The night I met Hunter Biden

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

The night I met Hunter Biden: Mac Shop owner John Mac Isaac recounts fateful encounter in exclusive excerpt​

By
John Paul Mac Isaac
May 6, 2022 4:56pm

On a fateful night in April 2019, John Paul Mac Isaac was working at his store, The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Del., when a customer walked in who would upend his life. In his forthcoming book, “American Injustice: My Battle to Expose the Truth,” Isaac will tell his story — and here, in an exclusive first look, he describes the moment he met Hunter Biden.

It was a Friday night, 10 minutes before the shop’s closing time. I was checking out a website about CNC machines and woodworking. I had no intention of working late; I was ready to go out after a long and busy week. But then bright, cool LED headlights bounced off the counter from the front window. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. My vision of leaving the shop quickly faded as the door chime sounded. As was usual for this time of day, I thought: “What kind of person expects quality service right before closing time?”

I struggled not to roll my eyes when in stumbled a man clutching three MacBook Pros. He was about my height, six feet tall, but a little heavier. He wore casual clothing — dark blue and gray. Alcohol fumes preceded him. He slid the three laptops onto the bar counter as he fumbled for a seat.

“I’m glad you’re still open,” he said. “I just came from the cigar bar, and they told me about your shop, but I had to hurry because you close at seven.”
Read all the degeneracy here

The NY post is on double secret probation already......pffft demockwacy fortified !
+ 10 % for the big guy

Is it fair the fbi ruined this guy's life ? Why should this guys life be ruined? ...he did nothing wrong

We still have patriots ...political prisoners languishing in jail ..

It's fortified demockwacy

Normies your time is short ....hope ya realize it

Forum List

Back