Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Seriously....

Really?

You have got to be kidding....it doesn't get any crazier then this :lol:

Bill Federer, a conservative “historian” who has shared a stage with the likes of Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz, appeared on the conspiracy theory radio show “Trunews” this week to share his predictions about the future of America. Federer is notorious for wildly speculating about President Obama trying to fake an attempted assassination in order to win re-election, Hillary Clinton advancing worldwide Sharia law and U.S. military service members slaughtering millions of Christians, and “Trunews” host Rick Wiles was more than happy to hear out his theories.

Federer told Wiles that the “atheist homosexual gay agenda movement” will move America “into an Islamic future” complete with mythical Sharia law “no-go zones.” Wiles agreed, claiming that “the Muslims are the avengers, they are being sent in like hornets to sting us. They are the avengers that are coming in like a billion hornets coming in and just stinging and vexing the people.”

Federer also described an even more elaborate conspiracy theory.

According to Federer, the Arab Spring was all a coordinated plot by Islamic extremists to send the Mideast into turmoil in order to “set up a caliphate,” leading to an exodus of Muslim refugees who will come to America.

These refugees, along with Muslims smuggled into the U.S. through Muslim-run drug gangs, will then set up Islamic “sleeper cells” within the U.S. that will rise up once they “get a signal to have Ferguson riots in malls across America.” Once they start rioting, the government will then move to set up a “militarized dictatorship” under Obama’s complete control.

- See more at: Right-Wing Activist Exposes The Obama-Ferguson-Islamist-Homosexual Plot To Destroy America Right Wing Watch

Well...he's managed to insert every rightwing bogeyman into one incoherent conspiracy theory rant :)

'Federer told Wiles that the “atheist homosexual gay agenda movement” will move America “into an Islamic future” complete with mythical Sharia law “no-go zones.” Wiles agreed, claiming that “the Muslims are the avengers, they are being sent in like hornets to sting us. They are the avengers that are coming in like a billion hornets coming in and just stinging and vexing the people.”'

Crazy people have no idea they're crazy.

And they need to work vaccinations in there somewhere...

I wonder if they realize that their "Islamic future" and "athiest homosexual gay movement" might not play together well?

Never heard of this guy. I don't know any conservatives who think homosexuals will be the cause of sharia law taking root in the US. That's just crazy.

Who's Bill Federer? Never heard of the guy.

Good for you. Would you, as a proud right winger, care to tell us which of his crazy conspiracy theories you don't believe? I would be extremely interested to know where the cut off point would be for the average right winger.

Seriously....

Really?

Bill Federer, a conservative “historian” who has shared a stage with the likes of Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz, appeared on the conspiracy theory radio show “Trunews” this week to share his predictions about the future of America. Federer is notorious for wildly speculating about President Obama trying to fake an attempted assassination in order to win re-election, Hillary Clinton advancing worldwide Sharia law and U.S. military service members slaughtering millions of Christians, and “Trunews” host Rick Wiles was more than happy to hear out his theories.

Federer told Wiles that the “atheist homosexual gay agenda movement” will move America “into an Islamic future” complete with mythical Sharia law “no-go zones.” Wiles agreed, claiming that “the Muslims are the avengers, they are being sent in like hornets to sting us. They are the avengers that are coming in like a billion hornets coming in and just stinging and vexing the people.”

According to Federer, the Arab Spring was all a coordinated plot by Islamic extremists to send the Mideast into turmoil in order to “set up a caliphate,” leading to an exodus of Muslim refugees who will come to America.

These refugees, along with Muslims smuggled into the U.S. through Muslim-run drug gangs, will then set up Islamic “sleeper cells” within the U.S. that will rise up once they “get a signal to have Ferguson riots in malls across America.” Once they start rioting, the government will then move to set up a “militarized dictatorship” under Obama’s complete control.

- See more at: Right-Wing Activist Exposes The Obama-Ferguson-Islamist-Homosexual Plot To Destroy America Right Wing Watch
I've always said they try to use god gays guns and racism to divide us. Your post hit all but the guns. Lol

Seriously....

Really?

I've always said they try to use god gays guns and racism to divide us. Your post hit all but the guns. Lol

I am sure that they must have mentioned 'Communist' or "Marxist' in there also- they almost always slip that one in also.

Good for you. Would you, as a proud right winger, care to tell us which of his crazy conspiracy theories you don't believe? I would be extremely interested to know where the cut off point would be for the average right winger.

Since I'm serious as a heart attack about my lack of knowledge of Bill Federer...it would obviously follow that I don't KNOW anything about any of his "crazy conspiracy theories". Once again, WHO is Bill Federer?

Since I'm serious as a heart attack about my lack of knowledge of Bill Federer...it would obviously follow that I don't KNOW anything about any of his "crazy conspiracy theories". Once again, WHO is Bill Federer?

Kind of reminds me of every time some Democrat I have never heard of makes a bizarre claim, and the Right tell me that he is an example of all Democrats and liberals.....

Kind of reminds me of every time some Democrat I have never heard of makes a bizarre claim, and the Right tell me that he is an example of all Democrats and liberals.....

And they usually are.

And they usually are.

Just like Federer is an example of all Republicans and conservatives.......lol.....

Forum List

Back