The New Politics of Bifurcation

Because that ballot is mailed to them overseas, then mailed back to the USA with full chain of custody, there are no ballot drop boxes involved and no 15 different places offering them to the soldiers. Then it only involved a fairly small number of mailed ballots, easy to count election night and even if there was some cheating, not enough to throw an election, not the huge number as in 2020 that took a month to count with no chain of custody.
Sounds like a purely technical issue. Those are easy to solve, billions of dollars traverse the internet daily, a few ballots should be simple too.

I don't remember but I bet if you lifted a finger and searched the web, you could find out.
You don't remember so you ask that I prove a negative when you're unable or unwilling to back up your own lie? I bet if you lifted a finger and searched the web, you would find your fabrication is just that.

And you wonder why so many are unconvinced by Trump's Big Lie, he is no better than you.

You don't remember so you ask that I prove a negative when you're unable or unwilling to back up your own lie?

Not at all. There you go calling it a lie. From right after the election long before the court cases were even filed yet since, I've heard 10,000 times from all manner of MSM how the fraud was all baseless and debunked. Not even worth considering, after they just spent 2.5 years and 30 million dollars doing that VERY THING THEMSELVES in the Mueller/Russia special investigation!

When you claim something is a lie, that is no longer a negative. Go into any court of law and tell the judge that something is a lie or baseless and he will ask you how you know that? What proof you offer to show that as true! Then they go so far as to say it has all been debunked. Debunking something is an action taken by a person at some place in time, so the question no one ever answers is WHO debunked the fraud? HOW did they do it? Where and when?

But I know you haven't the answer neither because nothing ever was debunked, so like so many others here, when pressed, you just run from the question trying to claim you can't prove a negative when the very act of using that as your justification for belief makes it a positive which 10,000 media have relied on to dismiss the fact that there is every reason to question and doubt the veracity of that very bizarre election, and as such, to doubt whether Joe Biden really was the actual president elected by the people.

And apparently even the authorities either can't show proof of the integrity of the 2020 election or simply don't CARE. They just want everyone to BELIEVE everything is fine now after spending the last decade claiming that our elections are very much in doubt, then advertising in 2021 that they did indeed "make sure" that Trump lost.

Any time that a group of leftwing people and orgs can "make sure" that a candidate loses, we no longer have honest elections of the people, instead, just elections up to "the highest bidder."

In this case, the highest bidders in 2020 were apparently Mark Zuckerberg and his 413 million dollars, the dozens of subversive shadow organizations built around electioneering and ballot harvesting, and the US federal government.

The New Politics of Bifurcation

The electorate tunes Biden out — and why it matters for November
27 Aug 2022 ~~ By Matthew Continetti

The 2022 election grows more mysterious by the day. Republicans enter this cycle with the wind at their backs: President Biden is unpopular, voters say we are in a recession, Democratic majorities are razor-thin, and midterms favor the opposition party. The issue set — inflation, border security, crime, and the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan — is well-suited for Republican candidates. Many Democrats are retiring. GOP voters are enthusiastic. And did I mention the president is unpopular?
Yet Democrats are increasingly bullish about their electoral prospects. They have closed the gap with Republicans on the congressional generic ballot and lead the GOP for the first time this year. They are even or tied with Republicans in (admittedly spotty) polling averages of seven marquee Senate races. Since June 24, when the Supreme Court overruled Roe v. Wade and restored abortion law to the political sphere, Democrats have outperformed their expected margins in special elections. The reversal of Roe has mobilized an important Democratic constituency: voters, especially women, with high levels of educational attainment. On August 2, Kansans dealt pro-life forces a setback by defeating a referendum that would have forbidden state judges from reading abortion rights into the state constitution. On August 23, Democrat Pat Ryan defeated Republican Marc Molinaro in a closely watched congressional special election in New York. Ryan staked his campaign on preserving abortion rights. Molinaro focused on inflation. Voters had a clear-cut choice between the two parties’ messages. Abortion won.
~Snip~
Bifurcation works in paradoxical ways. The last two Democratic presidents had terrible midterms but rebounded in time for reelection. That might not happen with Biden. The electorate views him so poorly that it may be difficult for him to recover — and his job will be more difficult still if surprising Democratic strength in November deprives him of Republican foils in Congress. CNN’s July poll found that 75 percent of Democrats want someone other than Biden to run for president in 2024. The most important number in the Pew poll was 35 percent. It’s the percentage of voters who say Biden is “mentally sharp.” He’s not getting sharper.
The safe bet is that undecided voters will swing toward the opposition party in the closing days of the campaign. In this likely scenario, Biden’s dismal approval rating will bring down the Democratic congressional majorities. That, after all, is how the world works. And yet the world hasn’t been working as expected for the last six years.

Commentary:
When you have only one party, that party will use the state apparatus to persecute dissenters and cement its base.
The burning question: Who or what has neutered the Republican Party?
Meanwhile, Biden plays his role tagging Republicans as "almost semi-fascists"
Expect Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie campaigners to drop the 'Almost' tag.
Nonetheless, the actions of Biden and his handlers continued attack on Trump and his supporters sways the pendulum back to GOP.

I expect Democrats to tell the truth about Republicans. They ARE fascists. Voters are not going to allow Republicans to take away their rights. Voters are fed up with Trump and his fascist party attacking our rights.

The Democrat Party's 2022 campaign theme is that the GOP are "evil", "fascist", "racists", and a "threat to democracy" and a "threat to America"
These some of the things that they have been saying lately.
The Democrat Party is a crazy political cult that is driven by hate and fueled by ignorance.

You have described Republicans.

Trump's old school like me. Fuck you with your Maoist/Stalinist bullshit. In my day world history was required in school, jackass. The parallells between what they did and what Democrats are doing today are very much in line.

That actually is what Republicans are doing. They want to teach propaganda not history.

I expect Democrats to tell the truth about Republicans. They ARE fascists. Voters are not going to allow Republicans to take away their rights. Voters are fed up with Trump and his fascist party attacking our rights.

I know. It's awful!
Wanting lower taxes, fewer regulations, more freedom, smaller government.
Just like Hitler!!!

That actually is what Republicans are doing. They want to teach propaganda not history.
Yeah, well. I have decades of US history and it's not what the left is saying it is. Do you care to comment on that? They contradict 50 years old and hundred or centuries' years old history. Are we to believe the classic history books, or leftist Shitlords, hmm?

Do you even know what Uncle Remus is? STFU leftist shit tard.

First off, I appreciate an articulate, cogent response. All too rare on USMB. However you never did find a source for your assertion "Meanwhile, 99% of the elderly too sick to vote in years all somehow managed to vote for Joe Biden!".

Not at all. There you go calling it a lie. From right after the election long before the court cases were even filed yet since, I've heard 10,000 times from all manner of MSM how the fraud was all baseless and debunked. Not even worth considering, after they just spent 2.5 years and 30 million dollars doing that VERY THING THEMSELVES in the Mueller/Russia special investigation!
People have a 1st Amendment right to say almost anything but, so far as I know, no one, not Trump or his legal team, have alleged fraud under oath. Trump and Russia are completely unrelated so I'm ignoring your 'whataboutism'.

When you claim something is a lie, that is no longer a negative. Go into any court of law and tell the judge that something is a lie or baseless and he will ask you how you know that? What proof you offer to show that as true! Then they go so far as to say it has all been debunked. Debunking something is an action taken by a person at some place in time, so the question no one ever answers is WHO debunked the fraud? HOW did they do it? Where and when?
You have it backwards, if you make an allegation you have no evidence for, that is essentially a lie in a court of law. So far as I know every specific instance of alleged fraud has been debunked. If you know of one that has not I'm eager to hear about it.

But I know you haven't the answer neither because nothing ever was debunked, so like so many others here, when pressed, you just run from the question trying to claim you can't prove a negative when the very act of using that as your justification for belief makes it a positive which 10,000 media have relied on to dismiss the fact that there is every reason to question and doubt the veracity of that very bizarre election, and as such, to doubt whether Joe Biden really was the actual president elected by the people.
Backwards again. I can't prove the election was free of fraud, that would be proving a negative, however, every specific allegation of fraud has been debunked.

And apparently even the authorities either can't show proof of the integrity of the 2020 election or simply don't CARE. They just want everyone to BELIEVE everything is fine now after spending the last decade claiming that our elections are very much in doubt, then advertising in 2021 that they did indeed "make sure" that Trump lost.

Any time that a group of leftwing people and orgs can "make sure" that a candidate loses, we no longer have honest elections of the people, instead, just elections up to "the highest bidder."

In this case, the highest bidders in 2020 were apparently Mark Zuckerberg and his 413 million dollars, the dozens of subversive shadow organizations built around electioneering and ballot harvesting, and the US federal government.
A vast conspiracy aimed at keeping our elections fair and honest! The horror!!

First off, I appreciate an articulate, cogent response. All too rare on USMB.
Too many raving idiots find their way here.

However you never did find a source for your assertion "Meanwhile, 99% of the elderly too sick to vote in years all somehow managed to vote for Joe Biden!".
There is probably a source for it somewhere on the web if you look but I try to get most of my info much closer to the source bypassing most of the tripe that passes for "journalism" on the internet.

Too many raving idiots find their way here.
agreed. wait, you didn't mean me did you?

There is probably a source for it somewhere on the web if you look but I try to get most of my info much closer to the source bypassing most of the tripe that passes for "journalism" on the internet.
Trump is an alien in an ill-fitting skin suit. There is probably a source for that somewhere on the web if you look.

Ready to admit you have no credibility and just make stuff up to suit your narrative? I looked everywhere on the internet and I could not find corroboration for you.

agreed. wait, you didn't mean me did you?
Well, no, so far, you've acted fairly reasonably intelligent and honest, without resorting to telling me how dismissively brainwashed, illiterate, or cultified I am for not towing the Left's formal opinions. I always try to give as well as I get.

Trump is an alien in an ill-fitting skin suit. There is probably a source for that somewhere on the web if you look.
I thought it was a given that he is really a super-destructive android sent here from 61 Eridani to enslave the human race. :smoke:

Ready to admit you have no credibility and just make stuff up to suit your narrative? I looked everywhere on the internet and I could not find corroboration for you.
No. I never make shit up. Your failures do not mean my lack of veracity. I got the report directly off the TV during a formal interview on the subject months ago and could not tell you anymore about it, than the person seemed both highly credible, sincere, thorough and having done due diligence in their fact-finding. If we are still talking about seniors, it seems that a great many of them are recorded as having voted despite the fact that the families of these people said they are far too gone and sick to vote and haven't voted in years.

It seems my computer skills may be a bit better than yours, I easily, immediately found these three related stories which sound pretty close to detailing some of the evidence that I originally heard, and that is as far as I go on this topic. You'll either believe the findings below or not. Just one more of a thousand head-scratchers in what was touted as the most aboveboard election in history.

It seems my computer skills may be a bit better than yours, I easily, immediately found these three related stories which sound pretty close to detailing some of the evidence that I originally heard, and that is as far as I go on this topic. You'll either believe the findings below or not. Just one more of a thousand head-scratchers in what was touted as the most aboveboard election in history.
You only did half the job. Allow me to close the loop.

Debunked

Could not find very much on thepalmierireport.com but they seem to regurgitate the accusations debunked above.

Another regurgitation, this one by a man whose law license was indefinitely suspended in 2013 by the Kansas Supreme Court, which found "clear and convincing evidence" that Kline committed numerous violations of conduct rules, which included providing false testimony.

Forum List

Back