The Obama admin Fecal Matter Is Hitting The Oscillating Rotator: Eric Holder

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Eric Holder, Obama scandal protector, Perjurer, hider of files, co-conspirator, traitor...

As I said in another thread, eventually the truth comes out....of course, Holder being a major piece in Obama's most criminal administration ever was never a secret.

Eric Holder, Obama scandal hinder, Perjurer, hinder of files, co-conspirators, traitor...

As I said in another thread, eventually the truth comes out....of course, Holder being a major piece in Obama's most criminal administration ever never a secret.

Eric Holder, Obama scandal protector, Perjurer, hider of files, co-conspirator, traitor...

As I said in another thread, eventually the truth comes out....of course, Holder being a major piece in Obama's most criminal administration ever was never a secret.

Some people did something.

Obama bin Smirking. He knows the Coup Plotters will all get a pass.

Some people did something.

Obama bin Smirking. He knows the Coup Plotters will all get a pass.
I disagree...I believe everything hidden is going to come to the surface

After all of the proven illegal spying on EVERYONE, after all the crimes, after all the scandals, after all the exposed violations of the Constitution and Rule of law, after all of the overwhelming undeniable evidence...for snowflakes to still defend the proven criminal traitorous enemy of the state - Obama - who has victimized Americans while violating both the Constitution and Rule of Law is a testament to the quality and amount of emotional brainwashing they have experienced and surrendered to by Obama and the power-hungry self-appointed would-be rulers, the Democrats.

The
Gateway Pundit. /Thread

Much, much better than the one and only Crap-News -Network CNN.....the original fake news!

If Dems had not corrupted the free press Obama and his crime family would not have been able to get away with this crap!
Left Wing media are facilitators, enablers, to all the criminal, treasonous shit that has gone on and continues to go on.

Gateway Pundit. /Thread
You're the 3rd snowflake who has given this weak-ass response while not being able to debunk the facts / evidence being reported.

Another piss-poor attempt to distract from the criminal enemy of the state POS Barry and his administration is.

Let me know if Gateway Pundit ever produces anything near a fact.

Gateway Pundit. /Thread
You're the 3rd snowflake who has given this weak-ass response while not being able to debunk the facts / evidence being reported.

Another piss-poor attempt to distract from the criminal enemy of the state POS Barry and his administration is.

Let us know if you are ever able to prove anything they post to be a lie.

Gateway Pundit. /Thread

Let me know if Crap News Network CNN, ever produces anything near a fact.

Gateway Pundit. /Thread

Let us know if you are ever able to prove anything they post to be a lie.

No need. Their reputation proceeds them.

Gateway Pundit. /Thread

Let me know if Crap News Network CNN, ever produces anything near a fact.

Why do you think I would bother to defend CNN? I don't have any stock in it.

Forum List

Back