

Sweet! The welfare check meme! Nice one. You are running on all cylinders, loser boy.

Ooh, you really told me, didn't you? What kind of business, Boss? :lol:

Left wing <> Reality

That's awesome. Almost two year old numbers. Nice work.

By all means feel free to counter.

1. Unemployment at 5.7 Percent for January 2015. The national unemployment rate ticked up a tenth of a percent in January 2015, to 5.7 percent. Unemployment has been under 6.0 percent since September 2014. Approximately 257,000 new jobs were created in January.Feb 6, 2015
Full employment is considered, by some to be around 5.2 percent unemployment, which seems strange since 5.2 percent are looking for work and a whole lot other are not.

We also have this:

fredgraph.jpg

Sucks to be you.

Yes....I did tell you. You are coming off like an idiot here.

I distribute cutting tools and other industrial supplies.

What do you do for a living?

If anything, you deliver them for somebody else. You're too stupid to hold a business together. In fact, you're too stupid to hold down a job, other than general labor.

If anything, you deliver them for somebody else. You're too stupid to hold a business together. In fact, you're too stupid to hold down a job, other than general labor.

I am enjoying this discussion. You are clearly jealous. When are you going to tell me what you do for a living?

I am enjoying this discussion. You are clearly jealous. When are you going to tell me what you do for a living?
Yeah, I'm just green with envy, Boss. I've always wanted to have a business cashing welfare checks. :lol:

No, Obama's Not to Blame for Our Historically Pathetic Participation Rate
Father Time and colleges are

In December, the U.S. participation rate—that's the share of the working-age population that's working or looking to work—dropped to its lowest percentage in four decades. In Washington, bad news means somebody must be blamed, so some Republicans (e.g.: Rep. Lynn Jenkins and Rep. Marsha Blackburn) have decided that someone is President Obama.

Unlike the country's high unemployment and slow job-creation, our low participation rate (the lowest since 1978, to be exact) is sometimes considered something of a mystery. But upon examination, it's really not that mysterious. The recession has discouraged many people from looking for a job and encouraged marginal workers to find other things to do with their time, like care for their kids. But most of the decline appears to be the predictable result of an aging country that is waiting longer to enter the workforce because we're spending more time in school. And, since one of those things (aging) is inevitable and the other (school) is arguably good, it's hard to see how the low participation rate is the president's fault.

In a way, this graph below—which, at first glance, seems innocuous and even a little boring—offers a perfect solution to the participation puzzle. It shows that young people are working less (because they're in school) and it shows that old people are working more than they used to, but still much less than other workers (because they're retired).

Screen%20Shot%202014-01-12%20at%2010.40.28%20PM.png

more

Interesting chart that shows that the demographics that should be working will show a decline and has shown a decline. Only ones on the increase are those over 55. So the left will defend Obama by saying the retirees are the problem when in fact their participation rate, those of retirement age, will increase.

Yeah, I'm just green with envy, Boss. I've always wanted to have a business cashing welfare checks. :lol:

You do know the difference between a democrat and a republican, or one difference?

Republicans sign their checks on the front, democrats on the back.

Forum List

Back