The New World Order...

zeitgeist2012

Apr 29, 2010
Jamestown, NY
EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE TYRANNY

Michael J. Chapman -- Education for Sustainable Tyranny

Freedom Advocates | Exposing Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development

INDUSTRIALIZED SOCIETIES IN DANGER | Deseret News

Embroiled in a United Nations Scandal Is an 'International Man of Mystery'. - April 29, 2005 - The New York Sun

http://www.colabsbc.org/manager/Upload/Weekly/tims532007.pdf

Powell & climate - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Eagle Forum (eagleforuminfo) on Twitter

Maurice Strong and George Soros: World Wizard and Financier Personified Romanticpoet's Weblog

Maurice Strong’s unprecedented rise to power + Earth Charter and the Earth Council Alliance Romanticpoet's Weblog

Welcome to American Policy Center

Home

Sovereignty International Index

Freedom Advocates | Exposing Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development

His Gray Eminence Maurice Strong - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

All the Secretary-General's Men: the Tangled Web of U.N. Cronyism - July 21, 2005 - The New York Sun

The new world devised by Maurice Strong and George Soros

YouTube - agenda 21 for dummies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM11NhZRing&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura - Global Warming - Part 6/6 [EPISODE 3][/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCxjqPgHgpA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkSLlICfdZg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The New World Order in Bible prophecy

War in the US:

U.S. reverses stance on treaty to regulate arms trade | Reuters

Forced Global Eugenics:
Entire Health Care Bill, H.R. 3200 Is THE ‘Death Panel’

Forced Global Eugenics

Entire Health Care Bill, H.R. 3200 Is THE ‘Death Panel’

News of Interest.TV - Neocon Globalist Aspects of the Barack Obama Administration

clifylq: OBAMA'S SCIENCE CZAR MONSTER WANTS FORCED ABORTION & MASS STERILIZATION FOR ALL THE GENTILES IN AMERICA ESPECIALLY THE WHITES

COMPLETE LIVES SYSTEM Riffenberg's Blog

Evils in Government!

John Walsh: The Book of Rahm

The new world devised by Maurice Strong and George Soros

S.P.I.N.

Bill Gates, Rockefeller, Eugenics And A Planned Global Genocide? // Current

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyNo7r5wrm0]YouTube - Eugenics part 1[/ame]

All links directly reflect the undermining and the destruction of the American Constitutional Republic from within:

zeitgeist2012's Blog | The New World Order

zeitgeist2012's Blog | New age Spartans? or New age global Babylon?

zeitgeist2012's Blog | Founders Intent:Truth,Justice & The American Way

zeitgeist2012's Blog | Obama's War & SSI SubCulture

zeitgeist2012's Blog | Economic Breakdown USA

zeitgeist2012's Blog | Along Came A Spider

zeitgeist2012's Blog | The Truth in Domestic Violence & The Family Court

zeitgeist2012's Blog | Liberal Scientists, Gays & The Animal Kingdom

Last edited:
OMG...

post some original thoughts... no 1 is going to check all those links.

Yes, Zzeitgeist2012, it is obvious you put a lot of effort into the OP unless you just copied and pasted it from somewhere else, but nobody is going to check all those links especially without some idea of what is in them.

Actually this has potential for being a really interesting thread, but you're going to have to provide a short and succinct summary of where you are going with it. Lotsa intelligent folks here on USMB, but none of us have time for a complete college course here.

Yes, Zzeitgeist2012, it is obvious you put a lot of effort into the OP unless you just copied and pasted it from somewhere else, but nobody is going to check all those links especially without some idea of what is in them.

Actually this has potential for being a really interesting thread, but you're going to have to provide a short and succinct summary of where you are going with it. Lotsa intelligent folks here on USMB, but none of us have time for a complete college course here.
My thoughts are as listed in my blogs and in this posting. I can say there are them trying to destroy our economy and form of gov't all day without providing any kinda of proof, and it would not be substantiated. The blogs on our Founders provide a stark contrast to what we see going on today. The links are put together to demonstrate a consistent pattern in thought and reporting which does not bode well for us or the world. Hopefully, there will be some on here who will take the time to look over some of the info posted and find things useful and insightful to pass on to others. I post for purely educational purposes....

My thoughts are as listed in my blogs and in this posting. I can say there are them trying to destroy our economy and form of gov't all day without providing any kinda of proof, and it would not be substantiated. The blogs on our Founders provide a stark contrast to what we see going on today. The links are put together to demonstrate a consistent pattern in thought and reporting which does not bode well for us or the world. Hopefully, there will be some on here who will take the time to look over some of the info posted and find things useful and insightful to pass on to others. I post for purely educational purposes....

I wouldn't count on a lot taking the time. I believe you believe your thesis and that you mean well. But you're approaching this like a professor handing his students a highly technical textbook on Friday, telling them to read it, and then discuss it on Monday. A good teacher would not do that because the students would a) not absorb all the material in one quick reading and b) there would be no way to have a comprehensive discussion on a whole textbook all at once.

Most members here haven't read your blogs, and the whole concept of a One World Government is far too complex with far too many facets and sub themes built into it to grasp all at once.

So, a good teacher establishes his/her thesis at the beginning of the session, explains what the course is about, perhaps provides a teaser or two to generate curiosity or interest, and then assigns a chapter to start out with.

Try breaking it up into manageable thoughts and concepts, and you'll probably get better response.

I think the "new world order" is an ideal for propaganda purposes.

The fact is, there are some in this world who deem themselves the ones best fit to decide how the world should be. Whether its from an education/experience/wider view perspective, or simply one of a perceived "divine right". There are many who feel they are the ones to decide for the world.

Sometimes they are right, and sometimes they are wrong. Despite their beliefs, thoughts, or feelings they are still human and bound by the same weaknesses as the rest of us. And there lies the problem. They do not perceive their own fallibility. Which means an inflexibility when their theories when they do not work.

This is the natural course when one is placed in a such a position. Humans are still just out of carrying spears and fearing the dark. We are not ready mentally or emotionally to trust in these types to serve the best interests of the world. Most of them are wealthy and powerful, and that makes them biased towards saving their own wealth and power.

This will fail, just as all the other attempts for the powerful to dictate to the masses. The only way we can ever achieve the goals in agenda 21, or any of the other club of rome inspired UN pipe-dreams, will be when we are truly no longer motivated by monetary gain or power over others. And we are far from that...

We still see each other as a race, we still see things in the short term, and we still covet and desire THINGS above people and life.

I do not fear a "new world order" because it is not a new, nor will it be order. It is the same old elite trying to control all they can, and just as in the past the people will rise up and take back what they give away when it becomes too much.

I do not fear a "new world order" because it is not a new, nor will it be order. It is the same old elite trying to control all they can, and just as in the past the people will rise up and take back what they give away when it becomes too much.

Do you have any concern about national leadership who would compromise any part of American soveriegnty in favor of 'one world' government or cooperation or whatever?

Take Cap & Trade as one example of what I mean by that.

Do you have any concern about national leadership who would compromise any part of American soveriegnty in favor of 'one world' government or cooperation or whatever?

Fox, I have concern over a great many things. However, the reality of this is beyond national sovereignty. We are talking about world wide population control, disinformation, false education, and indoctrination into a belief in something that is rotten at its core.

I feel the ends do not always justify the means. I believe for the ends to have merit, the means must show that merit in all areas.

They tell us we need to ensure equality for all peoples, but their brand of equality is based on their own twisted ideology. Equality as in we are all equal or equality as in those who do as we say and what we want are all equal? They try and shove the latter down the throats of the entire world. Who decides this? THose who by education, power, wealth, or by some false divine right are deemed the most fit to do so. How are they deemed the most fit? By the same select group they are members of..

its a closed loop of self aggrandizement and mutual assured well being amongst themselves, and that will never represent the good of the world..

just wanted to say this is an interesting thread. I will be back later this evening. I have a baseball practice to do and then a class to cover for.... be back later taters...

Fox, I have concern over a great many things. However, the reality of this is beyond national sovereignty. We are talking about world wide population control, disinformation, false education, and indoctrination into a belief in something that is rotten at its core.

I feel the ends do not always justify the means. I believe for the ends to have merit, the means must show that merit in all areas.

They tell us we need to ensure equality for all peoples, but their brand of equality is based on their own twisted ideology. Equality as in we are all equal or equality as in those who do as we say and what we want are all equal? They try and shove the latter down the throats of the entire world. Who decides this? THose who by education, power, wealth, or by some false divine right are deemed the most fit to do so. How are they deemed the most fit? By the same select group they are members of..

its a closed loop of self aggrandizement and mutual assured well being amongst themselves, and that will never represent the good of the world..

The idea of America as we know America did not develop overnight. The Roman Empire became an Empire in small increments over a long period of time as it gathered in the land and people little bit by little bit. The European Union has been developing over centuries.

To conclude that it would be impossible to lose our great nation piece by piece to some other authority is to fly in the face of the realities of world history. Our Founders knew it. And students of history should know that now. We can't blow it off that it could never happen here.

Does that mean I think we should be in a huge panic and overreact or misinterpret every little sign post somebody points to? Of course not.

But a thorough understanding and appreciation for how it happens should be part of every American's education.

The idea of America as we know America did not develop overnight. The Roman Empire became an Empire in small increments over a long period of time as it gathered in the land and people little bit by little bit. The European Union has been developing over centuries.

To conclude that it would be impossible to lose our great nation piece by piece to some other authority is to fly in the face of the realities of world history. Our Founders knew it. And students of history should know that now. We can't blow it off that it could never happen here.

Does that mean I think we should be in a huge panic and overreact or misinterpret every little sign post somebody points to? Of course not.

But a thorough understanding and appreciation for how it happens should be part of every American's education.

No matter what, the days of national sovereignty are over. It is the next logical step in governance and to remain competitive economically and socially. The European union and the Euro has already matched us and the dollar economically, and in the modern universal banking structure we will eventually have to pool resources regionally or fall behind.

We will get a North American union, we will have to just to remain on par with the EU, and the coming Asian Union. How can we hope to match a economic and resource union formed from Russia, China, Japan, Korea, and the other Asian countries? Most of the products in the world are already made there. Virtually every single motherboard on every computer in the world is made in Taiwan. Believe me will have to join a union of regional nations. And along with that we will get an amero to go along with the new regional economy.

The problem is how we will get this union. Will we get it by the natural process of humans coming together for the greater good, or will we get it by a desire fro some to dictate to others...

this is a discussion forum, not a place for you to advertise your blog

This is a very true insight, and it is happening at an excelerated rate. This is why I posted all the links with articles about people and events that shaped, shaping, or reshaping our past and present. I wrote extensively on our Founders in a couple of my links so people could compare all the information and make their own conclusion. There is is a common pattern in thinking and reporting in the articles in the links that is antithesis to our Founders and our founding.... Fact is not theory....

I believe that all the links to information is neccessary to convince people of the reality of progressive Marxist/Fascist in our gov't who have implemented a united global Elite ruling class agenda by destroying our Country through a mass immigration domestic invasion, the destruction of our private sector, the bankrupting of our Country, minority rule in gov't and courts, the destruction of our families and murder of our unborn, increased size of Fed gov't, the selling of our sovereignty and businesses by unconstitutional treaties and laws, real estate confiscation, foreign ownership of US real estate and businesses, concentration of wealth, power, and resources into the hands of the top 1-2% in this Country, and world wide,etc....:eusa_pray:

Last edited:
America will never be able to compete in the manufacturing and service industries without lowering our standard of living. We must excell in science and technology to prosper. Everything else can be done cheaper overseas. We must be the innovator for the world.

For 'One world order' socialist, elitist, whatever they are, would have to make a plan that would pull America down to third world status. I don't think we have enough followers here for that to happen, as long as, we maintain our technological superiority.

America will never be able to compete in the manufacturing and service industries without lowering our standard of living. We must excell in science and technology to prosper. Everything else can be done cheaper overseas. We must be the innovator for the world.

For 'One world order' socialist, elitist, whatever they are, would have to make a plan that would pull America down to third world status. I don't think we have enough followers here for that to happen, as long as, we maintain our technological superiority.

Here is something to add to the indoctrinated Progessive Parrots University graduates lack of comprehension and intangibles::evil:

The Survival Station - Kagan Opposes Second Amendment Gun Rights

Papers please

KALW : Emeryville's police chief on the open carry movement

Forum List

Back