The new rallying cry for the unprecedented coalition...Strategic Patience

May replace "Remember the Alamo" as a rallying cry for victory against violent thugs wherever they may live.

It means there will be no American coalition. Whatever the world does will be without us. Which may include other nations driving the terrorists out and into our more patient nation.

The Obama administration the gift that just keeps on giving, having destroyed both the Democratic majorities in congress I wonder if what's left of the Democratic party is tiring of this clown act.

The Obama administration the gift that just keeps on giving, having destroyed both the Democratic majorities in congress I wonder if what's left of the Democratic party is tiring of this clown.
The hard core sycophants will never leave his behind.

It's a way better strategy than pre-emptive war
Got a link for that Libtard truth, GERTRUDE?
My "link" is having been alive during the bush administration
You do realize democrats voted against the Iraq war. Then demanded a revote so they could vote for it? Or do you have the liberal selective memory?
Yeah many Democrats were weak and succumbed to republican threats. I blame them too. But the bulk of the Iraq disaster rests with the Bush administration and the vile republicans who demanded from soldiers and the American people more, more, more.

Yeah..strategic patience was the way to go after 911...after all...the crusades....who can forget the crusades...
So that's the type of blithering drivel that goes on in a republicans head when they feel like playing armchair general...

Enlightening.

I think the American people have become more isolationist after the Iraq, Afghanistan, and Terror wars. They are burnt out. It will be difficult for any President to act muscularly in such a contracting environment.

Obama campaigned on enfeebling American muscle, and the American people responded. He is giving them what they asked for.

A lot of nameless innocents are going to die while we shrink away.

You do realize democrats voted against the Iraq war. Then demanded a revote so they could vote for it? Or do you have the liberal selective memory?
Yeah many Democrats were weak and succumbed to republican threats. I blame them too. But the bulk of the Iraq disaster rests with the Bush administration and the vile republicans who demanded from soldiers and the American people more, more, more.
Lol, coming from a liberal who thinks everyone should pay more and more taxes. Bush liberated a country and did everything legal with support from a coalition to declare war on Iraq. Even gave Saddam time to move his weapons to Syria.

Lol, coming from a liberal who thinks everyone should pay more and more taxes. Bush liberated a country and did everything legal with support from a coalition to declare war on Iraq. Even gave Saddam time to move his weapons to Syria.
Bush "liberated" a country? You're still buying that? Is that why they kept demanding that we leave? And what a coalition; 95% of dead soldiers were American and our allies fell all over each other trying to distance themselves from the U.S. as the war went on.

At least you're in the minority. I think, or at least hope, that at this point most republicans feel free to admit to what an embarrassment the Bush admin was.

Bush "liberated" a country? You're still buying that? Is that why they kept demanding that we leave? And what a coalition; 95% of dead soldiers were American and our allies fell all over each other trying to distance themselves from the U.S. as the war went on.

At least you're in the minority. I think, or at least hope, that at this point most republicans feel free to admit to what an embarrassment the Bush admin was.
Obama has run out of Iraq and gave it to the terrorists, so 95% of US soldiers died in vain. Thanks to Obama.

Forum List

Back