The Normal Rightwingers are stuck in a time warp with Reagan

This isn't a "negative"...

This is about "proving" something that is impossible to prove because you're trying to prove what someone thinks, which is almost impossible.

I doubt you could make a good argument that the US's enemies are "emboldened" when Biden took office.

Russia intervened in the civil war in Syria in 2015. Russia didn't pull back when Trump got in office.

On the 6th January 2017, just as Trump was about to become president, Russia said it was reducing its forces in Syria. And then went and deployed more aircraft there. Russia increased airstrikes in March 2017 in Syria, In June 2017 Russia said it would track US aircraft flying in Syria with it's SAM missile systems.

In the Ukraine Russia didn't pull out of the Crimea while Trump was president, they didn't stop arming the separatists or stop sending Russians to fight there.

The Wagner Group's influence increased MASSIVELY during Trump's time. Their intervention in Africa reached such proportions during Trump's time in office, they made so much money.
Obrador has his troops at both Mexico's Northen and Southern borders and holding asylum seekers in Mexico because Trump ordered him to. When Biden won he pulled back his troops and released the immigrants. NK started firing missiles over Japan. China started making their Taiwan takeover plans known. Drug Cartels began moving Fentanyl production into the US.

Obrador has his troops at both Mexico's Northen and Southern borders and holding asylum seekers in Mexico because Trump ordered him to. When Biden won he pulled back his troops and released the immigrants. NK started firing missiles over Japan. China started making their Taiwan takeover plans known. Drug Cartels began moving Fentanyl production into the US.

Trump "ordered him to"? I doubt he "ordered"... He might have offered a deal.

North Korea is a massive attention seeker. Whatever happens, North Korea wants the attention. Obama and Biden have turned to not giving North Korea that attention. Trump gave Kim so much attention.

That issue has NOTHING to do with being "emboldened".

China has had take over plans for Taiwan since the 1940s... what are you talking about? Make their "plans known"? Do you know what China's plans are? When will China invade Taiwan? I doubt even Xi knows, but for you to know, wow, that's impressive.

Drug cartels move drug production to the US? The "War on Drugs" has been going for 50 years and more. It's not like the drug cartels are suddenly "emboldened", they always have been... they make a lot of money from the US.

So, all in all you don't have very much.

I'm a conservative but Reagan gave us double the military budget instead of the Peace Dividend when the Wall went down, and death squads in El Salvador. Burn in hell Gipper.

Speaking of Reagan, let this sink in:

Joe Biden will be 5 years older ENTERING his second term, than Reagan was LEAVING the White House.

Forum List

Back