The news just keeps getting better

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
President Trump wasn’t kidding when he talked about all of the winning we would be doing with him in the Oval Office. Here is the absolute dumbest among society (they not only believe that the “Global Warming” farce is real, but they are dumb enough to believe that not having children will change it) choosing not to procreate. This is just Darwinism at its finest. The future look bright without these people passing on their gene pool to future generations!

People Are Actually Considering Not Having Kids Because of Global Warming

And this is newsworthy for you ... why, exactly?
This just further illustrates the mind-numbing stupidity of the liberal agenda.

What agenda?

You know Leftists pushing the idea that having children is bad for the Environment because of the Global Warming Hoax thing, weird the Leftists do not go and push that SAME Agenda in say Africa and India and instead only push it in Western nations then again that is part OF The Leftist Agenda also so they can then INSIST Western nations needs to import unlimited amounts of Third World Street Shitters because Westerners are NOT having enough children.

What agenda?

You know Leftists pushing the idea that having children is bad for the Environment because of the Global Warming Hoax thing, weird the Leftists do not go and push that SAME Agenda in say Africa and India and instead only push it in Western nations then again that is part OF The Leftist Agenda also so they can then INSIST Western nations needs to import unlimited amounts of Third World Street Shitters because Westerners are NOT having enough children.

So you are hinting at some kind of anti-white conspiracy, basically? Is climate itself out to get white people now?

What agenda?

So you are hinting at some kind of anti-white conspiracy, basically? Is climate itself out to get white people now?

That IS the REASON that ALL Leftists and ALL Leftist organisations from the Commie UN to the People Trafficking NGOs ALL give for the unlimited flooding of ONLY Western nations with Third Worlders from Third World Shit Holes being imported in unlimited numbers to First World Nations, because Westerners aka First World Nations are NOT having enough children, they ramble endless horsecrap about "The Demographics" that Westerners are not having enough children and so we HAVE to import Third World Steet Shitters to become you know the next groups of Neurosurgeons and Nuclear Physicists :laughing0301: or whatever because if we do NOT then OMG who is going to pay for EVERYONES retirement or whatever and Keep The Ship Afloat into the next Century :rolleyes-41:

Hey Random Western Nation here's another boatload of your future Neurosurgeons and Nuclear Physicists :laughing0301:....and this is ALL because you are not having ENOUGH children that we The Commie UN and the People Trafficking NGOs have to ship UNLIMITED amounts of these Third World Street Shitters to you :poop:

italy-immigration-1_wide-a714e0276487a4dfdd2b922301757001b9f6c165-s900-c85.jpg

Last edited:

What agenda?

That IS the REASON that ALL Leftists and ALL Leftist organisations from the Commie UN to the People Trafficking NGOs ALL give for the unlimited flooding of ONLY Western nations with Third Worlders from Third World Shit Holes being imported in unlimited numbers to First World Nations, because Westerners aka First World Nations are NOT having enough children, they ramble endless horsecrap about "The Demographics" that Westerners are not having enough children and so we HAVE to import Third World Steet Shitters to become you know the next groups of Neurosurgeons and Nuclear Physicists :laughing0301: or whatever because if we do NOT then OMG who is going to pay for EVERYONES retirement or whatever and Keep The Ship Afloat into the next Century :rolleyes-41:

Who is saying this, specifically? Because while it's probably true that we're going to run into a retirement crisis (in the U.S., can't speak for Germany or wherever you're actually from) and SS is going to collapse, I don't think it will be all that bad. For the older Americans it will, but I don't give a shit about them. In fact I hope they suffer and die miserable.

tell the people who live in Illinois/Michigan that last weekends weather was global warming

They changed it to "climate change" so idiots will stop saying shit like this. "Oh, it was sunny in February one day; therefore, global warming doesn't exist. Hurr."

BTW, living in Illinois, the brunt of the bad weather was Thursday night and Friday throughout. Not Sat or Sun.

What agenda?

Who is saying this, specifically? Because while it's probably true that we're going to run into a retirement crisis (in the U.S., can't speak for Germany or wherever you're actually from) and SS is going to collapse, I don't think it will be all that bad. For the older Americans it will, but I don't give a shit about them. In fact I hope they suffer and die miserable.

"Who is saying this, specifically?"

Hello? Have you been living in a cave? I already told you who The Commie UN and the People Trafficking NGOs, don't you follow the news? Apparently no you do not or you would not be asking who is saying this.

What agenda?

Hello? Have you been living in a cave? I already told you who The Commie UN and the People Trafficking NGOs, don't you follow the news? Apparently no you do not or you would not be asking who is saying this.

In other words, Europeans.

In other words, NO it's an International thing there are TONS of those NGOs in America helping import more filthy Somalians and other Africans and Nicaraguans and Haitians and others from Third World Shit Holes into America and The Commie UN itself is in New York, get with the programme.

In other words, NO it's an International thing there are TONS of those NGOs in America helping import more filthy Somalians and other Africans and Nicaraguans and Haitians and others from Third World Shit Holes into America and The Commie UN itself is in New York, get with the programme.

Really? Because I haven't seen a whole lot of these people. In fact, approximately 0 in the past year or so. Mostly just the usual suspects: 70% white and latino, 20% Asian, which mostly means Indian, and the remaining black. Same way it's been my entire life. So must not be all that big of a deal.

tell the people who live in Illinois/Michigan that last weekends weather was global warming

But but but the Environmental Maniacs INSIST the Worlds Sea Levels are rising to EPIC proportions :omg:

Good thing we have Godzilla then, Godzilla is already on this and is going to SAVE THE PLANET from rising Sea Levels :smoke:

50k0cJPgRa66itMgbEuVvg.png

Forum List

Back