The news is really just unbelievable these days

Why are Conservatives defending the actions of “the shaman”??

Are you proud he represents you?
Yes, he was my total favorite! That guy was so fun. I liked the little gallows, too.

I guess my favorite was the young men doing an Assassin's Creed wall climb, like Ezio in the Ubisoft video games.

Yes, he was my total favorite! That guy was so fun. I liked the little gallows, too.

I guess my favorite was the young men doing an Assassin's Creed wall climb, like Ezio in the Ubisoft video games.
The Left claim to love Native Americans, then call it bizarre when a conservative dresses like one

Last edited:
Nope..he's correct on this one..sorry if it somehow offends your sense of history. Women have known how to abort fetuses and how not to conceive for thousands of years. In most cases, the law did not give a shit.
Not so. Usually women got knocked up by totally irresponsible, lying men and then had an illegitimate child and couldn't get work anymore and starved and the baby too and either died or became a prostitute till they died young.

Not so. Usually women got knocked up by totally irresponsible, lying men and then had an illegitimate child and couldn't get work anymore and starved and the baby too and either died or became a prostitute till they died young.
Actually there were adoptions in those days.

I doubt many women or children starved?

You are just so off the rails.

No one said that the country was perfect in the beginning. But there is this:

there was no legalized abortion

And the Founders knew slavery was wrong, un-American, and made decisions based on ending slavery some day. Sure, we can all look back and say they should have fixed the problem sooner, immediamente! .. But they likely did the best or virtually the best they could.

And I could go on all day but I'm not going to because if there's one thing I know about libs, they do NOT listen to the other side of things. they know it all already... :rolleyes:
That's what the leftist extremists do. They have no concept of real history. They cherry pick bad things from previous generations and hold them up as all that those generations were. They know of or cannot identify any positives.

To them, the U.S.A. is rotten to the core because there was slavery when the Constitution was signed. And only the U.S.A. Not the British, Portuguese, French and Dutch who bought these slaves in Africa and transported them to sell in the new world. Not Mexico, Central and South America, or Caribbean islands where most of the captured slaves were taken. Not England itself who did not abolish slavery until 1833. Not American Indians who enslaved others they captured. Not African or American black people who owned slaves. Not those who have slaves even in these modern times.

The leftists won't see how the slave culture was ingrained throughout the known world at the time our Constitution was signed and the Framers/Founders were born into and grew up in that culture. They didn't invent it. And there would be no U.S.A. had the Constitution abolished it at the time of its signing. The leftists won't acknowledge how millions of Americans risked or gave all to abolish it when it finally happened.

The Founders did make sure no slavery would exist in states forming from U.S. territories and allowed plenty of room in the Constitution that would allow abolishing slavery when the culture had developed sufficiently for that to happen. They knew it was inevitable that the developing world would reject slavery at some point. Which it did.

But in all of recorded history, there has been no time in all those millenia in which slavery did not exist. Every living soul of us most likely descended from people who owned slaves or condoned slavery at one time.

To judge previous generations, even those going back hundreds of years, by 2022 or 2023 mores, standards, culture is to be about as ignorant of what history is and what it can teach us as any other attitude they can adopt. I am very sure the ignorant in future generations will judge our culture just as harshly.

Last edited:
That's what the leftist extremists do. They have no concept of real history. They cherry pick bad things from previous generations and hold them up as all that those generations were. They know of or cannot identify any positives.

To them, the U.S.A. is rotten to the core because there was slavery when the Constitution was signed. And only the U.S.A. Not the British, Portuguese, French and Dutch who bought these slaves in Africa and transported them to sell in the new world. Not Mexico, Central and South America, or Caribbean islands where most of the captured slaves were taken. Not England itself who did not abolish slavery until 1833. Not American Indians who enslaved others they captured. Not African or American black people who owned slaves. Not those who have slaves even in these modern times.

They won't see how the slave culture was ingrained throughout the known world at the time our Constitution was signed and the Framers/Founders were born into and grew up in that culture. They didn't invent it. And there would be no U.S.A. had the Constitution abolished it at the time of its signing. They won't acknowledge how millions of Americans risked or gave all to abolish it when it finally happened.

They did make sure no slavery would exist in states forming from U.S. territories and allowed plenty of room in the Constitution that would allow abolishing slavery when the culture had developed sufficiently for that to happen. They knew it was inevitable that the developing world would reject slavery at some point. Which it did.

But in all of recorded history, there has been no time in all those millenia in which slavery did not exist. Every living soul of us most likely descended from people who owned slaves or condoned slavery at one time.

To judge previous generations, even those going back hundreds of years, by 2022 or 2023 mores, standards, culture is to be about as ignorant of what history is and what it can teach us as any other attitude they can adopt. I am very sure the ignorant in future generations will ignore our culture just as harshly.
Amen

Leftists are ignorant if nothing else...

Just when you thought you'd heard everything vis a vis corruption in the US (and everywhere else) you hear more stories in the news

the weaponization of govt agencies (they go after Trump without cause. Oh, I guess their cause is that he is onto them and their corruption...)

the way the J6 committee withheld that footage showing "the shaman" walking peacefully with the cops through thecapital and they were opening doors for him, literally but the J6 committee called that guy and others with him that day "dangerous." Didn't they also say some weird thing about how the J6 "riots" were worse than 911?! OMG! Who believes these freaks anyway?

Then there's the border that is over-run and now Americans have died because of the cartels having a field day because of these sick border policies

And there are so many other stories in the news that could be added. It's just amazing. I was taught that our country was just so great. Well, it seems to have started out that way----

New News, just today….i’ll post only a snippet……below…..
And that would be four individuals who had ties in with the Biden family in their various schemes around the world. So now we have in hand documents We have in hand documents in hand that show just how the Biden family was getting money from the Chinese Communist Party.”

Last edited:
On Hunter Biden's laptop there is a video of Hunter helping a little old lady cross the street. Obviously, it has been hidden from the public because it would have certainly proved his innocence.

does that makeup for under-age girls? Forking your young relative? Hookers & coke with SS guarding the hotel door?

Just when you thought you'd heard everything vis a vis corruption in the US (and everywhere else) you hear more stories in the news

the weaponization of govt agencies (they go after Trump without cause. Oh, I guess their cause is that he is onto them and their corruption...)

the way the J6 committee withheld that footage showing "the shaman" walking peacefully with the cops through thecapital and they were opening doors for him, literally but the J6 committee called that guy and others with him that day "dangerous." Didn't they also say some weird thing about how the J6 "riots" were worse than 911?! OMG! Who believes these freaks anyway?

Then there's the border that is over-run and now Americans have died because of the cartels having a field day because of these sick border policies

And there are so many other stories in the news that could be added. It's just amazing. I was taught that our country was just so great. Well, it seems to have started out that way----
Heck.

I thought this thread was going to be about Fox News.
Then I find it's just another thread repeating the Fox News lies.

On Hunter Biden's laptop there is a video of Hunter helping a little old lady cross the street. Obviously, it has been hidden from the public because it would have certainly proved his innocence.
I would love to see your source on that. How many videos do you have on your laptop of you helping people? I help many people and don't have a single video of me doing it. Does it strike you as odd that he would have such a video on his computer? Have you seen it? I can't find ANY source including the most rabidly left, pro-Hunter, anti-Trump, hates Patriots/Republicans/etc. site who mention it.

does that makeup for under-age girls? Forking your young relative? Hookers & coke with SS guarding the hotel door?
Come on friend. You disagreed with my response to you that indicated I seriously doubt there IS a video of Hunter Biden helping an old lady across the street? How implausible it is that it would be on his laptop?

Come on friend. You disagreed with my response to you that indicated I seriously doubt there IS a video of Hunter Biden helping an old lady across the street? How implausible it is that it would be on his laptop?

No. I disagreed Hunter has any helping video on his laptop. My bad. Reverse logic. Ill go remove it.

Worse, i laughed at your other. But it is funny. USMB. Needs a good funny button vs. laughing at ignorance button?

Last edited:

The leftists won't see how the slave culture was ingrained throughout the known world at the time our Constitution was signed and the Framers/Founders were born into and grew up in that culture. They didn't invent it. And there would be no U.S.A. had the Constitution abolished it at the time of its signing. The leftists won't acknowledge how millions of Americans risked or gave all to abolish it when it finally happened.

The Founders did make sure no slavery would exist in states forming from U.S. territories and allowed plenty of room in the Constitution that would allow abolishing slavery when the culture had developed sufficiently for that to happen. They knew it was inevitable that the developing world would reject slavery at some point. Which it did.

To judge previous generations, even those going back hundreds of years, by 2022 or 2023 mores, standards, culture is to be about as ignorant of what history is and what it can teach us as any other attitude they can adopt. I am very sure the ignorant in future generations will judge our culture just as harshly.
ROTFL!

Where shall we start?
I replied to the statement.."And there are so many other stories in the news that could be added. It's just amazing. I was taught that our country was just so great. Well, it seems to have started out that way----"

Thus, all those other countries you named were irrelevant to the post. You jumped right into your oft-repeated screed on slavery...I'd point out that there were plenty of people of the time who hated slavery and worked hard to end it. So, we'll just toss slavery out of the picture, for the moment. I imagine that we can agree that the ending of slavery did NOT usher in some sort of Golden Age for former slaves? That they were unable to effect change for themselves..due to being killed every time they tried? Shall we talk about Women's rights at the time of our founding? No, perhaps for the next 200 years perhaps? No? Shall we mention the total lack of franchise for ALL people of color for the first 150 years of our country? No? Maybe touch on the Native American issues? How about those orientals...how was their life in the land of plenty?
Jim Crow ring a bell? Juan Crow? No? Won't even mention Gay folks, right? How about people with mental disabilities..how were they treated?
The Pledge of Allegiance states, "With Liberty and Justice for all". It was a lie from the beginning. It still is..just not as much as it once was. Progress has been made...more to follow.
BTW, one not need be a "Leftist extremist' to read history and observe it with a clear view.
I get not judging the past without examining and allowing for context. That does not mean excusing or ignoring the effects that still make themselves felt..today.

Back to the founders and slavery. It is the conventional wisdom that without the compromise on slavery there would have been no US. Maybe so, maybe no.

But one can hardly argue that that was the case after the Civil War--and yet, 20 years after the war ended in the South's defeat...life for the average Black person in the South was as bad or worse than it had been under slavery. No vote, no power and a steady diet of N****r this and Boy that.
Same for everyone not White---toe the line or else..with no voice at all. Women too.

Yes...things are better now, in almost every way..than they ever have been. If you don't see that, sorry for your luck~

Even if Hunter helped some old person across the street..

I don't get how that is one bit relevant.

Is that supposed to wipe out all the charges of corruption ?

typical lib deflection strategy] IMO

Even if Hunter helped some old person across the street..

I don't get how that is one bit relevant.

Is that supposed to wipe out all the charges of corruption ?

typical lib deflection strategy] IMO

Hunter is a God Loving Catholic who uses his life to help others

Forum List

Back