The numbers are in. Obama wants bigger debts.

Can you please show me where infrastructure, science, r&d or even education is behind this debt???

The last time I checked...Infrastructure investment was down to 2006 levels. Of course, this is what you wish to cut so you can keep handing money over to wall street.

In the next two years this asshole is going to try to break the bank with our tax dollars while he borrows more money from China.

Republicans are the ones writing the budget. You think they won't go right along with it? They love mountains of debt to pay for all of their war mongering. That's why they ran up half of it.

Can you please show me where infrastructure, science, r&d or even education is behind this debt???

The last time I checked...Infrastructure investment was down to 2006 levels. Of course, this is what you wish to cut so you can keep handing money over to wall street.
Those are temporary jobs, Brotch. :slap:

Just like the Keystone XL INFRASTRUCTURE project.

The Democrats always get beat up for being "tax and spend" (some of it warranted, most, not so much). What you don't hear about is that the Republicans spend like crazy. It's just that they prefer to defer the payment of those expenditures to the next generation. Clinton paid off Reagan's debt,
BUT Obama is trying to enlarge Bush's debt.

In the next two years this asshole is going to try to break the bank with our tax dollars while he borrows more money from China.

He absolutely is on an economic Jihad.

And it must be noted that Islam has always struck against the economic means of their prey.

And rest assured that The United States is seen as prey by the evil that is Islam.

There is no doubt in my mind that this clown if an enemy insurgent of the unparalleled variety.

I've said it before and I will say it again here. I believe, based upon the evidence that is the history of obama and his administrative cult, that they are setting the US up for the ass-beating of a lifetime. And I believe that such will be an economic catastrophe, that will make the trillion dollars lost to the US Economy from the hours of 9-11, look like a walk in the park.

And I will tell you that when such comes to pass, the Left in the United States will be wholly, solely and entirely responsible for such and they will be held accountable.

What does he care? He'll go back to Kenya as a hero after bankrupting the United States.

90% of the National Debt was created by Reagan and the two Bushes.

Go to reaganbushdebt.org to see the numbers.

The Democrats always get beat up for being "tax and spend" (some of it warranted, most, not so much). What you don't hear about is that the Republicans spend like crazy. It's just that they prefer to defer the payment of those expenditures to the next generation. Clinton paid off Reagan's debt,

That is a lie, the debt kept going up every year wild willie was in office, he didn't pay off shit.

The Obama budget deficits originated during the Bush presidency.....

1. Tax cuts 2001-2002 (4 trillion over 10 years)
2. Prescription drug benefits (1 trillion over 10 years)
3. Economic meltdown of 2008 ( 3 trillion and rising)
4. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (2 trillion and winding down)

Democrats raise taxes and cut spending to balance budgets.
Republicans cut taxes and increase spending to defund the government.
Reagan did it, Bush did it, Schwarzenegger did it, Gilmore did it in Virginia. Which resulted in huge deficits.
Clinton balanced the budget, Warner balanced the budget, Jerry Brown balanced the budget, and Obama reduced the budget deficit with the sequester.

ROFLMNAO!

Clinton didn't pay off anything.

If you looked at the history much of out infrastructure, that responsibility was handed over to the individual states. What was the intent behind having tolls and a state gas tax in the first place? You think the federal government ought to step in if the states can't manage with their own budgets? It's like a domino effect, the states have a spending and debt problem so you naturally want our federal government to follow suit. So now we have China owning a bigger grip of our financial future. If the Democrats didn't run on the platform of reckless spending and passing the buck of responsibility onto someone else, we as a nation would be better off. What ever did happen to all those liberals that boasted over what the Clinton era tried to do, regarding the national debt?

Democrats raise taxes and cut spending to balance budgets.
Republicans cut taxes and increase spending to defund the government.
Reagan did it, Bush did it, Schwarzenegger did it, Gilmore did it in Virginia. Which resulted in huge deficits.
Clinton balanced the budget, Warner balanced the budget, Jerry Brown balanced the budget, and Obama reduced the budget deficit with the sequester.
When have Democrats anywhere ever cut spending? You are a dufus.

The debt is $18 trillion. According to your 90% claim, at least $16.2 trillion was created before Obama came into office (which would not account for debt created by every other president besides Reagan and the Bush duo).

Now, we can test your claim. In order to do this we shall compare the actual debt when Obama took office to the figure that results from calculating your claim.

Actual debt when Obama took office = $10.6 trillion
Calculated debt, per your claim = $16.2 trillion
$10.6 trillion < $16.2 trillion

Therefore, you are a lying sack of shit.

The debt is $18 trillion. According to your 90% claim, at least $16.2 trillion was created before Obama came into office (which would not account for debt created by every other president besides Reagan and the Bush duo).

Now, we can test your claim. In order to do this we shall compare the actual debt when Obama took office to the figure that results from calculating your claim.

Actual debt when Obama took office = $10.6 trillion
Calculated debt, per your claim = $16.2 trillion
$10.6 trillion < $16.2 trillion

Therefore, you are a lying sack of shit.
No, see it works like this:
Reagan and Bush are responsible for all the debt that happened during and before their presidencies because they didnt pay it off. Obama inherited all that debt plus the debt that accrued due to Bush's policies. So Obama really didnt create any debt at all.
Get how that works?

Forum List

Back