The new Rodney King

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
Officers acquitted in death of mentally ill homeless. The beating and tasering was all caught on video. You can hear the man begging officers to stop pleading with them and even calling out for his father
"Daddy, daddy help they are going to kill me"
Oh but this guy is white
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wq62I4z_2A]California cops acquitted in homeless murder case - YouTube[/ame]

Greyboys are always calling for either their daddies or mommas,when they got themselves into a life or death struggle.

No, white people have more composure and self discipline. They aren't going to riot in the streets, loot businesses, and burn down their own neighborhoods over a beaten white homeless man.

No, white people have more composure and self discipline. They aren't going to riot in the streets, loot businesses, and burn down their own neighborhoods over a beaten white homeless man.

Duh. Because they were the ones who beat the homeless man.

Good lord pubfuck at least read the article :cuckoo:

You're saying that if the officers were black the situation would turn out as I described above? Not likely. Indeed, far from likely.

You're saying that if the officers were black the situation would turn out as I described above? Not likely. Indeed, far from likely.

That's some wild ass speculation right there pubfuck. Do you have a crystal ball that told you that?

Ya heard?...lol.

That's some wild ass speculation right there pubfuck. Do you have a crystal ball that told you that?

Lets see, among the race riots of the past thirty years, how many of them were black rioters and how many of them were white rioters? It seems that if I were to simply look at past trends I can attest to a great deal of certainty a historical pattern that will give me insight on the present. Speculation? No, just reading the trends. My crystal ball? History. I'm am dreadfully sorry that you lack the mental capacity to make such an observation. Have you considered getting an elementary education? That, I suspect, will give you the cognitive capability to read the trends such as I have. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African-American_riots_in_the_United_States

Last edited:

Lets see, among the race riots of the past thirty years, how many of them were black rioters and how many of them were white rioters? It seems that if I were to simply look at past trends I can attest to a great deal of certainty a historical pattern that will give me insight on the present. Speculation? No, just reading the trends. My crystal ball? History.

Remember when terrified conservatives predicted the mass Trayvon Martin riots that would paralyze the nation? You're probably still trying to forget that.

This is just...sad. And shame on the Fullerton police department.

I attended Cal State Fullerton, and lived in the area at a time when it was just a sleepy little town.

Maybe this negative exposure will force them to reexamine themselves.

Lets see, among the race riots of the past thirty years, how many of them were black rioters and how many of them were white rioters? It seems that if I were to simply look at past trends I can attest to a great deal of certainty a historical pattern that will give me insight on the present. Speculation? No, just reading the trends. My crystal ball? History.

Remember when terrified conservatives predicted the mass Trayvon Martin riots that would paralyze the nation? You're probably still trying to forget that.

No, I remember them well. The media did much to cover them up so as to prevent them from gaining steam across the country. Evidently, using the Zimmerman trial as an example of racial profiling blew up in their faces and they didn't want a large scale riot to do the same in regards to black behavior. The national media did an excellent job of underreporting the riots, and thereby, not allowing them to spread through media attention. African American culture is a collectivist culture. If they see one group of blacks getting national attention through violence and looting they tend to join in the fray. Florida also did a good job in securing the streets after the verdict. They may have prevented a few riots. Many lives were saved through profiling the intercity ghettos as racial unrest hotbeds. Many lives were saved by the media who refused to report what did break out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw3RSTCtEvs]RIOT & PROTEST 2013 :- George Zimmerman Verdict Protest & Rioting Los Angeles To Florida - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1sVZAviU3c]Trayvon Martin Protestors Violently Attack A Grandmother Trying To Take 7-Year-Old To Hosptial - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9e_0H5RdvE]RIOT Zimmerman FIRE! Protests Oakland CA after trial - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx8UCGzx7Fg]LA Riots 2013: George Zimmerman protesters riot in Los Angeles, CA - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Only your 3rd video constitutes anything that could be classified as a "riot." And Oakland? That's not fair those people are crazy.

Oakland = 28% African American / 25% Hispanic / 25% White / 17% Asian

Oakland has a solid history of race riots whereas the whites/some Hispanics go into hiding, the Asians lock and load to protect their businesses, and the blacks run ramped over the city burning, looting, killing, raping, and rioting.

Only your 3rd video constitutes anything that could be classified as a "riot." And Oakland? That's not fair those people are crazy.

Oakland has a solid history of race riots whereas the whites/some Hispanics go into hiding, the Asians lock and load to protect their businesses, and the blacks run ramped over the city burning, looting, killing, raping, and rioting.

Yea Oakland is our craziest city. It's an outlier. So I declare it unfair! :mad:

Yea Oakland is our craziest city. It's an outlier. So I declare it unfair! :mad:

I dunno, there are plenty of white rioters in Oakland as well. They're a bunch of Occupy Marxist leftists though and if they were to throw a race riot they would side with the blacks. Nevertheless, Oakland blacks are professional rioters. This can't make them an outlier. They're the prime example of riots for black vengeance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back