The "Next" Republican fear tactic

R

rdean

Ok, Republicans tried to scare America with "death panels" and "rationing" on health care.

They've worked overtime that Obama is going to "take over the United States".

Then there was the "Missile Defense" that would leave us open to attack. Which never happened.

Then there was the Republican hope that a terrorists would set off a "dirty bomb" so Americans would be properly afraid.

The last few days have been about the nuclear treaty, a treaty approved by the DOD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I'm curious. What is the "next big fear"? Or the next "three" big fears?

Ok, Republicans tried to scare America with "death panels" and "rationing" on health care.

Then there was the "Missile Defense" that would leave us open to attack. Which never happened.

Then there was the Republican hope that a terrorists would set off a "dirty bomb" so Americans would be properly afraid.

The last few days have been about the nuclear treaty, a treaty approved by the DOD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Well one fear we do not have is that YOU will ever grow a brain.

By the way dumb ass the latest report is that the GOP will get behind the treaty. I personally think it is a big mistake.

Hmmm...death panels, which are real...vs people dying in the streets if we don't pass Obamacare...

Which is true fear mongering?

I'm afraid that your wealth of nit-wittery is truly astounding.

Give it a few hours, I am sure Barak Hussein will do something else to fuck up this country.

I dont see how telling people the truth about what's going on in the world is a fear tactic.

I also dont see how lying about Republican positions helps your arguments. But hey, I doubt you could persuade me anyway.

I dont see how telling people the truth about what's going on in the world is a fear tactic.

I also dont see how lying about Republican positions helps your arguments. But hey, I doubt you could persuade me anyway.

I also dont see how lying about Democrat positions helps your arguments. But hey, I doubt you could persuade me anyway.

OK. You asked so here are my three biggest fears:

Fear Number 1: I am afraid of Owe Bama and Nancy Pelosi mating and birthing a "Super Democrat" capable of destroying what they can't destroy for themselves.

Fear Number 2: I am afraid that the liberal Democrats are going to require us all to learn Spanish so we can all communicate with our 51st State - Mexico. When they allow Mexico into the Union as a State there will instantly be a doubling of Democrats who will breed like cockroaches.

Fear Number 3: I am afraid that Joe Biden will say something intelligent and it will be missed because nobody expects that out of him.

These are my three biggest Republican fears.

By the way dumb ass the latest report is that the GOP will get behind the treaty. I personally think it is a big mistake.

Intelligent and informed people post counterpoints, only the ignorant and not too smart respond with attacks. Notice how ad hominem attacks are the usual response of so many on this MB?

I fear that the government will make everyone poor just to make things fair.

I fear the govt will "steal from the rich to give to the poor; until there are no rich no more"

History suggests the rich will prosper at the expense of the hoi polloi, and eventually the hoi polloi will say "enough". See for example England in 1642, France in 1789, Europe in 1848 and Russia in 1917.

Blacks are going to get uppity because we have a black president and rise up and kill whitey.

Oh, wait...they already did that one.

Republicans don't have to come up with any Fear tactics.

The "thug in chief" just needs to keep showing his mug on the T.v.( sorta like Chavez, Castro, etc etc does) day in and day out and that is enough to scare the people in this country.

The next big republican fear tactic will be some angle on the dems being bad for creating jobs.
This will be their election push.
They have been holding off on this just in case jobs starts turning around.

Intelligent and informed people post counterpoints, only the ignorant and not too smart respond with attacks. Notice how ad hominem attacks are the usual response of so many on this MB?

When dealing with a brain dead partisan hack one is allowed to remind everyone that the person has no brain. So tell me how does it feel being so partisan you would defend this fool?

As for response I did just that, I noted that in fact the Republicans are expected to APPROVE the treaty.

Republicans expected to line up behind New START - Yahoo! News

Here let me help you dumb fuck.

My next fear is that we will have a President that truly does not care about the people he is supposed to SERVE......

Ah Crap that already happened too

Yeah, there was not an issue of rationing when all were told to get the H1N1 shot. Proof of how something that is healthcare related and government is involved in, results in rationing.

Please offer me one single piece of evidence that the GOP or ANYONE for that matter hoped for a terrorist attack.

Bear in mind, I have some pretty solid evidence that our esteemed Senate Majority leader seemed pleased when he thought the Iraq war was lost. I mean, who else would announce such a thing so prematurely with no reason at all unless he wanted it to be true?

Forum List

Back