The NEW demonRAT Speaker of the House...after the impeachment explosion!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
As Rush says...."DON'T DOUBT ME!!!"

:

266601_image.jpg

:

266601_image.jpg

She dreams of it but the reality is she will never sit in that seat!
Ah....another 20-30 muslims get into congress...and it will be easy as more muslims are allowed into the country and they GATHER IN LARGE NUMBERS in different areas, they can easily control WHO IS VOTED IN AS THEIR REPRESENTATIVE, and the more radical the more power they will possess!

:

266601_image.jpg

Ah....another 20-30 muslims get into congress...and it will be easy as more muslims are allowed into the country and they GATHER IN LARGE NUMBERS in different areas, they can easily control WHO IS VOTED IN AS THEIR REPRESENTATIVE, and the more radical the more power they will possess!

More Muslim men get into power Cortez who is Puerto Rican will be sent home to wear her Burqa...

:

266601_image.jpg

More Muslim men get into power Cortez who is Puerto Rican will be sent home to wear her Burqa...
You forget it is the Muslim women in congress, not the man that direct the power!....A woman and a protected religion make it hard for any other Dimwit to lead!

:

266601_image.jpg

You forget it is the Muslim women in congress, not the man that direct the power!....A woman and a protected religion make it hard for any other Dimwit to lead!

Only two Muslim women, and I doubt that number grows...

Cortez is a Marxists, so no religion most likely...

It's a bit doubtful that she will even be re-elected. She's done nothing for her district.

Forum List

Back