The New Politics of Bifurcation

Thank Trump. He has rewritten the political playbook.

They have hitched their wagon to Trump. He has turned the GOP into his personal cult. As unpopular as Biden may be, Trump, at least to those not in his cult, is way more scary. Probably the only GOP candidate Biden would beat in 2024 is Trump.

~~~~~~

Really can't say. Presidents don't make policy, so I'm sure whatever he had in mind was some plan he intended to float by Congress and best I can recall now, the assholes in the GOP were almost as bad as the Dems and had like 8 years they told us that they were going to fix everything in healthcare with a whole NEW approach if only they were given the chance then when Trump got in, they were standing there with their dicks in their hands-- -- part of the reason why I'm no longer a republican and can't stand the sight of the party for the most part, but I wouldn't blame Trump for something that maybe he thought that the GOP had or would do or even maybe promised to Trump then never delivered. But that is all just speculation.
Presidents are elected to make policy, that is what they should be doing! If Trump promised something he didn't have he is either an incompetent or a con man. Blaming the GOP for a promise he made is the worst form of speculation.

Joe's gotten a whole lot of help from the GOP the past 19 months on most everything he has passed; far more than the Dems ever gave Trump, which was ZILCH.
Maybe because what he proposed was in the interests of the country and also things the GOP would support.

No, Joe knows the democrats and they are all buddies having spent nearly a half a century schmoozing with them and had both the House and the Senate totally on his side because remember, Biden is just a hood ornament for the DNC now, he isn't driving anything. Somebody else wants this stuff passed and is scripting nearly every word and action out of Joe's mouth, so naturally he's getting stuff passed because Obama and Susan Rice and others in both houses are behind his agenda so naturally he's getting stuff passed because all he needs is Kammy to punch the ticket for him then all he does is sign it.
But that is all just speculation or do you have evidence or at least a mastermind. And please tell Manchin and Sinema, they seem to be out of the loop.

Trump is a businessman who, like the Founders wanted, stepped out from his regular job to serve his country for a few years and was depending on others in DC as his advisors and consultants to give him good info but instead, all he got was mostly a bunch of RINOS while others were spying, leaking, even wiretapping some of his operations constantly trying to obstruct and trip him up. So again, you can't really compare apples and oranges here when Biden is getting everything handed his way even the media covers for him while Trump was fighting a totally upstream battle. If I can fault Trump for anything, it was promising stuff over the top then not being able to deliver it because he either overestimated his support in Congress or underestimated the bureaucracy and corruption he would have to contend with there--- a condition for which he no longer suffers from having now spent 4 years dealing with DC, but which I see no way he won't have the same problem again or worse if he was reelected as Mitch is already trying to throw his own party under the bus hoping it will keep Trump out of office.
Why you don't put a lightweight into a heavyweight fight.

So what are you saying? That the ENDS justify the MEANS? But wait, isn't that what Trump is criticized for in hoping to offer alternate electors? Here you are trying to pride the DNC and Joe on the very thing Trump was IMPEACHED for! There's is that old elitist, progressive double standard again.
Not sure how you connected political compromise with an attempt to subvert democracy?

Yes, SAVE the election FROM TRUMP WINNING IT. Obviously you didn't really read my links if you still don't consider it rigging, but if the GOP and Trump had done the same things to SAVE the 2012 election from Obumma winning it, it would have been a whole new Watergate and Mueller-Russia investigation all over again spending tens of millions of dollars and years sparing NO EXPENSE getting to the bottom again of "Trump's corruption." Gee, you just can't seem to avoid tripping over that double-standard again.
Obviously you didn't read your links. It was all about ensuring the election was fair, not rigged.

The country is in the worst recession and stagflation in 40 years with the highest fuel, energy and housing costs ever, food and supply chain breakdowns, 1 in 6 close to getting their electricity shut off, soaring spending and debt, almost third-world-level crime in the big cities, at war with or nearly so with three countries, none of which directly benefit the USA, government agencies acting like a police state, while 2 million illegals from all around the world are pouring in each year, and you think we are doing fine--- WOW. Just WOW.
I'm doing just fine thank you and so is the country. The country has always had its problems and does today, I just don't blame Biden for every one of them.

Obviously you didn't read your links. It was all about ensuring the election was fair, not rigged.
Fair from what? How would it have been unfair had the left not changed a hundred election laws and we had a normal election? If you actually READ the original Ball article, their whole trigger for rigging the election WAS BECAUSE TRUMP KEPT WARNING THAT THE LEFT WAS GOING TO TRY TO STEAL IT, and that is exactly what they did. So who did WHAT to make a normal election "fair" by making it the most atypical, abnormal election in the country's history?

I'm doing just fine thank you and so is the country.
Right. The country is doing just FINE. :shok: Meantime back in 2019 when the country really WAS doing great, people like you were railing how Trump was destroying the country. I'm quickly realizing that a rational discussion with you just isn't possible.

Thank Trump. He has rewritten the political playbook.

They have hitched their wagon to Trump. He has turned the GOP into his personal cult. As unpopular as Biden may be, Trump, at least to those not in his cult, is way more scary. Probably the only GOP candidate Biden would beat in 2024 is Trump.
Trump's old school like me. Fuck you with your Maoist/Stalinist bullshit. In my day world history was required in school, jackass. The parallells between what they did and what Democrats are doing today are very much in line.

Presidents are elected to make policy, that is what they should be doing! If Trump promised something he didn't have he is either an incompetent or a con man. Blaming the GOP for a promise he made is the worst form of speculation.

Maybe because what he proposed was in the interests of the country and also things the GOP would support.

But that is all just speculation or do you have evidence or at least a mastermind. And please tell Manchin and Sinema, they seem to be out of the loop.

Why you don't put a lightweight into a heavyweight fight.

Not sure how you connected political compromise with an attempt to subvert democracy?

I'm doing just fine thank you and so is the country. The country has always had its problems and does today, I just don't blame Biden for every one of them.
A0kKZsV.png

Fair from what? How would it have been unfair had the left not changed a hundred election laws and we had a normal election?
Fair to those, like me, who preferred not to go to a public polling place. Making it easier to vote for everybody is not unfair, is it?

If you actually READ the original Ball article, their whole trigger for rigging the election WAS BECAUSE TRUMP KEPT WARNING THAT THE LEFT WAS GOING TO TRY TO STEAL IT,
Exactly so. Trump had put in place a rationale to overturn the election and that is what triggered the reaction to ensure the election was fair AND seen as fair. How many third-world dictators overturned election results they claim were rigged against them?

and that is exactly what they did. So who did WHAT to make a normal election "fair" by making it the most atypical, abnormal election in the country's history?
It was never going to be 'normal' during a pandemic.

Right. The country is doing just FINE. :shok: Meantime back in 2019 when the country really WAS doing great, people like you were railing how Trump was destroying the country. I'm quickly realizing that a rational discussion with you just isn't possible.
Another page from the Trump playbook. Everyone is against you so they must be all be lying, only Trump is telling the truth. Right.

Trump's old school like me. Fuck you with your Maoist/Stalinist bullshit. In my day world history was required in school, jackass. The parallells between what they did and what Democrats are doing today are very much in line.
You are old school. Anyone who disagrees with you is a commie/pinko/red. If you don't see the similarities in the way Hitler and Trump rose to power you don't know your world history.

Fair to those, like me, who preferred not to go to a public polling place. Making it easier to vote for everybody is not unfair, is it?
What is hard about going to a poll to vote? I've done it all my life. Has never taken me more than ten minutes and offers the best chance at controlling and detecting fraud.

Trump had put in place a rationale to overturn the election
Rather, to dispute the hasty, official results of the election.

and that is what triggered the reaction to ensure the election was fair AND seen as fair.
Baloney. The decision to rig the election was begun in December 2019. It did not involve any controls over Trump or anyone else from cheating which he never professed any intent to do, quite the opposite, it just opened their own Pandora's Box wide open for THEM to flood the polls with Biden ballots with no chain of custody round the clock to ensure a Biden win.

How many third-world dictators overturned election results they claim were rigged against them?
None. If Trump were the "dictator" as professed by the left, he certainly wouldn't have allowed the left to cheat, waiting to see how many ballots they needed to win then "finding" them.

It was never going to be 'normal' during a pandemic.
Voting posed far less "risk" than going shopping, something no one had any problem doing every day. And while people NEED food, no one HAD to vote! So when the left try to continue 2020 policies this Fall sans any "pandemic," what will be the new excuse?

What is hard about going to a poll to vote? I've done it all my life. Has never taken me more than ten minutes and offers the best chance at controlling and detecting fraud.
There was a pandemic. It was in all the papers.

Baloney. The decision to rig the election was begun in December 2019. It did not involve any controls over Trump or anyone else from cheating which he never professed any intent to do, quite the opposite, it just opened their own Pandora's Box wide open for THEM to flood the polls with Biden ballots with no chain of custody round the clock to ensure a Biden win.
So many accusations, so little evidence.

None. If Trump were the "dictator" as professed by the left, he certainly wouldn't have allowed the left to cheat, waiting to see how many ballots they needed to win then "finding" them.
That sounds just like Trump's phone call to the GA attorney general.

Voting posed far less "risk" than going shopping, something no one had any problem doing every day. And while people NEED food, no one HAD to vote! So when the left try to continue 2020 policies this Fall sans any "pandemic," what will be the new excuse?
I have no intention of ever voting in person again. I value my time and absentee voting in VA seems secure to me.

A pandemic that only seriously threatened people over the age of 85 and somewhat concerned those over 65, leaving 98% of those infected by it just fine.
Yeah, they've lived long enough, they should go the polls like everyone else. Do they expect to live forever?

Yeah, they've lived long enough, they should go the polls like everyone else. Do they expect to live forever?

Really? You expect elderly in nursing homes to go to the polls, something you say you're unwilling to do yourself? Meanwhile, 99% of the elderly too sick to vote in years all somehow managed to vote for Joe Biden! :auiqs.jpg:

Yep, no fakery there.

Update: now they are feeding dishwashing liquid to nursing patients to bump them off.

Really? You expect elderly in nursing homes to go to the polls, something you say you're unwilling to do yourself?
I believe it was you who wrote: What is hard about going to a poll to vote? It seem you expect elderly in nursing homes to go to the polls.

Meanwhile, 99% of the elderly too sick to vote in years all somehow managed to vote for Joe Biden! :auiqs.jpg:
And how do you know who they voted for?

Update: now they are feeding dishwashing liquid to nursing patients to bump them off.
Who is they and have you called the police?

I believe it was you who wrote: What is hard about going to a poll to vote? It seem you expect elderly in nursing homes to go to the polls.
Few elderly in nursing homes vote, but if they are up to it, they are prime legitimate candidates along with the military out of country to qualify for a paper ballot.

And how do you know who they voted for?
Someone figured it out from the last election and reported on it.

Few elderly in nursing homes vote, but if they are up to it, they are prime legitimate candidates along with the military out of country to qualify for a paper ballot.
The military vote absentee. If that is secure, why can't I?

Someone figured it out from the last election and reported on it.
How exactly did that information get reported, I thought our ballots are secret? You serious? "Someone"? You're hilarious.

The military vote absentee. If that is secure, why can't I?
Because that ballot is mailed to them overseas, then mailed back to the USA with full chain of custody, there are no ballot drop boxes involved and no 15 different places offering them to the soldiers. Then it only involved a fairly small number of mailed ballots, easy to count election night and even if there was some cheating, not enough to throw an election, not the huge number as in 2020 that took a month to count with no chain of custody.

How exactly did that information get reported, I thought our ballots are secret?
I don't remember but I bet if you lifted a finger and searched the web, you could find out.

Forum List

Back