the new LA stadium is defective

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Why didn't they include kneelers in the stands and on the sidelines for use during the National Anthem?

this would be impressive IF it was a shopping mall but for football,thats fucked up,give me the good old LA coliseum anyday of the year over this bullshit state of the art stadium,looks even more stupid than the niners stadium in santa clara,sad when a state of the art stadium takes priority over history,fuck the NFL. i have a feeling my short enjoyment and thrill of having the NFL back in LA is about come to an end next year.:mad:

i sure miss the good old days before the owners ruined the game with indoor stadiums.

this would be impressive IF it was a shopping mall but for football,thats fucked up,give me the good old LA coliseum anyday of the year over this bullshit state of the art stadium,looks even more stupid than the niners stadium in santa clara,sad when a state of the art stadium takes priority over history,fuck the NFL. i have a feeling my short enjoyment and thrill of having the NFL back in LA is about come to an end next year.:mad:

i sure miss the good old days before the owners ruined the game with indoor stadiums.
When does this end? Even baseball is netting the whole lower bowls of the stadiums from foul pole to foul pole.

Forum List

Back