The next Republican President

Ted Cruz is better than Kamala. The MSM would try to promote "Cancungate". WTF, it was a vacation, no big deal, compared to runaway inflation and major policy failures, like
Border and immigration policies

Cruz thinks he has a straight path to the White House. I think he will once again be disappointed as candidates without his “intellect” easily defeat him.
Cruz is not liked by his own party or America in general.
His Cancun embarassment and the lies he told do not sit well with his home state. They barely elected him in 2018 and now he makes it clear he does not care if people in his state are suffering.
I'm not saying any of the GOP candidates are flawed.
You can say Ted's Cancun vacation was bad judgment, or tone deafness, but the easy choice will be Kamala or __________ (any GOP candidate, pick one).
Whoever wins the GOP primary should win the general election, just bercause the democrats don't have any viable candidates or policies.
Whoever wins the GOP primary will have to beat Joe Biden

I don’t think they can
You really think that in 4-years, an 82-year old Joe Biden will still be electable?
We disagree.
Nancy will 25th his ass before 2024, and President Kamala will be the democrat candidate in 2024.
President Biden has 54 percent popularity and does well with independents.
In spite of dour Republican predictions, he is still going strong
No reason he won’t run again

Republicans can’t beat him

Ted Cruz is better than Kamala. The MSM would try to promote "Cancungate". WTF, it was a vacation, no big deal, compared to runaway inflation and major policy failures, like
Border and immigration policies

Cruz thinks he has a straight path to the White House. I think he will once again be disappointed as candidates without his “intellect” easily defeat him.
Cruz is not liked by his own party or America in general.
His Cancun embarassment and the lies he told do not sit well with his home state. They barely elected him in 2018 and now he makes it clear he does not care if people in his state are suffering.
I'm not saying any of the GOP candidates are flawed.
You can say Ted's Cancun vacation was bad judgment, or tone deafness, but the easy choice will be Kamala or __________ (any GOP candidate, pick one).
Whoever wins the GOP primary should win the general election, just bercause the democrats don't have any viable candidates or policies.
Whoever wins the GOP primary will have to beat Joe Biden

I don’t think they can
You really think that in 4-years, an 82-year old Joe Biden will still be electable?
We disagree.
Nancy will 25th his ass before 2024, and President Kamala will be the democrat candidate in 2024.
President Biden has 54 percent popularity and does well with independents.
In spite of dour Republican predictions, he is still going strong
No reason he won’t run again

Republicans can’t beat him
Joe is in office 4-months of a 48-month term.
His "right track - wrong track" numbers are tanking already.
Only 42% say "right track". Wait until "stagflation" hits. Xiden is becoming Jimmy Carter on steroids.

Civil War in the Gop may obviously lead to a Trump 24 bid. But after that is over with they still have to find a leader that will unite the country.

Sides are forming with the ousting of Cheney but are the smart ones keeping their head down so that they carry no baggage into that fight ?

A trumper would repel the moderates and a growing majority of Goppers after 2 defeats.

Someone like Cheney would not get the support of the Trump rump.

They need a candidate who can unite the right. Who is that person ?

They are in a difficult position at the moment.
You aren't even American. Why do you insist upon bleating about US politics...and why are you under the delusion we should give a rat fuck what you think, boy?

Civil War in the Gop may obviously lead to a Trump 24 bid. But after that is over with they still have to find a leader that will unite the country.

Sides are forming with the ousting of Cheney but are the smart ones keeping their head down so that they carry no baggage into that fight ?

A trumper would repel the moderates and a growing majority of Goppers after 2 defeats.

Someone like Cheney would not get the support of the Trump rump.

They need a candidate who can unite the right. Who is that person ?

They are in a difficult position at the moment.
Imo Crenshaw would be a tough candidate to beat.

Forum List

Back