The new "Compassionate Conservatism"?

orogenicman

Darwin was a pastafarian
Jul 24, 2013
Really? Is this the Republicans' "final solution"? Unbelievable!

Rep. Don Young s solution for the homeless problem wolves - CBS News

Young has been pushing for the Interior Department to remove the gray wolf from the endangered species list, and during the hearing, he ridiculed a letter sent by 79 lawmakers to Jewell urging her to protect the gray wolf population.

"How many of you have got wolves in your district?" Young asked the other lawmakers on the panel. "None. Not one."

"They haven't got a damn wolf in their whole district," he added. "I'd like to introduce them in your district. If I introduced them in your district, you wouldn't have a homeless problem anymore."

Don't forget Justice Roberts, who had written out his dissenting opinion against ACA, but then flipped and sided with liberals on the technical "tax" issue, arguably to try to show he wasn't partisan or to give that appearance, so he could avoid criticism. That was mighty compassionate of him, wasn't it? Doesn't that count as something?

Don't forget Justice Roberts, who had written out his dissenting opinion against ACA, but then flipped and sided with liberals on the technical "tax" issue, arguably to try to show he wasn't partisan or to give that appearance, so he could avoid criticism. That was mighty compassionate of him, wasn't it? Doesn't that count as something?

Care to address the OP instead of trying to deflect it?

Care to address the OP instead of trying to deflect it?

I looked up the rest of the things that man has said.
He apologized for insensitive comments about suicide that hurt a grieving community.
He is clearly not one to think and research things through, he has worse problems
than just lack of compassion but common sense.
At least he apologized for one of the incidents. I guess that shows some compassion.

Feeding the homeless to the wolves is a "modest proposal"? In what universe??

Forum List

Back