The No-BS Inside Guide to the Presidential Vote Recount

What are you afraid of, Trump?

CysJwTwUsAAwL0d.jpg:large

Sounds suspicious.

Exactly. What do they have to hide? Why refuse if everything was supposedly done properly? The fact that 19 counties are refusing is actually solid proof that pursuing a recount was the right decision -- no matter what a bunch of anti-American conservatives have to say about it.

Yep...19 counties, if 1,000 votes were changed in just those 19 counties, wouldn't that give Clinton enough to win?

No. 1,000 votes wouldn't be enough. But the fact that they are refusing to give access to ballots is very telling.

The GOP's corruption is endless.

No, I meant 1,000 votes in each of the 19 counties, for 19,000 total.

Has it been confirmed that the story that said that once Wisconsin found out about the recount, that 5,000 votes were deducted from Trump with no real excuse as to why?

Ah, I'm not sure. But I do know that a 50,000 vote shift across MI, WA & PA would tilt the electoral college in Clinton's favor -- which is why Trump is terrified and wants to halt the recounts.

Have fun hanging your hat on that s0n!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Would love them to take a much closer look on how many illegals cast votes......and maybe this dog and pony show continues and that's what we will see. Still.........there is not evidence of any voter fraud........even almost all of the bozo's on CNN and MSNBC are laughing:spinner:

Jesus Christ....This is unbelievable. The ONLY swing state where exist polls and the final count matched was in Virginia -- where democrats control the count. GOP controlled counties showed Hillary wins on exist polls

HOLY SHIT....

Greg Palast just posted this on twitter:

BREAKING: Lead #recount lawyer, Bob Fitrakis, tells me 19 counties in Wisconsin are refusing to give the recount team access to ballots!
Greg Palast on Twitter

What are they hiding?

Sounds suspicious.

Exactly. What do they have to hide? Why refuse if everything was supposedly done properly? The fact that 19 counties are refusing is actually solid proof that pursuing a recount was the right decision -- no matter what a bunch of anti-American conservatives have to say about it.

Yep...19 counties, if 1,000 votes were changed in just those 19 counties, wouldn't that give Clinton enough to win?

No. 1,000 votes wouldn't be enough. But the fact that they are refusing to give access to ballots is very telling.

The GOP's corruption is endless.
Still can't catch the dimwit corruption, anti American pussies.

Jesus Christ....This is unbelievable. The ONLY swing state where exist polls and the final count matched was in Virginia -- where democrats control the count. GOP controlled counties showed Hillary wins on exist polls

BS

Wrong as usual I linked in another thread to an article that clearly showed that the problem for Hillary was that about 10 percent of the available votes were never included in the polls and that in fact her numbers matched with what the polls said she would have.

Wrong as usual I linked in another thread to an article that clearly showed that the problem for Hillary was that about 10 percent of the available votes were never included in the polls and that in fact her numbers matched with what the polls said she would have.

No, that is simply untrue. And he's referring to EXIT POLLS, you tard.

No, that is simply untrue. And he's referring to EXIT POLLS, you tard.

Sorry you are wrong as usual. Clinton got the percent she was expected to get the egg heads did not factor n the 10 percent that never was counted and it broke for Trump.

And yet in 2 of the last 4 elections they were grossly wrong. Be so kind as to post the exit polls for Wisconsin that prove your point.

Forum List

Back