The Next President ?

So after Trump is elected for 4 more years, has anyone heard any rumors, of who the next Republican might be running for office ?
Don Jr, that announcement will make more than a few liberal heads explode!!!!
No doubt it would make them upset. I like him, he is smart, but I dont think he has the right temperament / disposition for the job imo.

I would LOVE to see Pompeo run.
He already knows all our foreign relations.
All he needs is Trumps economic playbook, and its a home run.

Pompeo would be a great one! I'd like to see the meltdown over Don jr. though.

I'm wondering who the Dems would run. Not Biden or Hitlery that's for sure. Hell they both may have croaked by then LOL

So after Trump is elected for 4 more years, has anyone heard any rumors, of who the next Republican might be running for office ?

My off the top of my head immediate response would be Rubio
Ahhh, Mr. Marco
Can you tell why ?
What is it that makes you feel he might be qualified ?

I didn't see "qualified" in the question.

But my view of Rubio is a mixed bag. I like a lot of things he says, he can sound very Reaganesque.

But have had some credibility issues with him, particularly as 2016 candidate. He started well but didn't end well. He was very young though. I'd like to see him pull it together and hopefully he learned something from Trump

I'm wondering who the Dems would run. Not Biden or Hitlery that's for sure. Hell they both may have croaked by then LOL
The liberals are going to have to find a true democrat if they are to have a hope in hell in the 2024 election. Good luck with that.

Who's an old white codger who farts dust? Maybe John F'ing Kerry? Chuck Schumer?

The liberals are going to have to find a true democrat if they are to have a hope in hell in the 2024 election. Good luck with that.

Yeah, it'll be tough again to stop Trump running for his third term

My off the top of my head immediate response would be Rubio
Ahhh, Mr. Marco
Can you tell why ?
What is it that makes you feel he might be qualified ?

But my view of Rubio is a mixed bag. I like a lot of things he says, he can sound very Reaganesque.

But have had some credibility issues with him, particularly as 2016 candidate. He started well but didn't end well. He was very young though. I'd like to see him pull it together and hopefully he learned something from Trump
Just curious, thanks
Originally it wasnt, just curious

Forum List

Back