The News Media’s ‘Jussie Smollett Problem’ is Far Bigger Than Just Him, and It’s Helping Trump

Nah!
How many times you’ve seen a racist assholes beat or kill someone? That happens all the time.
Sure Hannity or Tucker will not show you those kinds of crimes. But come on dude.

Don’t tell me you have not seen or heard whiteys SCREAMING white power?

When LEO (law enforcement officers) investigate something like this credible they suspect both ( real or fake). That’s the normal protocol.

This smollett should go to jail.
I havent seen any of those things. Without looking, name the last lynching you heard about. You cant even think of one, unless it was from many years ago and therefore irrelevent to any discussion in 2019.

Really? I MEAN REALLY?
Please don’t tell me you were born Jan. 2017.

White Supremacist Who Killed Black Man to Incite Race War Sentenced to Life in Prison

A year ago, the Charlottesville rally shined a light on white supremacists and sparked overdue conversations

'I'm racist as f---': Canadian man caught on camera threatening Indian couple | Fox News

Hate crimes spiked in 2017. Community advocates think there's even more.

When the FBI released its annual hate crimes report this month, some community advocates were puzzled as they read through it.

Apparently missing from the tabulations was the 2017 murder of Srinivas Kuchibhotla, a 32-year-old engineer from India who was fatally shot in a Kansas bar after he was called a “terrorist” and told to “get out of my country.” His friend Alok Madasani, also from India, and a patron who intervened, Ian Grillot, were wounded in the attack.
Like i said, you didnt know a single lynching off the top of your head. Hell, you couldnt even find one with google. Charlottsville wasnt a hate crime, and a threat from a Canadian isnt a US hate crime.

Youre dumb, which is why you failed.

You are very ignorant jerk.

Where in my previous post #32 did I mentioned lynching?

Read my post before I blast your stupid ignorant ass AGAIN.
I mentioned lynchings, moron, then you responded with things that werent even hate crimes, let alone lynchings. Pay attention!

I know mentioned lynching but that is not what I’m talking about ignorant fuck.

1. I showed link of racist people killing minorities.

2. I showed you racist people screaming hates.
That was my post from #32. Lightweight.

Pay attention.

I havent seen any of those things. Without looking, name the last lynching you heard about. You cant even think of one, unless it was from many years ago and therefore irrelevent to any discussion in 2019.

Really? I MEAN REALLY?

White Supremacist Who Killed Black Man to Incite Race War Sentenced to Life in Prison

A year ago, the Charlottesville rally shined a light on white supremacists and sparked overdue conversations

'I'm racist as f---': Canadian man caught on camera threatening Indian couple | Fox News

When the FBI released its annual hate crimes report this month, some community advocates were puzzled as they read through it.

Apparently missing from the tabulations was the 2017 murder of Srinivas Kuchibhotla, a 32-year-old engineer from India who was fatally shot in a Kansas bar after he was called a “terrorist” and told to “get out of my country.” His friend Alok Madasani, also from India, and a patron who intervened, Ian Grillot, were wounded in the attack.
Like i said, you didnt know a single lynching off the top of your head. Hell, you couldnt even find one with google. Charlottsville wasnt a hate crime, and a threat from a Canadian isnt a US hate crime.

I mentioned lynchings, moron, then you responded with things that werent even hate crimes, let alone lynchings. Pay attention!

Pay attention.
So? Pointing out rare incidents isnt going to win you any debates. Hate crimes are super rare. A fuck of a lot more rare than black on white violents crimes, of which there are hundreds of thousands every year.

Some guy from Canada said something mean on youtube? Pff, get the fuck out of here.

Really? I MEAN REALLY?

Pay attention.
So? Pointing out rare incidents isnt going to win you any debates. Hate crimes are super rare. A fuck of a lot more rare than black on white violents crimes, of which there are hundreds of thousands every year.

Some guy from Canada said something mean on youtube? Pff, get the fuck out of here.

Debate? This is not even a debate blasting your ignorant fuck.

Let me repeat it again. My post is about....
1. Racist assholes killing people.
2. Racist people screaming hates.

What did you contribute? NADA.

Get the fuck out here? Make me.
Get the fuck out here? When you have not even shown me anything about the subject.

If I were you. You should get the fuck out of here. You are embarrassing yourself.

I know your ego and your ass hurts.

I’m very happy blasting ignorant lightweight poster like you.
Next time you do this again. I’ll kick your ass again. Like the last time.

Really? I MEAN REALLY?

Pay attention.

If you want to debate in a civilized manner I will debate you in civilized manner.

If you want to debate like an animal. I will trash you like an animal.

But you can NOT just blast your self in just because you disagree.

But you can NOT just blast your self in just because that’s how you were brought up.

UNDERSTAND.

Pay attention.

Get the fuck out here? When you have not even shown me anything about the subject.

If I were you. You should get the fuck out of here. You are embarrassing yourself.

Its super rare! What the fuck are you whining about? Hate crimes arent a big issue in the US. Who cares if someone shouts something racist? There are soooo many bigger issue to worry about.

Also, youre posts in general are nonsense and youre fucking weird.

Pay attention.

If you want to debate in a civilized manner I will debate you in civilized manner.

But you can NOT just blast your self in just because that’s how you were brought up.

UNDERSTAND.
You bore me.

All the while the right will continue to smear people running for president and those not running for president with photoshopped pics and fake memes. Carry on...
Who have they "smeared?" The left smears people every week, like Nathan Sandmann. I'm so glad that the perpetrators are all getting sued.
It is done by both sides you idiot how else do you think those at the top stay in control?

But, but, but, somebody else! Cause important reasons! And stuff.
Fall into their deep, deep trance and play the marionette..

Somebody else did something! Quick, talk about that instead!

Pay attention.

Its super rare! What the fuck are you whining about? Hate crimes arent a big issue in the US. Who cares if someone shouts something racist? There are soooo many bigger issue to worry about.

Also, youre posts in general are nonsense and youre fucking weird.

It may not be a big issue for a bigot like you but it’s big deal for minorities.

Racist people are cancer of the society. The way you post you are a racist fuck.

Hate crimes happens every day. For ignorant people like you you don’t know shit.
What do you mean super rare? Look at this one from yesterday. I know you don’t give a shit because you are a racist moron.

So if hate crime is not a big issue why are you posting totally ignorant nonsense?

Hate crimes is a big issue asshole.

Man arrested for punching, pouring coffee on Sikh 7-Eleven clerk — because he thought the man was Muslim

A California man was charged with a hate crime after allegedly punching and throwing hot coffee on a Sikh 7-Eleven employee.

New FBI Statistics Show Increase in Reported Hate Crimes | Human Rights Campaign

Pay attention.

UNDERSTAND.
You bore me.

I bore you? Means I kick your ass. Means you run out of ammo so you sit there like a dog with your tails wrap around your ass.

If I were you for your own good. You are embarrassing yourself. You should shut the fuck up.

Pay attention.

UNDERSTAND.
You bore me.

You’ve been here since 2008. And you are this ignorant.
You are FUCKING unbelievable.

Now go drink more toilet water.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back