The Obama-Comey conversation:

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2011
Sty
Obama was the top of the command chain in Comey’s universe. They talked about this stuff before he sent the letter to Congress.

What did they say?

Speculation option #1:

Obama; “Your career will be over if you do this.”

Comey; “My career was already over, now I can go out with some integrity, and a sense of style.”

Speculation option #2:

Obama; “Am I ok on this one? Is there going to be blowback?

Comey; “ You are covered as far as I can determine...but there is only until January left on that clock.

Speculation option #3:

Obama; “I never liked Hillary anyway. Do what you have to do.”

Comey; “Yes Sir.”

There are few remaining options .

I think option two is the most likely.

Last edited:
Obama was the top of the command chain in Comey’s universe. They talked about this stuff before he sent the letter to Congress.

What did they say?

Speculation option #1:

Comey; “My career was already over, now I can go out with some integrity, and a sense of style.”

Speculation option #2:

Comey; “ You are covered as far as I can determine...but there is only until January left on that clock.

Speculation option #3:

Comey; “Yes Sir.”

Ernest just covered Obamakov's ass in the news conference saying Comey was a man of integrity.

What did they say?

Speculation option #1:

Speculation option #2:

Speculation option #3:

Comey; “Yes Sir.”

Ernest just covered Obamakov's ass in the news conference saying Comey was a man of integrity.

That would be an option #3.

I still suspect it is #2.

White House: Obama doesn't believe Comey is trying to influence the election

Last edited:
Odds are GREAT if they hadn't reopened this case the information would reveal the Obama admin corrupt.

The information has to be quite damning, considering it's worth losing a Democrat as POUS, don't you agree?

Odds are GREAT if they hadn't reopened this case the information would reveal the Obama admin corrupt.

The information has to be quite damning, considering it's worth losing a Democrat as POUS, don't you agree?

I agree that Obama does not seem bothered much by this development. It is the 'Chicago Way'....

New Topics

Forum List

Back