The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was never such a country as Palestine
Link?

Who was the President of Palestine in 1946? LOL don’t need a link for something that doesn’t exist
Why did you say it if you can't prove it? :290968001256257790-final:

The Patriots won the last SB. I don’t need a link to prove it. Palestine never existed as a country. I dont Need a link to prove it. Try to follow along.
Was Israel exist?
Israel never ever exist in 4000 years of history. Means you don't have prove.

That is not even the topic? And why 4K years? That number is arbitrary.

There was never such a country as Palestine
Link?

Who was the President of Palestine in 1946? LOL don’t need a link for something that doesn’t exist
Where was Israel for 4000 years?

Who cares about 4K yrs lol.
Lol like you don't.

4K is arbitrary. 1946 is pretty real with TVs and everything. Still no Palestine. Funny right?

Lol like you don't.

4K is arbitrary. 1946 is pretty real with TVs and everything. Still no Palestine. Funny right?

Then it is pretty real too, with TVs and everything that Israel pose on holly land by force, by false mandate by tiny UN at the time.

Its all rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll real.

Lol like you don't.

Then it is pretty real too, with TVs and everything that Israel pose on holly land by force, by false mandate by tiny UN at the time.

Its all rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll real.

How can a mandate be false? If I own a house and you rent in it. I can kick you out and sell or give it to whom ever I want. You then tried to take it back by direct force and lost and now you whine to the same UN. I don’t follow your logic at all. The was no “Palestine” it was British land with nomads living in it. They gave it to the Jews and the Jews asked others to live there but they left. Now that it’s flourishing you want it back. Sorry it doesn’t work that way. There are 50+ other Islamist countries so feel free to move there

Lol like you don't.

How can a mandate be false? If I own a house and you rent in it. I can kick you out and sell or give it to whom ever I want. You then tried to take it back by direct force and lost and now you whine to the same UN. I don’t follow your logic at all. The was no “Palestine” it was British land with nomads living in it. They gave it to the Jews and the Jews asked others to live there but they left. Now that it’s flourishing you want it back. Sorry it doesn’t work that way. There are 50+ other Islamist countries so feel free to move there
You may be wasting your breath. This poster does not discuss the creation of modern Israel, or the Mandate. It is all about denial. He is Pakistani, so he wants nothing back. He just wants to give it to the Muslims. Denial is the game. And he follows an Indian Muslim who really hates Israel. After all, what else is there for some Muslims to do?

He can have Israel once Turkey returns Constantinople to the Byzantine Empire.

Lol like you don't.

Well Well well ! Now we have to explain you otherwise. Israelis supporter before you already rejected UN mandate, according to them UN is not valid now.
Read all post they posted to rehmani and PFtimore and then enter in debate we are not sitting here to answer yours nonsense propaganda.

Lol like you don't.

Well Well well ! Now we have to explain you otherwise. Israelis supporter before you already rejected UN mandate, according to them UN is not valid now.
Read all post they posted to rehmani and PFtimore and then enter in debate we are not sitting here to answer yours nonsense propaganda.

In the end it is irrelevant what we think. Israel has the land and will not give it up. To the victor go the spoils. That is how it has always been in history. As a Moslem you should know. Your ancestors have destroyed the Babylonians, Persians, etc. Sucks that you lost to the Hebrews.

The Patriots won the last SB. I don’t need a link to prove it. Palestine never existed as a country. I dont Need a link to prove it. Try to follow along.
Was Israel exist?

Then don't talk nonsense, if Palestine don't exist. Does Israel exist? NOOOOOOO, Never 4000.

Was Israel exist?

Then don't talk nonsense, if Palestine don't exist. Does Israel exist? NOOOOOOO, Never 4000.

Yes it does. It began in 1947. Listen Zombie. I am Not an Islamist so I think for myself. Who was the President of Palestine in 1946? Answer that. I can name Israel’s presidents from 1947 and beyond. You zombies can never answer simple questions. And your English sucks.

Was Israel exist?

Palestine does not exist. Israel does not exit. India does not exist. Pakistan does not exist.

Now we are done undoing countries and regions which never existed.

:)

Was Israel exist?

Palestine does not exist. Israel does not exit. India does not exist. Pakistan does not exist.

I am waiting for him to tell me who the President of “Palestine” was in 1946.

Was Israel exist?

Yes it does. It began in 1947. Listen Zombie. I am Not an Islamist so I think for myself. Who was the President of Palestine in 1946? Answer that. I can name Israel’s presidents from 1947 and beyond. You zombies can never answer simple questions. And your English sucks.
How much do you earn from here to spread false propaganda. Whole world knows Israel is created on the suffering of people of Holly Land with out any mandate or false mandate when UN has member from wwii coalition. Now tell me you are zombi or not.

Was Israel exist?

I am waiting for you to tell me where was Israel before Palestine? Zoooommmmbbbbbiii.

You are just giving him the pleasure of making sure that all the lessons he took with the Indian Muslim preacher are working.
Stop giving him the time.
Not worth it. He is immune to history.

I just enjoy calling him a zombie and telling him how terrible his English is.
That is also link to you as well Zombie because english is not yours mother. An English man never taunt to others because of language means how poor character you have.

Nope. English is my 2nd language and yet I speak it quite well. Yours sucks. Zombie land is where you live with Tinmore
Do not let it get to the point where a Mod will show up and tell you to stop. Neither is discussing the topic of the thread.

Give it a rest :)

Mod Edit --- GREAT ADVICE !!! Not happy with cleaning this up every week... LOL.... Sixties Fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh yes Israel EXISTS as a Sovereign Nation and no amount of complaining from the Arabs or the Jew haters in the West can change the fact that the UN RECOGNIZED Israel as did most civilized Nation States. After they were created every Arab Nation attacked them and tried in vain to kill all the Jews. Yet Israel prevailed then and now.

THIS!

I am waiting for you to tell me where was Israel before Palestine? Zoooommmmbbbbbiii.

It didn’t exist and then it did in 1947 on empty nomadic land owned by the UK. Now answer me. Who was the President of “Palestine” in 1946? Hurry up Zombie.
Not owned by UK invaded by UK and now invaded by Israel. It is not legitimate country and I am not bound to answer your stupid question.

It didn’t exist and then it did in 1947 on empty nomadic land owned by the UK. Now answer me. Who was the President of “Palestine” in 1946? Hurry up Zombie.
Not owned by UK invaded by UK and now invaded by Israel. It is not legitimate country and I am not bound to answer your stupid question.

Yes you are. Allah wills it. Conquest is how life works. Look at Turkey. Look at the US. I won the debate. You lost. Loser.

Ahh yes Israel EXISTS as a Sovereign Nation and no amount of complaining from the Arabs or the Jew haters in the West can change the fact that the UN RECOGNIZED Israel as did most civilized Nation States. After they were created every Arab Nation attacked them and tried in vain to kill all the Jews. Yet Israel prevailed then and now.

THIS!
Look Israel has no choice but to pretend civilize even though whole world know that Israelis are killer invader gypsy vagrant. Only ZOMBI like you don't and Zombi make fun of others on other shoulder and I will thanks to God many time that you are on Israel side. I don't need mean like you on my side.

RE: The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
⁜→ P F Tinmore, Shusha, et al,

It might help if you just took a moment to evaluate what our friend "Shusha" is saying; before dismissing it out of hand. As said many times bef0ore, the right of self-determination is what it is. And it is the same for everyone.

So,when did the Zionists change from colonialism to self determination?
(COMMENT)

The Zionist were never the "colonialist" (of a political nature) as your questions suggest. Nor were they invaders having been invited "all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home."

Special Committee on the Situation with regard to the Implementation of the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples said:
The Special Committee annually reviews the list of Territories to which the Declaration is applicable and makes recommendations as to its implementation. It also hears statements from NSGTs (Non-Self-Governing Territories) representatives, dispatches visiting missions, and organizes seminars on the political, social and economic situation in the Territories. Further, the Special Committee annually makes recommendations concerning the dissemination of information to mobilize public opinion in support of the decolonization process, and observes the Week of Solidarity with the Peoples of Non-Self-Governing Territories.
SOURCE: Committee of 24 (Special Committee on Decolonization)
LIST: Non-Self-Governing Territories

Whether you look at it as a matter of the "Zionist", if you look at it as a matter of the Jewish People, or if you look at it as a matter of the Allied Powers exercising their authority, obligation and control over the areas that were Occupied as Enemy Territory at the conclusion of The Great War, this nonsense about the foreign invaders is simply a childish view of the The Great War (WWI). The rights and title over the Occupied Enemy Territory that was renounced by the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic at the conclusion of the War were NOT placed in the hands of the inhabitants. The "future of these territories" were placed in the hands of the Allied Powers by Treaty (Article 16). No matter what the Arab Palestinians (of today - or by any name you wish to assign them) may think, the rights and title are not negated in favor of the inhabitants of the Occupied Enemy Territory based on what they think is their rights or claims to the sovereignty of the territories.

You should take note, as I'm sure many already have, that the UN Special Committee does NOT consider the territories, often referred to as the Occupied Territories, as falling under the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples [General Assembly Resolution 1514 (XV) of 14 December 1960)].

Most Respectfully,
R

Nobody has the "right" to violate the rights of others. The Zionists moved in from Europe, under the gun, and violated the rights of the Palestinians. That is an act of aggression.

Exactly. Nobody has the right to violate the rights of others. Self-determination is an inherent, inviolable right belonging to all peoples. (You've OFTEN said that exact thing). Thus,nobody has the right to violate the right to self-determination of the Jewish people. It would be an act of aggression to do so. (Also no one has the right to violate the right to self-determination of the Arab Palestinian people.)

Now, the standard in the world with multiple peoples desiring self-determination is to partition the territory and give them both self-determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back