The Obama admin Fecal Matter Is Hitting The Oscillating Rotator: Eric Holder

Gateway Pundit. /Thread
You're the 3rd snowflake who has given this weak-ass response while not being able to debunk the facts / evidence being reported.

Another piss-poor attempt to distract from the criminal enemy of the state POS Barry and his administration is.

Let me know if Gateway Pundit ever produces anything near a fact.

Let me know if Crap News Network CNN, ever produces anything near a fact.

Why do you think I would bother to defend CNN? I don't have any stock in it.

CNN is fake news.

The Gateway Pundit is just fine.:thup:

Gateway Pundit. /Thread
You're the 3rd snowflake who has given this weak-ass response while not being able to debunk the facts / evidence being reported.

Another piss-poor attempt to distract from the criminal enemy of the state POS Barry and his administration is.

Let us know if you are ever able to prove anything they post to be a lie.

No need. Their reputation proceeds them.
I accept your admission you are full of shit.

Dismissed.

Gateway Pundit. /Thread

Let me know if Crap News Network CNN, ever produces anything near a fact.

Why do you think I would bother to defend CNN? I don't have any stock in it.

CNN is fake news.

The Gateway Pundit is just fine.:thup:

Who said anything about CNN? You trying to change the subject?

Gateway Pundit. /Thread

Let us know if you are ever able to prove anything they post to be a lie.

No need. Their reputation proceeds them.
I accept your admission you are full of shit.

Dismissed.

Are you hearing voices again? What do you think I admitted to?

Eric "dick" holder is one of those lowlife sanctimonious shitstains you'd like to see do some hard time. He thinks his get out of jail card is tied to "looking brown". I'd love to see that return to anonymity in the bowels of a federal lockup save for a small obit in about 20 years - Disgraced former democrat dies in his cell choking on his own vomit.

Gateway Pundit. /Thread

How do you debunk something that is made up? If I told you the moon is made out of cheese, is it true unless you can prove me wrong? Have you ever been to the moon to make sure it isn't? The best proof is how few times the Gateway Pundit has been right. I mean they LIED and said Trump was going to give them a White House Press Pass. Did that ever happen? Nope.

How do you debunk something that is made up?
You provide EVIDENCE that it is not true, doesn't exist, is wrong....but Democrats and snowflakes put no stock in 'evidence'. You are all about 'emotions' and feelings'.

:p

After all of the proven illegal spying on EVERYONE, after all the crimes, after all the scandals, after all the exposed violations of the Constitution and Rule of law, after all of the overwhelming undeniable evidence...for snowflakes to still defend the proven criminal traitorous enemy of the state - Obama - who has victimized Americans while violating both the Constitution and Rule of Law is a testament to the quality and amount of emotional brainwashing they have experienced and surrendered to by Obama and the power-hungry self-appointed would-be rulers, the Democrats.
And among those scandals is Obama's continued approval of then Major Nidal Hasan, even after every Fort Hood army officer of the rank of major and above, requested Hasan be dishonorably discharged.

Even after this nutjob psychiatrist ignored army regulations and walked around wearing middle eastern clothes instead of his army uniform, carried a Koran everywhere he went, and in classrooms, preached Muslim jihad to soldiers, instead of army psychology as was his job.

The result ? 13 unarmed, defenseless soldiers shot to death + dozens more badly wounded. The day of that inexcusable massacre (blood on Obama's hands) will never be forgotten by those wounded, and the families of the deceased soldiers. (may they RIP).

As an Army veteran myself, this one event, and Obama's culpability in it, made so much of an impression on me, that I resolved to never vote for a Democrat again. Before this, I had voted for every Democrat (or Green) from McGovern in 1972, to Obama in 2008.

I always had misgivings about the Democratic Party, mostly because of the uneasiness I felt about their Affirmative Action and immigration policies, but somehow I kept capitulating to their candidate at election time. Not any more. Not after Fort Hood. In 2012, I voted for Republican Virgil Goode for president (with full disgust for Romney), and in 2016, voted for Trump in both the primary and general election.

At this point in time, anybody who votes Democrat is either a sinister, Democrat slave, a pitiful recipient of Democrat identity pandering (criticized even by Kamala Harris' father), or a deranged, dupe of mainstream media, caught inside the box, and unable to look outside and around it. The things these people support and vote for, is mind boggling.

You provide EVIDENCE that it is not true, doesn't exist, is wrong....but Democrats and snowflakes put no stock in 'evidence'. You are all about 'emotions' and feelings'.

The original story has to provide evidence FIRST before it can be proven false.. That's what you don't get.
Bwuhahahaha....you don't like the story so you go after the source. You have no evidence to support your whine about it not being true...which you seldom do. Your Butt-hurt 'Nuh-Uh' is not enough evidence to suggest something you don't like is not true.

'Dismissed' :p

The original story has to provide evidence FIRST before it can be proven false.. That's what you don't get.
Bwuhahahaha....you don't like the story so you go after the source. You have no evidence to support your whine about it not being true...which you seldom do. Your Butt-hurt 'Nuh-Uh' is not enough evidence to suggest something you don't like is not true.

'Dismissed' :p

No, I'm pointing it out so that people that do not know the history of that site are aware. They have false story after story, many times found to be completely fabricated. Here's the kicker, the Gateway Pundit gets story after story wrong and sycophants like yourself continue to lap them up touting they are telling the truth, and they are only being attacked as a way to stifle their hard work to get the TRUTH out to the American people. Yet a liberal leaning outlet like CNN or MSNBC gets one out of every thousand stories wrong in some form, they are fake news that can't be trusted. It is confirmation bias to the max.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back